• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy ALD-52 Thread - Part 2 "Aciityl Aciiiid"

If you experienced fear your first time with it, you could be subconsciously convincing yourself that it's going to cause you fear and anxiety... a self-fulfilling prophecy.
i don't think so, because it gaves me the exact same feeling of anxiety/fear in a blind test.

Locally we seem to have a problem of various lysergamides being passed off as LSD. Won't go into details about my location for what I consider obvious reasons, but I'm in the USA. I am a little bit grateful for this particular (though dishonest) substitution taking place, as I have been able to sample these lysergamides without having to order them online. I credit the bluelight threads on these substances for helping me with the process of identification via qualitative comparison, and have curiously had all 3 of my tentative identifications proven correct by subsequent testing using Marquis and Liebermann reagents.

For all you enterprising drug people out there thinking that you can substitute LSD for any of the legally available lysergamides without causing some degree of uproar, then you are WRONG. Some people who are less discriminate about such things can be duped and will be resistant to hearing the truth when it finally comes out.

I have been gifted hits of 1P-LSD, told they were acid, then subsequently had gastric and vasoconstrictive issues which are not present with LSD, as well as a slightly different psychological effect. The person who gifted this to me is among the population who cannot tell the difference between 1P and LSD. I consider that person innocent but only because they're lucky. I had a rough time with it, and didn't really like it until several hours after ingestion. This was later tested with Marquis and Liebermann, indicating the substance to be 1P-LSD.

Another occasion I was given hits from a vial, which I had the person lay them onto card stock for me. Subsequent testing indicated them to be ETH-LAD. After the fact, and with my first and last ETH-LAD trip under my belt, word got to me that people were very unhappy with that fellow. They said his acid is really weird and literally asked him to stop telling people that what he has is acid. Also consistent reagent results with ETH-LAD.

And most recently, I was gifted what Marquis and Liebermann tells me is ALD-52. I have yet to actually sample the ALD-52 but a couple days after determining the identity of the substance, someone came to me for testing of their stash (kudos to them!) which turned out to be LSD. Anecdotal reports of comparing the two substances indicates that people generally prefer LSD to ALD-52, saying that the ALD-52 is just a bit odd and not as pleasant as the LSD.

Personally I think the same degree of outrage about NBOMes being passed off as LSD belongs with the substitution of these random, less well-known lysergamides. Dishonesty is dishonesty, and informed consent to trying these chemicals cannot be given if the person is fooled into believing they're taking LSD.

I guess with vpn and all, making a list that compiled all of the countries for which no BLer IP hails from would be worthless? It would be great to have quotas so as to ensure our discussions are some of the most diverse and amazing of any online community. I think they are already! What is the psychedelic scene like in your city? Or in Morocco in general?

Wish we had a BLer from Turkmenistan.

, love all the nations BLers hail from.

What is the psychedelic scene like in your city? Or in Morocco in general?

Hey:)
i honnestly can't answer this, but i can say for sure that lysergamides are very, very rare here in morocco.. i don't know any dealer who sell lysergamides and if it exist i can't trust him 'cause i don't want to find my self with a tab of some kind of nbome (don't have a test kit) this is why i stick to those research chemicals 'cause at least i'm sure about the doses and the molecule.
i only know 3 peoples who uses lysergamides, all being introduced to those substances by me, the most drugs users here in morocco don't even knows lysergamides exist !

Last edited:
And most recently, I was gifted what Marquis and Liebermann tells me is ALD-52. I have yet to actually sample the ALD-52 but a couple days after determining the identity of the substance, someone came to me for testing of their stash (kudos to them!) which turned out to be LSD. Anecdotal reports of comparing the two substances indicates that people generally prefer LSD to ALD-52, saying that the ALD-52 is just a bit odd and not as pleasant as the LSD.

It's not cool that people are selling things as something other than what they actually are, but the positive is that it gives us a chance to see some unbiased opinions on these chemicals. Most of the people here who say that ALD-52 is better than LSD want it to be better. It's interesting to see that people don't like ALD-52 as much when they aren't already expecting it to be "cleaner smoother acid". I'm surprised though that people can actually tell the difference.

Last edited:
We don't even know how significantly a random tripper would be able to differentiate between ALD-52 and LSD, let's start with that. Or if not yet right now, be cool about the theories that build on that difference. ;)

Ya' cain't call this here, multi-dimensional psychedelic, cowboy "random" then... %)

Last edited:
Hello. I've dosed 50mcg, 100mcg, 150mcg, 200mcg and 300mcg of ALD-52, and the difference between 200mcg and 300mcg is huge, as mentioned by others. 300mcgs was an experience to say the least, but I was not a fan of the audio distortions. I don't mind the echoing. But literally everything sounded like some sort of bizarre child song. Even when someone was talking to me. That is the main reason why I don't like ALD at high doses that much.

One of my friends took 100mcg, the other took 200mcg. Both of them smoked some weed. The guy who took 100mcg got messed up and put into a negative headspace unfortunately. He was in another room and kept saying "turn of the music" even though we were only talking in the other room.
The guy who took 200mcg was having a blast tho. Funny how substances like this one affects us so differently. Moral of the story: I would not recommend to smoke weed if you're inexperienced with ALD-52. :)

I would also like to point out that the more I use this substance, the more visually it gets!
My last "trip" was ~60mcg, and it got more visual than my 200-300mcg trips. Strange isn't it?

I would also like to point out that the more I use this substance, the more visually it gets!
My last "trip" was ~60mcg, and it got more visual than my 200-300mcg trips. Strange isn't it?

That's really strange and hard to believe (no offense). I'll find out for myself soon :)

I have found the same with lysergamides, LSD/ALD/1p in particular. When I first tried LSD, the first ~10 times over 10 years I barely got anything no matter what dose I took (mental or visual effects). Finally I started to get effects but I still needed a lot. These days, I can take one full hit of ALD-52 or equivalent LSD and trip harder with more visuals than I used to from 3 or 4 hits.

@Xorkoth That's really interesting. What's the opinion of the other BL veterans :) I'm really curious, because I've never heard anything like this. Usually people need higher doses or they don't trip too often and stay with the same dose.

That's how it is for me with every other psychedelic... I have needed higher doses over the years, or the same. It's only lysergamides that are different. I know several other people on here have discussed how they had the same experience with LSD. Most people don't seem to have it.

I've noticed that after you "get" a drug, you become able to concentrate on the effects and magnify otherwise subtle highs. I know for a fact that I can get a lot more know from a low dose than I did when I started tripping.

I agree completely with visuals from lysergamides being totally dependent on how many times you've used, what set and setting you're in, etc.

Hi, it's my first message here on Bluelight, not that I never wanted to answer or question some guys here (and ladies); but never created an account.
That being said, my first message goes for ALD-52.
I tried all of the other lisergamides;various dosage for 50ug up to 450+ug (most (ab)used was the AL-LAD "the party acid") and the most funny and visual active was AL-LAD, with pure geometric forms (opposite to shrooms for example where it's more "organic"), I reached to head-space of acid with 1P, so that I thought 1P + AL-LAD = really close to acid, in better to say all...usually took 150ug AL-LAD and 100ug 1P to reach same kind of state as about 100-150ug acid.

But now that I've tried ALD-52 at different dosages; man...no clue to go outside for acid: we have it.
Same head-space; a bit smoother maybe, same kind of visuals, and I would guess about same potency.
I usually considered 1P to be approx 60-80% strength of acid (if all the above cited drugs where correctly dosed witch is unsure).
Now I think the closest thing to street acid; if any major differences; is ALD-52 for sure, followed by 1P, witch lacks the"depth"sometimes; that ALD can brings to you).

Active a really low dosage (50ug) and indistinguishable from the real near 150ug+ ...

Just came down from a mild dosage (100ug) and all I can say is take it while you still "in legality" can afford !
OEV are minor but comes in waves, same for CEV like normal trip, enhanced body sensation and music appreciation (playing guitar is blissful right now; yeah while typping haha)

Just one question : what's about ETH-LAD trip ? I never went over 100ug so I can't tell how it behaves at higher dosages; but it was mostly a fun part.

Thanks.

Just one question : what's about ETH-LAD trip ? I never went over 100ug so I can't tell how it behaves at higher dosages; but it was mostly a fun part.

Hi Exxplorer, welcome to bluelight! :)

ETH-LAD ramps up in intensity really quickly as you increase dose. It seems to have a steeper dose curve than LSD. 100-150µg seems to be a really nice trip for most people, beyond that it can get pretty crazy with small increase in dose. I'd say if you've done 100µg and want to take it higher, go 150-200µg next, max 225µg.

Hi Exxplorer, welcome to bluelight! :)

ETH-LAD ramps up in intensity really quickly as you increase dose. It seems to have a steeper dose curve than LSD. 100-150µg seems to be a really nice trip for most people, beyond that it can get pretty crazy with small increase in dose. I'd say if you've done 100µg and want to take it higher, go 150-200µg next, max 225µg.

Hi thanks mate, yes I just tested it @100ug, it was more visual than 1P for example but less than AL-LAD for instance but better head-space.
Won't try it to high.

Man I took 250ugs of this for my first time at red rocks papadosio was headlining btw. I Took it at the slope and by the time I walked up into the ampithearther I was tripping balls. All I can say is this stuff is close to lsd but the visuals are a bit dimisished but I'll take that because the better headspace is better. Anyways it was pretty fucking cool. They had Alex grey painting on stage. And they were playing around with his art work on big sceens in the background. Pinks and red hues is what i prodominitly saw versus purple for LSD. But it may have been the lighting. I had a very easy time communicating and felt like A social butterfly. Totally awesome and magical night. Anyways just wanted to share my experience with you all.

@Bigazznugz sounds like you had a blast :) I tried Eth-lad at 100ug at the visuals were really strong. I couldn't think of taking 250ug of this stuff.

Hi Bigazznugz , seems amazing !

Mr.Grateful

I also had good visuals on that one, better than other analogous...but isn't there that nasty come-up like on 1P, many of us had severe stomach cramps with 1P, not that it is uncommon with such chemicals but the body-load is harder than it "should be"; like LSZ it also gave me weird "chemical" body-load but not for everyone (we are unique).
Like said, for now ALD is my preferred analogous out right now, to bring me where acid brings me (and also loved AL-LAD but for other reasons) ; the others just touch the edge of it but I have to increase dosage high to get full ++++ trip, with acid I remember an hard, and memorable, but transcendental trip with blotters said to be 200ug (a big Smiley) (so maybe 150-180) and it was heavier than same dosage all analogous around; so they are not as potent as acid is; maybe ETH-LAD, sounds promising for now! But I feel like there is "something" missing; that mystical part is really tinny, or it's not often there.

Thanks for reading; and thanks Bigazznugz for your trip report!