• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy ALD-52 Thread - Part 2 "Aciityl Aciiiid"

Oh man, well they're not making more, it would suck if AL-LAD degrades more quickly than most and it's all getting old. I guess the question is, anyone gotten non-brown AL-LAD recently? I remember mine that I got like a year and a half ago at least were not brown.

I read a lot of trip reports about people getting new insights after their experiences. But that's not really what I am out for. Why not? Because life is beautiful and I am grateful to be a part if it. Imo we're all created by the highest form of energy (God) and this is awesome. Doing good and spreading love is the meaning of life, it is obvious :) There are no questions left imo.

I'm actually in the same boat generally, I'm open to new insights and I get them sometimes, insights about myself and the way my brain works and stuff. I started my psychedelic years with a life-changing ego dissolution experience my first trip and then I had some more in years after that... haven't had that or even gone for it in years though. Generally I trip for recreation or music enhancement these days. I am saving a few though for serious purposes... I have some DPT, never tried that but I am going to IM it with a touch of dissociative. I have 5-MeO-DMT, never tried that. Also I've never tried ayahuasca yet.

But there's one thing I want to experience and that's ego death hehe, because that feeling just seems to be soo beautiful.

Haha, it's gonna get real weird if you go there. Perhaps our definition of weird are different though. Maybe you mean it in a negative sense, like, oh shit I'm unsettled. For me, when I say weird, that means that reality feels warped and maybe it gets a little overwhelming but it's kind of like a rollercoaster, exhilarating and exciting.

I think another reason why I don't like when things get weird is because I always trip with at least 3 or 4 friends. I like to stay "on earth" when I'm with them lol. But I will definitely go on a solo ride one day just to try something new and maybe experience ego death.

Yeah tripping with people keeps me grounded a lot more. Solo trips are where you are going to go deeper for sure, although to be honest a +4 experience is so ineffable, dosing higher and being alone makes it more likely, but you can't force it. My first trip I took a half eighth of (really strong) mushrooms, and was with 5 other people, and I barely knew and didn't really like one of them very much, and we were sitting in a dorm room slightly worried we'd get caught. And it just happened anyway, only for me though, I basically just stopped thinking about them at all during the peak, and then afterwards the vibes were a little difficult to deal with at first as I reintegrated. To me that was unusual as I am the sort of person to really be concerned about how everyone else around me is feeling and generally it would be impossible for me to ignore the others (who were having a difficult time), but in the case of my first trip, I guess I feel sort of like a +4 experience was just supposed to happen to me then. You can't really make that sort of thing happen. But you can make it more likely by being alone and dosing strongly.

Also at the time I had never even thought about the ego or oneness or the universe being all of us, so when I experienced these things viscerally it was profoundly world-changing for me and it changed my life immediately. Since you already hold these beliefs that affects all of your experiences as well.

Hey guys - first post here - just got a tab of eth and have some 52 on the way. Have been plowing through both big dandy threads but there is a lot to get through! Thanks to all :)

A quick question for choosing a solvent - I can't get distilled water easily here, I can get nearly pure water (0.9% NaCl) in water from local pharmacist - any suggestions as to how this might affect shelf life? I assume the NaCl is in the water to help keep contaminants from the plastic package it comes in... or because it's better for flushing (it's water for first aid type flushing in first aid kits and comes in handy 5ml blisters). Package doesn't state any preservatives etc.

I plan to put one tab in a dark brown 10ml bottle and dilute with 10ml of the water solution. Taking 1ml each day that I dose. Bottle will be stored in a cool dark cellar. I'm planning on taking two doses of 1ml a week so that means that each tab will last 5 weeks...

I'm guessing that for this short duration, it should be ok, and I assume that NaCl is quite inert so at this low concentration it should be ok?

Yeah that will be fine. NaCl is just salt, the kind we need to ingest to survive. It definitely won't hurt the LSD.

You could use alcohol too, like vodka. Although the pharmacy's water is probably cleaner. For long-term storage, I would suggest alcohol though because it prevents contamination by organisms.

A question for the experienced psych users :

If you have ALD-52/LSD available, is there a reason to try other psychedelics (I mean 5ht2-x agonists) at all ?

It seems to me, that most/all of the other psychedelics are just providing a subset of the experience of what the active Lysergamides are capable of. This questions was just bustling about in my head. I only tried AL-LAD (only low dose up to now in combos) and LSA (which was okay, but had shitty side effects) from the Lysergamides. But the AL-LAD felt so clean, without ANY side effect, that it left me with the assumption, that Lysergamides experiences are much less accompanied by annoying side effects (overstimulation, tremors, muscle spasms) than phenethylamines or tryptamines.

Would you agree or disagree with any of the above hypothesis ?

I disagree, for me, tryptamines in the [4-xx]-XXT class provide an experience that is fully valuable not just as a subset of the lysergamide experience. IMO the best psychedelics for ego dissolution are the tryptamine, not the lysergamides, even though lysergamides can produce it as well. For matter, so can phenethylamine psychedelics, but they provide some unique things too. Mescaline in particular is a very different experience from lysergamides or tryptamines, it's comparable but only in some ways, and its experience is just as useful and valid even though it's not the thing I'd use for ego loss.

I agree that lysergamides are more free of annoying side effects, for the most part. Although their duration can be a negative, sometimes a shorter trip is desirable, and here the tryptamines again become useful.

if you have one you like, stock up,
the variety is ok, no biggie.

@Xorkoth

True. I'm curious if one of my psychedelic journeys I will experience in the future will give me insights about myself or how my brain works. That's definitely interesting and I'm open for it. I also would like to try DMT but it's almost impossible to get your hands on some here in Germany. Ayahuasca is also interesting but man I read some really bad trip reports..this one guy said he had a really good set and setting but still experienced a horror trip which literally felt like eternity :(

Yes, I meant weird in a negative way. The way you describe it is okay. It's alright as long as it's not turning into a bad trip and as long as I can handle it.

Wow, you was lucky that mushroom trip didn't end up bad because you really had a bad set and setting. That's the thing with psychedelics, you never know what you're about to experience (unless you take a low dose).

Yes, I read a lot about the ego (our biggest enemy) and I did some meditation which really helped me a lot. I also read a lot about the oneness and everything being connected. I experienced a glimpse of it while meditating and once while waking up from sleep. It felt incredible :) So experiencing ego death in order to get in that state of oneness will probably be really beautiful. Probably that's what they mean when they say: Do good and the gates of heaven will open up for you in the after life. Eternal happiness :)

^Why would you think the ego is our biggest enemy?

Because the ego always wants something (a lot of money, power etc) or hates or envys others. The ego is the cause for every war. Isn't it?

Another thing is that the ego always wants us do dwell in the past or the future because it doesn't want us to be happy and live in the present moment, in the Now. Because life is always in the Now. Sometimes the ego tells us that we're worthless and that we need certain things in our life or we need to achieve certain goals in order to be happy or be respected by others. But really all we need is food, clothing and shelter. If one stops listening to the voice in his head (ego), that's when his real self will appear. If we live our lifes without listening to the voice in our head we will automatically do the right thing in every situation. That is the way meditation, buddism or other religions work (or should be working).

Of course you have to think while doing certain things or you're doing some planning or building a house. But we also have to learn how to turn the ego off and just be ourselves (truly from the heart) and enjoy every single moment without thinking about this and that. Sounds funny but it's like being a tree. You just be and except everything that is. No judging and dwelling in the past or the future. Just the present moment.

It became a part of my life and it's really a beautiful feeling but my ego's still strong. Most of the time it tries to annoy me with useless thoughts (of course not always but most of the time) or wants me to think about the past or the future. Today I was driving home from work and I was thinking about something that I don't even remember when all of a sudden I became aware of the present moment and I started looking at the trees while I was driving through a little forest near our village and the beauty of the trees in the sunshine caught my attention. That's when I realized that my thoughts had once again held me back from enjoying life and it's beauty.

I recommend the book "The power of Now" by Eckart Tolle. Definitely a life changing book.

Sorry for the long text + a little off topic

ego is just a general term for your habits.
it is not an entity - not an organ - not a cause - it is nothing but the sum total of all your habits - any of which may be triggered by the situation you find your self in.

I'd love to go there and also to Denver to try some different weed strains, but I live in Germany :( but hey maybe one day. You never know :)

Did you take 250ug of Eth or Ald52 at red rocks?

Same for me; I'm from Belgium we are neighbours haha.
But there are so many amazing places near here to; but the best thing I want to try is trip in the beautiful iced mountain like in France or so,alone; in a no-man's land... must be an introspective and extraordinary experience!

Just tried another 150µg ALD52 last saturday and tripped balls as hell !
i really dont understand why this trip was so deep and different, i dosed in the past ald52 up to 200 µg and haven't been half fucked up !
i have take a big cup of coffee 20 min after dosing (and i don't drink coffee very often so when i drink it, i feel it very well !) and i wonder if cafeine had a role in that? do you think guys that cafeine can potentiate the effects of lysergamides?

Just tried another 150µg ALD52 last saturday and tripped balls as hell !
i really dont understand why this trip was so deep and different, i dosed in the past ald52 up to 200 µg and haven't been half fucked up !
i have take a big cup of coffee 20 min after dosing (and i don't drink coffee very often so when i drink it, i feel it very well !) and i wonder if cafeine had a role in that? do you think guys that cafeine can potentiate the effects of lysergamides?

You know, cafeine, tobaco, ganja; and various other plants where ritually used to improve trips, so it may play a role (especially when you don't use it daily); but all these analogous behaves ''stange'' for me; like someone said, they may also be not homogeneously dosed.

Like eating bananas (rich in tryptophans) and then a good glass of grapefruit juice during come-up! It's my ritual now haha.

And yeah I also am on benzos daily, Lorazepam 2.5mg; but I cut it in half when I plan tripping, and wait until the end of it like said not to diminished the trip, but sometimes I just take 10mg Diazepam during the come-up (as I'm used to benzos it's really light dosed for me) it just helps me to avoid annoying stress I can get (in normal life...not just while tripping).
I think if you are used to a benzo dosage daily it won't do much negative to the trip, as said because you are almost used to it, it's the new "baseline"...but also depend on dosage I think (but for that 1mg Kpins it's not that huge, it won't do much, but for a benzo naive person it will most likely diminished the trip a bit!
In hospital for a psychotic crisis you get benzos and maybe an anti-psychotic like Quetiapine.

All good, I will report back a 200ug 1P + 150 ALD-52 very soon :).

I wanted to mention that while on ALD like I had once with acid, coding was much much easier! Don't explain it, it can greatly enhance cognitive functions once you can ''control'' the way you trip (control isn't the proper world, you get what I mean...).

peace

@MicroDosus
Hi; my mix distilled water + alcohol for AL-LAD was stable for at least 9-10 mouths, no degradation felt.
NaCl in water gives us Na+ ,Cl-; chlorine is really bad for acid (that's why chlorine free paper are used to make the blotters); imo 0.9 % seems low I'm not sure, depend on the solution final concentration (the less water the better), and yes alcohol to prevent contaminants; like in most sirup and so....
Try the better ratio alcohol (98°+grade) and your water to have the strongest solution (you could dilute a bit of it with more solvent to reach proper dosage/drops and the tail end of preparation).
And yes old tabs get grey but the powder itself is greyish... no real lost in potency in blotters laid months ago..
All good hope it helps.

ego is just a general term for your habits.
it is not an entity - not an organ - not a cause - it is nothing but the sum total of all your habits - any of which may be triggered by the situation you find your self in.

I think it is the root of all evil. You realize that once you start taming your ego. That's why ego dissolution feels so freaking good. Everyday I see people who are not themselves. They became a product of their ego. And as long as they don't realize this, they're life is almost a waste imo.

but it is also (the habit system) the root of all that is good, and the basis of all learning and attitude including your opinion you just presented.

try not to demonize what is basic to consciousness because you are building a cosmology that is focused on ego death. there is no true ego death, just ego suppression that leaves you in a beautiful temporary place that seems endless, because it really is a state of mind in which time and space is experienced differently and habit is unable to latch onto that. both good and bad habits are unable to engage when the sense of time passing is upended.

I get what you're saying but I don't believe that good comes from the ego. I don't think or use my thoughts when I do good, I just do it. It flows naturally but it is the opposite when I do wrong. Doing wrong is based on emotions, hate or envy.

Of course we need the ego but only in this world imo. We need it for progress but humans seem to use progress mostly for negative things. I think if we do good in this world the afterlife will probably feel like ego dissolution.

And yes demonizing the ego isn't right because it is a part of us in this world, but being aware of the fact that evil comes from the ego is very important imo.

I don't think or use my thoughts when I do good, I just do it. It flows naturally but it is the opposite when I do wrong. Doing wrong is based on emotions, hate or envy.

So you are saying emotions cause evil, and irrationality causes good.

I don't know if I "do good" (What is even good?) ... But I know it is through emotions, mines and other's, that I can gauge whether my actions "feel right to me" (Which is the closer I guess I can get to asses if I'm acting virtuously or being a dick... don't really believe in absolute notions of what is "good and evil").

As a second note, I'm fairly certain irrationality doesn't necessarily conduct you to "good deeds". I guess in natural state we would be beyond good and evil because we wouldn't really judge our actions, but I think even Rousseau would admit rationality as a part of the kind hearted goodness he imagined the noble savage to have. I would rather quote Goya here, "The sleep of reason produces monsters". Not understanding nature as a fragile place, not recognizing others as sentient beings capable of suffering, not understanding our use of technology has social repercussions ... all this comes from a lack of reflections and thoughtfulness rather than from "emotion", I would say.

But we can't really say, because "reason" appears to be an anatomical feature of the human brain. One can't be completely "irrational". As Pupnik said, there is no "real" ego death, just ego-suppresion... which is impressive in itself as it is a 180º perspective shift from ordinary consciousness. But I know if I were to obey my instinctual impulses, regardless of how they relate to my understanding of myself and my identity, that wouldn't necessarily make me a good person. Pretty closer to the opposite, I would say.

Sorry for off-topic though :p

Last edited:
I get what you're saying but I don't believe that good comes from the ego. I don't think or use my thoughts when I do good, I just do it. It flows naturally but it is the opposite when I do wrong. Doing wrong is based on emotions, hate or envy.

Of course we need the ego but only in this world imo. We need it for progress but humans seem to use progress mostly for negative things. I think if we do good in this world the afterlife will probably feel like ego dissolution.
Oh, the error here is to think that words floating in the mind are what thoughts are.
anything in mind is a thought or mental form aka mental object and this includes any impulse to do good etc. all of which are associative events arising from the mix that is your conscious experience.
(even things that most people call subconscious events are actually part of your conscious experience - therefore they are mental objects == thought)

easterm mystics have done no service to us by suggesting that thought is only discursive thought (i.e. sentences or conversations in the mind) thought is all mental karma or action. even your silent perfect meditation is a transient mental form composed of other transient mental forms.

all the connections are associative - by similarity or it happened together in memory - and the strongest associations are those that are repeated == habit == ego.

negative and positive are good distinctions to help you determine what is worth repeating, and adding to your personality.

sorry for continuing 'off topic'