• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overheard a quarrel in my subconscious this morning. I better focus my attention on nothing again, and see if I can look into the disagreement. It's gone, they must have worked things out. I'm not sure if probability is relevant. To let go is one thing but if one refuses to let go to one's thoughts this can also be beneficial if they are so spiritually determined. I was untying knots at a very fast pace using logic while on DMT and there was synesthasia as not all of it was expressed verbally, but my friends said I was talking the entire time in undecipherable phrase, that made perfect sense to me at the time. It was an experience through my subconscious mind for 15 minutes, while observing it analytically and pointing out logical flaws or knots that might not be conducive to channeling my spirit. It was so fast paced, all I remember are crazy visuals, and also I think I was spinning my hands around and making gestures while talking, but then I'd be overwhelmed by visuals again. Like I was in another dimension.
Came out of it feeling great and refreshed. Been a little bored since then, but I think that means I am not realizing my potential. That is some very trippy stuff.

105mg of DXM and 10mg of hydrocodone

not very much of either one but i still feel guilty for some reason

Ah don't worry about it man. :)

I had a dream where I was being offered intravenous suboxone and I decided to do it. Then later I was offered it again and I was about to do it and then I was like, wait, no, absolutely not, I can't be doing that.

I found high dose 2c-d rather introspective. It is very different than 2c-c, and had some nausea. Seemed to me kind of like how 2c-e is described, but not all that intense at 50mg (2c-d). It was cold, analytical, trippy (kinda wavy and stuff), nauseating. Interesting stuff at higher doses, probably good to try before trying 2c-e, which I have not done yet but will be trying it likely this year. Several of my friends have enjoyed 50mg doses of 2c-d as well, in party type scenarios.

After at least a couple months, I am done tripping daily. When I stopped, I got really tired and passed out for around a day. Feel like my normal self, after going through several grams of 2c-c and 2c-d. A lot has changed in my life during this time; it's been nice. Honestly didn't think I was going to lose the desire to trip but ever since I smoked 50mg dmt on 2c-d last week... well, I smoked it twice and the second time blew my mind. Had a dmt seance with two friends it was really fun.

I'm wanting to trip soon, feeling the need for it and finding some great music I'd like to hear on acid. Not sure if these next weeks are a good time for it though. Humph.

Wow man, thanks for posting, never heard this before but it's beautiful.

^Music is a journey we all share in. I love introducing people to good music, because so many others have done the same for me :) just keepin' the cycle goin'!

I'm going to harvest some san pedro soon. My extraction method will be simplified as follows: blend flesh in blender, cook the mush to liquify everything, filter off plant matter, keep the liquid.

Do you think it's worth peeling the cactus beforehand?

I'm pretty sure the outer layer contains the majority of the mescaline so if anything you should core it, not peel it.

OK thanks. What about that waxy tough outer skin though? It kind can peel off. Is that going to be ok to leave in the mix?

When I was reading on San Pedro they said that outer bit is what makes you sick and to remove it.

I haven't tripped in over a month, which is unusual for me. So I decided to take some AMT today. :) Just took 80mg of the succinate (which is like 50mg of freebase, a good solid full dose). Gonna finish work and then go to band practice and then hang out with my friends. :)

Pure mescaline always made me sick... I mean the waxy stuff might not help but it is not entirely the reason for nausea I'm sure :)

Yeah the good stuff is in the green layer, one of the layers that come right after the first waxy layer...

I wouldn't use the core but I also personally wouldn't mess around with trying to peel these layers. Focus your energy on cooking it up and reducing it without creating a slimy blob that keeps together.

I chose to drink today (keeping it in the weekends as much I can) which means I will not want to trip tomorrow as I had very vaguely planned. So other stuff tomorrow and might trip again on sunday - it's been a little while since I tripped on anything and the last times I tried were so disappointing they don't count for anything.
Am considering 4-AcO-DMT and/or 4-HO-MET.... aMT kinda sounds like a cool plan too!

AMT was pretty cool.. I definitely had a good time. Not an amazing trip as far as AMT goes, but I don't regret it. :)

Never tried mescaline is it similar to 2c-c by any chance? Even just a little bit? I miss my few grams of 2c-c I was blessed with :_ (

I had a DMT seance with two friends. It was quick, really emphasizing the businessman trip aspect. We chilled out for like an hour and 15 minutes or something. I went twice, they each really enjoy it too. Said that they never experienced anything like it before. I went for a heavier dose the second time and it was pretty crazy what happened. I was having synesthasia and the weirdest part was that I was speaking in broken english the whole time. I thought I was only thinking what I was saying... when I came to, I asked them if I had been saying anything they said yes the whole time. But it only made sense to me as the message was continuously changing form and it wouldn't always manifest as those vibrations the eardrum instruments pick up on. It wouldn't have made sense anyway, the entire experience would be required and it's hard for me to remember. I know that it changed my brain, I trust dmt.

First time I ever had dmt with friends like that. Was super cool. Then they went snowboarding and I went to the mall, haha. Just got a little vision quest in when my buddy had an hour of time before snowboarding. dmt is fuckin awesome.

I mean they're both phenethylamines, they're both warm and euphoric. But mescaline is a lot different, it's subtler, less visual, more empathogenic, more serene. Mescaline is kinda hard to describe, it's a really special thing, very centering.

I've only taken mescaline 4 times, and it's been years now so it feels somewhat distant. But I agree that it's hard to describe, and centering is a word I'd use to describe it as well. It's very grand and epic, expansive, connected - entactogen is really the perfect word for it. It's not a psychedelia mind trip to outerspace kind of thing. I've not tried 2C-C but from what I gather it has some things in common with the other 2C-series. I found both 2C-D and 2C-E to have elements in common with mescaline, like they express and focus on certain aspects that are contained within it's mother molecule, mescaline.

Status
Not open for further replies.