• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy ALD-52 Thread - Part 2 "Aciityl Aciiiid"

I guess everyone has a different view on the ego but it's never too late to learn something new. That's why it's always good to hear different opinions (the voice in my head keeps saying that you guys are wrong and that I need to prove that I'm right lol). Just kidding :)

But yeah I don't need emotions to do good. Like I said it flows naturally when I'm present. Maybe everyone's different and unique with his actions. I found that I'm much happier in life when I don't listen to my thoughts or just observe them without judging them. Everything else just happens naturally. When I'm present I feel like a flowing river. I feel good don't matter what happens. Nothing can bring me down when I'm present. But when I start thinking about things that happen, things are starting to get complicated. That's how it works for me.

Others have pretty much said what I think... the ego is not some malevolent entity inside of us, it's just the habit of seeing things from an individual perspective. And it is good to have that individual perspective, without it you couldn't even cross the street without being run over by one of those big ass SUVs. And how are you going to do any good in the world if you can't even protect your body from harm? Granted a lot of trouble arises from people confusing themselves with their egos, but it is essentialy just a tool for survival. Tools can be misused of course, but they are not 'evil' or an 'enemy' and I don't see how looking at them as such could be helpful in any way.

Yeah... sorry for off topic 8)

Without the ego society nor civilization would be anything. It is our interface between the egoless and the world, completely necessary and neverending. The infinite is nothing without the individual just as the individual is nothing without the infinite.

Eckhart Tolle was my introduction to spirituality and oneness as well. He has it wrong that our goals are to obliviate the ego though. Our goal is to align the ego with the infinite, with the higher self, not to destroy it.

Others have pretty much said what I think... the ego is not some malevolent entity inside of us, it's just the habit of seeing things from an individual perspective. And it is good to have that individual perspective, without it you couldn't even cross the street without being run over by one of those big ass SUVs. And how are you going to do any good in the world if you can't even protect your body from harm? Granted a lot of trouble arises from people confusing themselves with their egos, but it is essentialy just a tool for survival. Tools can be misused of course, but they are not 'evil' or an 'enemy' and I don't see how looking at them as such could be helpful in any way.

Yeah... sorry for off topic 8)

Apologies for continuing the off topic - but it's kinda in the right place ;-) ego death is one of the reasons we dose...

Apologies for continuing the off topic - but it's kinda in the right place ;-) ego death is one of the reasons we dose...

Isn't ego what makes us feels like we are more than /we believe and /the others.
End of ego is to be equal to everything on earth, being in that kind of infinity; but it also means we won't search to be better as we are.
End of ego is peace; but peace is end of evolution.
No?

Hehe of course we can't kill the ego, we can only tame it. I've said this before. Separating the true self from the ego should be the goal in order to NOT live a life controlled by the ego and unnecessary thoughts. It's really a simple idea but putting it in reality is really hard, because the ego is very strong.

Isn't ego what makes us feels like we are more than /we believe and /the others.
End of ego is to be equal to everything on earth, being in that kind of infinity; but it also means we won't search to be better as we are.
End of ego is peace; but peace is end of evolution.
No?

I agree. All we need is food, clothing, shelter and peace itself. We don't necessarily need cars (how about a horse), laser technology or atomic bombs imo. Of course there are lots of useful technologies but we don't need them for happiness. That's a fact. Things like nature should be making us happy (can't wait for summer).

@MicroDosus
Hi; my mix distilled water + alcohol for AL-LAD was stable for at least 9-10 mouths, no degradation felt.
NaCl in water gives us Na+ ,Cl-; chlorine is really bad for acid (that's why chlorine free paper are used to make the blotters); imo 0.9 % seems low I'm not sure, depend on the solution final concentration (the less water the better), and yes alcohol to prevent contaminants; like in most sirup and so....
Try the better ratio alcohol (98°+grade) and your water to have the strongest solution (you could dilute a bit of it with more solvent to reach proper dosage/drops and the tail end of preparation).
And yes old tabs get grey but the powder itself is greyish... no real lost in potency in blotters laid months ago..
All good hope it helps.

Cl- are chloride ions... are they still bad for the acid? I thought the were quite inert when in an ionic solution like that?
I know Chlorine (Cl2) is bad for tabs because the Cl2 is quite aggressive, that's why we don't use tap water because of the Chlorine that is added as a sanitizer.

I found a source of distilled water but the only dropper I could find that has measurements is an old beat up plastic one used for my kid's medicine. I won't use that in case I accidentally dose my kid...

Instead I have opted for a much more dilute solution, using shot glasses that have 50ml and 25ml measurements on the side. I put ten shot glasses of water into an old whiskey bottle that I rinsed out and I dropped a 100mg ETH-LAD tab into that. Half a shot gives a 5ug dose, one shot is a 10ug dose... it's water so I can take a shot in the morning with no questions. Would do the same with 98% ethanol simply because of dosing in the morning...

i'll repeat it with the Ald-52 when it arrives.

if I were to use vodka or similar, what concentration would give a sanitary fungus free storage? Given that I'm dosing with a higher volume, and dosing in the morning, I'd prefer to keep alcohol concentration as low as possible.

Cl- are chloride ions... are they still bad for the acid? I thought the were quite inert when in an ionic solution like that?
I know Chlorine (Cl2) is bad for tabs because the Cl2 is quite aggressive, that's why we don't use tap water because of the Chlorine that is added as a sanitizer.

I found a source of distilled water but the only dropper I could find that has measurements is an old beat up plastic one used for my kid's medicine. I won't use that in case I accidentally dose my kid...

Instead I have opted for a much more dilute solution, using shot glasses that have 50ml and 25ml measurements on the side. I put ten shot glasses of water into an old whiskey bottle that I rinsed out and I dropped a 100mg ETH-LAD tab into that. Half a shot gives a 5ug dose, one shot is a 10ug dose... it's water so I can take a shot in the morning with no questions. Would do the same with 98% ethanol simply because of dosing in the morning...

i'll repeat it with the Ald-52 when it arrives.

if I were to use vodka or similar, what concentration would give a sanitary fungus free storage? Given that I'm dosing with a higher volume, and dosing in the morning, I'd prefer to keep alcohol concentration as low as possible.

Hi, Cl2 is a gaz, NaCl always gives us Na+ Cl- if unsaturated, and depending on Ph (but I no longer remember what a lower or higher Ph does to solutions), so yes I think Cl- is bad, but better ask someone with good chemistry knowledge.

Edit: I've read that Hoffmann added a tiny bit of a chemical (don't remember what) in his solution; but Shulgin "As a salt, in water, cold, and free from air and light exposure, it is stable indefinitely." .

Last edited:
Oh, the error here is to think that words floating in the mind are what thoughts are.
anything in mind is a thought or mental form aka mental object and this includes any impulse to do good etc. all of which are associative events arising from the mix that is your conscious experience.
(even things that most people call subconscious events are actually part of your conscious experience - therefore they are mental objects == thought)

easterm mystics have done no service to us by suggesting that thought is only discursive thought (i.e. sentences or conversations in the mind) thought is all mental karma or action. even your silent perfect meditation is a transient mental form composed of other transient mental forms.

all the connections are associative - by similarity or it happened together in memory - and the strongest associations are those that are repeated == habit == ego.

negative and positive are good distinctions to help you determine what is worth repeating, and adding to your personality.

sorry for continuing 'off topic'

Well said !

Cl- should be fine. Cl2 is an oxidizing agent while Cl- is not, quite oppositely it is the product of oxidation by chlorine.

If Cl- would be bad, the stomach would absolutely destroy it since it is full of H+ Cl- . The only thing that a full stomach apparently does is delay effect.
Stomach acid does oxidize but the absorption of LSD is very quick and the exposure time is just too short probably. Also LSD seems to even at such low dosages be able to account for losses in the body - a small bit makes it - on the other hand this is not super dependable on physiological conditions otherwise it would be impossible to properly dose LSD which is really not true, though it's a little variable (isn't it usually with a lot of drugs?).

I'd make alcohol concentrations 20% ABV solutions so half that of vodka for convenience. Going lower is possible but challenges the time it's effective more. I guess use benzyl alcohol if you want to be able to go really low with necessary concentration, or just put it in the deep freezer to prevent evaporation (although let it cool and warm very slowly by insulating).

I tried 200 µg of ALD and found it pretty much comparable to LSD only a little on the weak side. This is consistent with my trip on 1P-LSD which was even milder.

Cl- should be fine. Cl2 is an oxidizing agent while Cl- is not, quite oppositely it is the product of oxidation by chlorine.

If Cl- would be bad, the stomach would absolutely destroy it since it is full of H+ Cl- . The only thing that a full stomach apparently does is delay effect.
Stomach acid does oxidize but the absorption of LSD is very quick and the exposure time is just too short probably. Also LSD seems to even at such low dosages be able to account for losses in the body - a small bit makes it - on the other hand this is not super dependable on physiological conditions otherwise it would be impossible to properly dose LSD which is really not true, though it's a little variable (isn't it usually with a lot of drugs?).

I'd make alcohol concentrations 20% ABV solutions so half that of vodka for convenience. Going lower is possible but challenges the time it's effective more. I guess use benzyl alcohol if you want to be able to go really low with necessary concentration, or just put it in the deep freezer to prevent evaporation (although let it cool and warm very slowly by insulating).

I tried 200 µg of ALD and found it pretty much comparable to LSD only a little on the weak side. This is consistent with my trip on 1P-LSD which was even milder.

Correct about stomach, I didn't tough about it; you r right.
Maybe about long storage issues ? I don't know, but everyone would suggest to have minimal chlorinated water, but as I said I also may had chlorine in my dropper, but it has not lost any potency at all (or it's really minimal) for nearly a year (9+ months, in the fridge; but not the blotter there where some who were at ambient temperature and also "old" and still very active maybe as they originally where prepared.
But it was AL-LAD, I don't know what's about other lysergamides..
Peace

Well, friendos.... it's 11:38 pm here and i just dropped 125mcgs ald-52. After doing ~30mg O-pce and ~20mg-3meo-pce a few hours earlier. I am tired. I wonder if I will sleep or if i will wake up vibrant.

Edit: Woke up about three hours later, vibrant indeed.

WELL, that was pretty fucking amazing. My best experience with ALD-52 yet. I am sad to say that at one point, I gave myself a little etizolam and took 1 mg of kpin. I was not expecting to trip so hard off of one tab, I can certainly tell you that. I pretty much woke up at the peak and for a while all I could do was roll around under my covers. It felt like I was at some sort of cosmic nexus where, like, matter and energy flowed to other parts of the multiverse. Idk, it was honestly very weird. Felt like my bed was at the top of a tower and I had learned some kind of secret about how like my boss at work knows ancient magic from New Orleans and some how this portal at work / under my bed had been used by various employers for generations to... do what, I'm not exactly sure.

I think that was all during the peak, because eventually I remember "realizing" what happened: 'oh shit, I took that ALD-52, lol.' I spent the rest of the trip listening to music, mostly jazz, in my bed, enjoying the visuals. Fuck. It was so good. Honestly blew my mind. I'm going to wait a week before trying it again, then take another tab, and try to commit to the whole trip and not take any benzos. I think I was particularly jarred because I went to sleep right after taking the tab. I did indeed, "wake up vibrant," as I wondered if I would.

I haven't been this inspired by a psychedelic in a long time.

(Copied from a subsequent post)

Last edited:
@DroneLore so what happened? sleep or wake up?

A few days back I fell asleep during the peak of 1p-lsd, it was exquisite, but not intended/expected, then in the morning my computer woke us up early by playing Down to the River to Pray by Alison Krauss - Holy, that never happened before - (it was time for my mac updates I guess - reboot)

WELL, that was pretty fucking amazing. My best experience with ALD-52 yet. I am sad to say that at one point, I gave myself a little etizolam and took 1 mg of kpin. I was not expecting to trip so hard off of one tab, I can certainly tell you that. I pretty much woke up at the peak and for a while all I could do was roll around under my covers. It felt like I was at some sort of cosmic nexus where, like, matter and energy flowed to other parts of the multiverse. Idk, it was honestly very weird. Felt like my bed was at the top of a tower and I had learned some kind of secret about how like my boss at work knows ancient magic from New Orleans and some how this portal at work / under my bed had been used by various employers for generations to... do what, I'm not exactly sure.

I think that was all during the peak, because eventually I remember "realizing" what happened: 'oh shit, I took that ALD-52, lol.' I spent the rest of the trip listening to music, mostly jazz, in my bed, enjoying the visuals. Fuck. It was so good. Honestly blew my mind. I'm going to wait a week before trying it again, then take another tab, and try to commit to the whole trip and not take any benzos. I think I was particularly jarred because I went to sleep right after taking the tab. I did indeed, "wake up vibrant," as I wondered if I would.

I haven't been this inspired by a psychedelic in a long time.

Last edited:
Yeah ALD-52 + 3-MeO-(PCP/PCE) is an incredibly synergistic combo. I absolutely love it. I've tripped very hard off one tab too.

I've been trying to cut back on the dissociatives tbh. It's just not the same anymore, my tolerance has gotten too high. The experiences are almost entirely qualitatively different now. I feel like this trip gave me some insight, a new perspective. It's such a wild contrast with the dissociative headspace. I'd managed to go a few days without any dissos before last night, and I think now I can recommit myself to going at least a few more without taking any more. I've explored disso space a lot, I think it's time I gave lysergamides a chance. Like, I actually want to make a proper trip report for my next ALD-52 dose. I feel like a teenager discovering the awesome power of psychedelics for the first time again.

Awesome. :) Yeah, psychedelics can be pretty powerful in terms of self-realization, in fact, although I did have a spiritual, life-changing experience on my first trip, as time has gone on I have seen that they are equally valuable in understanding yourself and other worldly concerns.