• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Horrible Anxiery & Panic Attecks After Rolling

I've been religiously taking my vitamins. Multivitamin, B6 and B12, fish oil, the 5-HTP, Vitamin D, zinc and Airborne Vitamin C mix.

I'm basically where I was before the roll. I'm back to being my normal self, which is burned out and stressed as fuck dealing with my work and family shit.

The roll was a wake up call that I need to change things around in my life. The question is how.

Exactly a month since the roll and I feel great. And you know what? It was the best thing to happen to me. I have since completely stopped drinking and now realize that I was drinking a bit too much. I fee like a new person. I am gonna continue on this path, I'm feeling real good.

Exactly a month since the roll and I feel great. And you know what? It was the best thing to happen to me. I have since completely stopped drinking and now realize that I was drinking a bit too much. I fee like a new person. I am gonna continue on this path, I'm feeling real good.

Excellent to hear, man. You've inspired me to not roll more often than every 6-8 weeks. I rolled last week and I've had amazing afterglows where I've never felt happier. I was very sad that it would only be a few days but I know I must resist and be abstinent for 2 months at a time if I want it to stay like that and not make my life worse.
You seem very ambitious. You took e religiously and then you took vitamins religiously to undo the tinkering you've previously did. Typical for a lawyer I guess, this hectic lifestyle. It's so different from mine where I avoid human contact as much as possible.
You can change what drugs can't by changing your life. While being a lawyer is naturally stressful, you can remove other negative influences from your life such as dysfunctional family or friends. Take it from me, they aren't fucking worth it. I'm glad I don't have a bitchy wife or airheaded friends that just consume my energy.

Excellent to hear, man. You've inspired me to not roll more often than every 6-8 weeks. I rolled last week and I've had amazing afterglows where I've never felt happier. I was very sad that it would only be a few days but I know I must resist and be abstinent for 2 months at a time if I want it to stay like that and not make my life worse.
You seem very ambitious. You took e religiously and then you took vitamins religiously to undo the tinkering you've previously did. Typical for a lawyer I guess, this hectic lifestyle. It's so different from mine where I avoid human contact as much as possible.
You can change what drugs can't by changing your life. While being a lawyer is naturally stressful, you can remove other negative influences from your life such as dysfunctional family or friends. Take it from me, they aren't fucking worth it. I'm glad I don't have a bitchy wife or airheaded friends that just consume my energy.

Funny you say that because this is exactly what I have started to do. Getting rid of all the negative people around me. Some completely.

As far as the recreational stuff, I've decided to stay clean from everything for 90 days. I can't drink alcohol still, and it's been a God send. Didn't realize just how much I've been drinking before I was forced to stop after I rolled. Now that I am not, I'm feeling much more relaxed and clear. I'm thinking that I'm gonna make it permanent.

As far as MDMA and Weed, I'm going to stay away for a long time also. Really wanna give my mind and body a long rest. I've been hitting it hard for years.

Hope everyone is doing good

Funny you say that because this is exactly what I have started to do. Getting rid of all the negative people around me. Some completely.

As far as the recreational stuff, I've decided to stay clean from everything for 90 days. I can't drink alcohol still, and it's been a God send. Didn't realize just how much I've been drinking before I was forced to stop after I rolled. Now that I am not, I'm feeling much more relaxed and clear. I'm thinking that I'm gonna make it permanent.

As far as MDMA and Weed, I'm going to stay away for a long time also. Really wanna give my mind and body a long rest. I've been hitting it hard for years.

Hope everyone is doing good

You sound clear-headed to me and you're making very wise decisions. Alcohol is the most dangerous legal drug that has ruined more lives and relationships than anything.
It's good you're setting boundaries with people that are dragging you down. Remind yourself that they aren't entitled to your free time and energy if they're gonna be a negative influence.

Inds - This episode was a real wake up call for me my friend. It is time to make sweeping changes. It was a really horrible 3-4 weeks. I was beating myself up over what had happened. Now I'm glad it did. In the 3 months before it happened I was increasingly drinking and doing drugs. Coke, adderall, drinking like a sailor, and starting to do MDMA more frequently. And then on 3/22 it all came to a head. Life has a way of working things out on its own sometimes

Sometimes you have to learn the hard way, yup. Out of curiosity, how old are you? You don't have to say it exact, just the first digit.

38 my friend. Been in a war Zone the last 5 years... work, bad relationships, toxic family, finances, the while nine yards

You're 13 up on me. Do you have an early history of drinking and drug use? When's the first time you used MDMA? Shit, I sound like an interrogator. Basically, did this slowly escalate or you were just trying to get the edge off the past 5 years?

Been a social drinker for a while ... smoked weed for the first time about 4 yrs and rolled for the first time 2 yrs back ... had no problems until my life started to become a major clusterfuck. Basically once the stress got huge I stopped enjoying drugs weed and alcohol ... I'm weird like that ...

38 my friend. Been in a war Zone the last 5 years... work, bad relationships, toxic family, finances, the while nine yards
Ahhhh, I'm 31. Glad I'm not one of the few over 30.

Glad you're​ feeling better man, happy you found this site before you made mistakes again like me.

LSD and MDMA were my first love affair. I never had anxiety or panic disorders before I used psychedelics in such excess. I battled alcoholism, heroin abuse, and benzo abuse after very excessive affairs with LSD and MDMA.
Absolutely, no doubt in my mind, I have anxiety after brain damage from MDMA. It was NOT there before.

LSD and MDMA were my first love affair. I never had anxiety or panic disorders before I used psychedelics in such excess. I battled alcoholism, heroin abuse, and benzo abuse after very excessive affairs with LSD and MDMA.
Absolutely, no doubt in my mind, I have anxiety after brain damage from MDMA. It was NOT there before.

I hope you're wrong but I'm starting to think that I've done permanent damage to my brain also.

Hey so I figured b vitamins would be good for recovering because they're supposed to be good for nervous system and have been noticing them helping in my situation. I just read a ton of good info here http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/mobileart.asp?articlekey=55784&page=3 for example it says b6 helps turn 5-htp to seratonin.

b6 is the one. since i started taking it years ago (as part of a pretty strong b complex) i was no longer clincally depressed/ anxious and unable to sleep. its such a simple way to deal with depression if it works for you

i used to have terrible insomnia, now i have none. after i take it i tend to fall asleep

no-one here has permanent brain damage in all likelihood from md, just give it some time, stop believeing you cant get better and excercise and stop eating shit.

i cannot overemphasise the excercise part enough

Last edited:
Been a social drinker for a while ... smoked weed for the first time about 4 yrs and rolled for the first time 2 yrs back ... had no problems until my life started to become a major clusterfuck. Basically once the stress got huge I stopped enjoying drugs weed and alcohol ... I'm weird like that ...

I can identify with that, heh. Since I'm naturally paranoid, drugs enhance my paranoia and make me outright hysterical. Uppers that is, of which MDMA is one unfortunately. I really wish molly was not a stimulant otherwise she'd be the true love of my life.

All I want is to be able to convince myself that I have not done permanent damage to my brain.

All I want is to be able to convince myself that I have not done permanent damage to my brain.

You have, MDMA is neurotoxic. But the degree to which you have permanently damaged your brain might not be much at all. Give it time. It took a while but you're back to normal, in a while longer you'll feel like before and won't notice anything different. It's years and years of rolling every week before you'll do noticeable damage.

Man, MDMA will change your brain forever. The experience is simply too powerful for it to be any other way. Just the fact that you have to recover your neurotransmitter levels means that changes are occurring as opposed to not using the drug.

It doesn't have to be a bad thing. I had the best roll of my life on Sunday and I was really worried about brain damage at first because the hangover was severe, and I had such a powerful experience that I left my body and tapped into a type of universal consciousness. I thought I was going to die until my friend reassured me I was fine having take 150mg. It was one of the most powerful experiences of my life and I wouldn't expect to feel normal for at least a week or two after that.

It doesn't have to be bad if it changes your brain! Isn't that the point? I feel so much more social now, like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. If you're really that worried, focus on diet and exercise (yoga helps a ton). I hadn't used in 18 months, reminded myself that I wasn't abusing it, and that using it again this year would be stupid and playing with fire. I would only be pissed at myself personally if I ever used it any more than once a year, considering my history of overuse in 2010.

I only use MDMA once every two years or so now, it's just way too powerful of a drug to use on a regular basis at all. I wouldn't worry about it, the panic disorder could be unrelated. You might have brought out feelings and emotions that are uncomfortable to face maybe? I hide all sorts of shit from myself and Mdma shows me the truth.

Don't worry about brain damage. Mdma is a gift but it demands respect. If you are going to redose, only do it once 1.5 hours after your initial dose at 30 - 50% your original dose. This will really minimize the damage. Stick to 150mg tops in my opinion and get the pure. Don't use every weekend let alone every month let alone every year. I took a 3 year break at one point. This past time was 18 months and it was so hardcore, I just would not use it for at least another 2 years. This drug really has to be respected if you care about your health.

Well don't get into benzos that's for sure. Unless you can take them sparingly. I really recommend using it VERY sparingly because that way you won't worry about brain damage at all (I mean... if you do it once every 18 months? Fuck it, that's totally safe in my opinion at the dosage I mentioned). It's when you abuse it frequently (even once every month is WAY too much in my opinion) that you will encounter problems. Otherwise, it's one HELL of a drug!!!

Thank you all for the responses. My anxiety and panic is gone, but it's been replaced by this deep state of having almost no emotions and depression.

I can't drink a sip of alcohol or coffee. I do either and I'm severely messed up the day after. I plunge into severe depression where I'm unable to do anything. Before I rolled, I was drinking heavily. I totally stopped since.

This all said, I doubt I'll ever roll again. This is just too much shit to deal with

Went to a bachelor's party last night, and got totally ripped. Woke up this morning feeling pretty good. It seems that I'm getting back to my old self finally. 5 weeks later.