• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone had anything like this happen to them...

Crazy lady crush has been quite sick with the flu. Such gnarly sickness it sounds reminiscent of a couple of heroin withdrawal symptoms. Hadn't heard from her in like 24 hours, and focussed all my energy on the thought of her cute lil self to the point that my mind was like a laser beam. I was sitting cross legged on my bed, out of body, out of thought. There was only one thing I was experiencing... everything about her as whole; I existed as this, apart from the ego. A beam of energy like clear, translucent light soared out of the top of my head, like a cosmic rainbow. I could feel the energy rushing through me it was so powerful, but couldn't see anything as I wasn't really there anymore.

By the time this had stopped a few seconds later, she was contacting me letting me know she was okay... had been vomiting a lot yesterday.Was straight up tripped out telepathy like she contacted me seconds after the tripped out whatever. I was on 2c-c, and really stoned at the time. I have been tripping for a month straight and I have finally lost interest for a while... didn't think that was going to happen for a while longer, but when energy starts rushing out of my the top of my head like that, rushing through my body like a tidal wave, I don't think I need to use anymore 2c-c for a while:)

Lil Peep in a posthumous interview was explaining something similar about some sort of energy rushing out of the top of one's head when they die. I ended up writing a song for her... my first song I ever made. Just working on the guitar part, and I wrote the lyrics too and having them come together when my buddy stops by.

DMT in vape juice. Vape at 45w with 0.22ohm coil. Four pulls, though the first was pretty much all just plain juice. Got as far as I've ever gone with other methods.

However... What I experienced felt like a warning, as if a siren went off to tell me to go no further. This happened last time I really pushed it. I'm thinking I may never break through. Probably sticking to two pulls to get a bit swirly.

What I experienced kind of felt like my mind exploding and experiencing everything at once simultaneously duality yin and yang past present future everything activated in my mind all at once in some synchronous chaotic interconnection that was also transcendent and lovely... just beyond words. I haven't smoked it since, and had been smoking it daily for a month this past summer. Dmt was normally quite gentle with me... normally... haha.

Anyone else find 2c-d to be quite worthwhile on its own? It is different than 2c-c, maybe it is my mood but I find it more stimulating and introspective. 2c-c is better for me to go out exploring the world with; 2c-d is better to sit down with my favourite book. Both are excellent for conversation. I find that 2c-d is kind of a blank slate and whatever I think about will be thought of with psychedelic undertones that trip me out. Its visuals are more morphing than 2c-c but less colourful. The way I am thinking tonight is crazy. This book has several themes romance, coke and heroin addiction, spirituality and transcending physical form, satanic rituals, seeing spirits (I used to as a kid, very often), an eccentric man who seems enlightened, it is very occult and from like 1910 but mainly a twisted messed up romance. So I have been reading this and loving it on 2c-d. 2c-c I'd be like, fixing an old clock I found in a dingy corner or something which is odd as it isn't as stimulating. 2c-d has some nausea that 2c-c doesn't. I love them both. I am also in oxy's withdrawal today so that I am sure is impacting my energy. I have jammed on 2c-d before guitar it was amazing. I would not have remotely close to that energy presently. It makes sense that my mind is focussed internally today, and how I would take interest in reading and learning. Had a nice video chat with the girl I like. She is sort of driving me crazy I need to find someone to have fun with in the meantime haha as this is turning into months and she is about to leave on a 3 week vacation. When she gets back we have a lot planned. I should probably get some practice in haha all in good fun. Just some tripped out 2c-d thoughts but like why not. Both this stuff makes one horny haha, if stimulated or engaged in just the right way. I am always myself on these drugs though... more in touch with myself than when I am 'sober' I'd say.

I've been having a lot of positive dissociative experiences with 3-meo-PCP and ketamine recently. I'm excited to have an opportunity to combine these incredible tools with a psychedelic soon. I have some ondansetron I might try with some 2c-b, although it's hard to find any definitive information on how safe said combination is.

I would love more information on imidazoline agonists in combination with psychedelics as well because I happen to have some tizanidine lying around as well. My initial trial with oxymetazoline was awful (albeit healing) but if I had done research on the potential psychoactive effects of oxymetazoline beforehand I probably wouldn't have given it a go.

edit: my 200$ bitcoin investment from around june is now 850$ but the fact that it hasn't stabilized at 18k yet is irking me

Man my friend jacked hundreds of dollars of bitcoin cash from me yesterday "for lawyer fees" - well he couldn't flip them for usd in time, so he kept them for cocaine. As he was asking me if I wanted any earlier in the day (I fucking DONT, but now that he mentions it fucking fuck...). I guess everyone got bitcoin cash like long term bitcoin users? I either had a shit ton worth of it in my account that day, or had just spent so many tens of thousands of dollars on it in the past that I ended up with a lot of bitcoin cash... no sure.

It has been a downward spiral since then. I'm 4 days off a 5 day oxy binge and I have been dealing fine with that but not this vampire of a so-called friend. Fucking jacked hundreds of dollars of virtual currency I was either going to stock up on 4-ho-det and etizolam with, or forget about and invest. I need to let it go but I'm broke and I fucking needed that. Mother. Fucker.

Now I am depressed as fuck about other shit too it's just a slippery slope. I need to snap out of it. I am pissed that I can talk to any chick no matter how hot and anything and everything, find ones I like and who like me, and end up not getting laid for years on end because I'm too fuckin stupid to remember to ask for her number. I am getting impatient with that shit. I can only be so patient when I am 29 and horny. I need to find someone I don't want a relationship with but who wants to be friends in that way anyway. I'm just pissed the fuck off today I want to start a fucking fist fight.

I am not like that so I am just going to chill. Inhale some essential oils (honestly just wish I had a dab of wax... cannabis essential oil... I haven't in like a year and I love concentrates). Head to the mall and talk to random people about tripped out shit makes me feel good. I need to stock up on this natural citrus blend with yopaun in it... best tea ever I have been fiending it. Lots of theobromine I think. Hopefully the stoner dude at the tea store is there he gives me free tea and I tell him what I'm tripping on. I am going to read a book I like. Yeah just talking to myself I know but I get depressed as fuck sometimes and it seems impossible to cheer up today. I fucking hate getting jacked and I needed that cryptocurrency and I fucking now he blew it on blow that's what he does whenever he has money, or meth.

Yeah same here man.. depressed too about getting screwed. My bike was stolen [again!] after it was in front of my building for less than a day and someone ripped me off for an SSD i thought i bought from him (on a respectable pc tweaker site). It's so fucked up that people can get away with this, I mean i obviously have his bank account # from the transaction but from what little i have already read about such matters the police / banks etc are fucking useless when it comes to things like this. The past 6 months have been mostly shit, I got the worst luck man - on important fronts too like the regularity and income of a paid job, socially i have few decent options that I know of (i am not really a hero to just go out there randomly and meet new friends, there at least needs to be a suitable place to hang out), and many more things i cant catch a break with, so much so that I lost the will to do a lot of meaningful stuff.

It's a real dick move of him to just steal your bitcoins, what a 'friend' 8)

I know what you mean with the frustration, I am normally the most peaceful guy ever and i keep a cool head but how long can you keep getting shit you don't deserve? If I see someone riding my bike I will drag em off it.

Last edited:
Wha''s goin' on again me hearties? Who even am I? Be this real me lads?

Is this th' real life or be it jus' wee fantasy?

Sucks about your stolen bike Soli :(

Once I had a brand new bike, and before a month I got it stolen. I parked it with a chain an everything (Not thick enough, my mistake), went into the supermarket no longer than 15 minutes and when I got outside the chain was in pieces and my bike missing. I was really upset about it, specially since my bicycle is my only mean of transport for the most part.

Wha''s goin' on again me hearties? Who even am I? Be this real me lads?

Is this th' real life or be it jus' wee fantasy?

You tripping again, Santa?

Yeah same here man.. depressed too about getting screwed. My bike was stolen [again!] after it was in front of my building for less than a day and someone ripped me off for an SSD i thought i bought from him (on a respectable pc tweaker site). It's so fucked up that people can get away with this, I mean i obviously have his bank account # from the transaction but from what little i have already read about such matters the police / banks etc are fucking useless when it comes to things like this. The past 6 months have been mostly shit, I got the worst luck man - on important fronts too like the regularity and income of a paid job, socially i have few decent options that I know of (i am not really a hero to just go out there randomly and meet new friends, there at least needs to be a suitable place to hang out), and many more things i cant catch a break with, so much so that I lost the will to do a lot of meaningful stuff.

It's a real dick move of him to just steal your bitcoins, what a 'friend' 8)

I know what you mean with the frustration, I am normally the most peaceful guy ever and i keep a cool head but how long can you keep getting shit you don't deserve? If I see someone riding my bike I will drag em off it.

Yeah man I have been down lately, throughout the holidays life has been a drag. I am confused about a lot of things and not really getting anywhere and have so many ideas that end up fruitless. I spent half this year laying in bed heroin sick so at least that is not really in the picture anymore but I have serious back problems and chronic pain alone, that others cannot see and refuse to accommodate even in workplace settings is enough of a stressor. You can't lose your ego completely all the time. I am normally chill, it is very hard to offend me. But when a friend steals my bitcoins, and also lives with a very wealthy family I mean what the fuck is he asking me for lawyer fees to begin with. He wants a hit of coke. I don't even know how to send him money we live in different countries, and since then he has not spoken to me apart from expressing anger as an ego response. Not that I give a fuck, because what kind of friend does this kind of shit. With real friends, money is never an obstacle. Man, I'm cool with some stuff but I'm not getting involved in friend's legal troubles. That is not my responsibility and when someone starts taking their frustration out on me, when I am only trying to help that is when I can become explosive.

Rip em off your bike man that is bullshit. Your bike. I'd like to find the junkie scum who broke into my university house and stole my old Ibanez... I have guitars I like more now but I miss that one and ended up not playing anything but acoustic for a few years. They just walk into student houses when they go out partying in that area, and steal laptops and shit like that. Don't really get how people can do shit like that I mean, you may as well blow your head off if that is what you are doing with your life.

I am done speaking with this friend. This experience has led me to re-evaluate him as a person. I have realized that he hustles and manipulates me any chance he can get, and is a cocaine and methamphetamine addict who is still in denial. Since he was trying to help me get clean I never really noticed (he never really helped me, just yelled at me to get on subs which is not what worked for me... I have to cold turkey). Like... take a look at yourself man stealing from friends and shit, straight up hustler.

It sucks because I can't actually use my bike for transportation. It is a beautiful lugged steel retro type of bike that was quite expensive. I won't really let it out of my sight, so I end up not using it for transportation and more for biking adventures in the summer and autumn. It would be stolen in the blink of an eye. Bike theft is really popular these days, I guess.

I don't have issues being social, but I have problems building lasting friendships and relationships. Really it seems like so many people are just wearing masks as they walk through life. I have been there before... I would have lied to your face with a smile so I could get a hit. Best compliment I have received this year was my friends boyfriend... says 'dude is so chill, you don't realize you JUST met the guy'. That was sick to hear because I feel that I am anti-social as fuck. I have so few friends, never go out, I spend most of my time alone but I have a lot of 'friends' who I don't hang out with... they just give me free tea for instance and I always see them working there and have chill conversations every time, tip them with acid scotch taped to $5 bills for randomly getting free tea and it's such an inside joke we are giggling internally at this inside joke it's just great... like I told this dude I was in oxy's withdrawal the other day. Was like yeah man it's serious he's like oh shit I didn't know, I don't know much about that but you seem really cold. Gave me some extra tea and stuff, that is a friend even if we don't chill or have each other's phone number. I see his employee discounts and freebies on my receipts like that is just chill. Like almost every day, and every time I see this guy. So damn chill, we can sense each other's psychedelic nature if you know what I mean.

But then I get pissed off because I find women so immature a lot of the time, I had a relationship this summer and thought I was in love but ended up getting completely fucked over. It was 2 days before I was set to move into an empty room next to hers when she told me she cancelled my rental app and moved home 12 hours away without even talking to me about it. That is pretty fucked up for what I would say was a passionate thing I mean she invited me over every night to the extent that I was practically living there. Since I got clean I have a new job but I make fuck all and have two degree. I am working for tattoo money, piercings, and a handful of dates I have had with someone from work who is absolutely lovely. I have known her for a good couple months but without so much as a kiss although we talk about relationships and stuff all the time. I am learning to be more cautious with people you see, and she is like that too because she has been abused by ex's.

That is also fucked up because she is a beautiful blonde little creature with a heart of gold, vivid green eyes like what snakes are taking advantage of and manipulating this girl? She needs a protector aka a stoned tripper, I nearly stomped one of her ex's faces into the cement when I saw how he was treating her. Peaceful man... but I can only see so much trash before I snap. Ended up propositioning him to step outside as he was ruining my date with her and I had been chilling with her for like 15 hours. I knew in advance, he was too much of a pussy and would walk away leaving us alone and he did just that. She was really uncomfortable and this guy was just a straight up sociopath. You think he know you but I know you the most girl... lol. Knowing my luck, I will obsess over this lady into the new year (she is on vacation now, luckily, since I relapsed for a couple weeks and feel like shit now so it's hard to miss her until I get healthy)... then get fuck all out of it and she will get back with some piece of shit ex boyfriend.

Sometimes I can't take it anymore all this bullshit like how can I be so open and social and real with people and not get so much as a kiss since the summertime it drives me crazy but this girl... she is a very special one. I sense that she sees the potential between us to make a great team. Question is... can she even handle something real? I am what she wants but I'll have to wait and see if she can deal with that. I will likely end up heartbroken and she asked me out on our first date like fuck. I was done with that drama for a while and find myself more infatuated with someone than ever before.

The only person I really hang out with is my brother, chillest dude ever we are 10 years apart in age but best friends and equals. And a farmer friend who is free spirited enough to hand pounds of nice outdoor to a friend for fuck all but being lifelong friends. The dates with the girl I like are the times when I am happiest. She makes me forget everything, we are polar opposites but have a lot in common. Make a great team, planning on starting a little business together it will be really fun. I want sex though and it sucks to me if we end up remaining just friends. I am getting closer with my sister, we were inhaling pure rose oil on Christmas. She loved it, was wonderful I tried really hard to make her happy. I have eschewed most or all of my past drug abusing friends. I can deal with getting nothing in return, but man it's like everyone wants to take their personal shit out on me... I refuse to be taken advantage of anymore. I only have so much energy.

I lost the will really to use either of my university degrees or to work for anyone. I don't even bother applying for technical positions anymore that I could be paid a lot for. It's all a hustle, a stupid competition and a waste of my life. I want to start my own business that blooms from creative expression with friends or partners into something beautiful that can help and reach a lot of people. I'm always working hard now and broke dude everything builds up and every once in a while I snap and just nod the fuck out on oxy's. It sucks feeling so social, but having such a hard time finding meaningful connections with people.

If I have to walk alone I'm giving up
I can't stay here knowing love is not enough
Untimely ripped into this world
I was born again as a girl

Just throwing some metalcore lyrics in there haha I have a cognitive library of ones I can relate to... and Lil Peep...

Anyways, don't get too hung up on an SSD and a bike. That sucks it keeps happening in a cycle though and I am sure it is not just with bikes as well, but goes beyond that. I don't really hang out with people so when I started hanging out with my (I just wrote girlfriend erasing it, forgetting she's not... on our early dates, anyone at all would mistake us for a long term couple)... anyways, I started seeing how shitty people can be when they get drinking in social scenarios. That type of environment makes me real uncomfortable even if I am on acid with her, that just makes it even worse. But like day to day I will talk to anyone it is just when that ego bullshit comes out at night, I can't handle that shit makes me scream internally at spirits to wake the fuck up.

Another friend, and another cokehead... well this dude was binging on Mdma and cocaine for 3 days and never complains of crashes it's still catching up with him, he is younger but when he calls me up I know it's bad. I spend an entire day helping him recuperate every way I know how. We love psychedelics so I give him some 2c-c... he sees where my stash is. I go upstairs to make us some tea, later I realize that he most definitely stole a half-filled vial of dmt from me, my favourite psychedelic, while I was upstairs. Then I got bitched out for reminding him that he owed me $20 which was very generous, he really owed me a lot more but I like to be generous with friend. Haven't spoken to him since, never will again. He's like man we don't touch that shit (opiates... yeah right, for now he doesn't. Just wait until he gets bored of all the cocaine and his stupid ego won't let go... I'm lucky enough that I haven't had a friend die from drugs yet, but I sense it with this guy so he can fuck off out of my life especially after stealing my pure)

Best coping thing I did recently was dye my hair peony pink. It is ridiculous looking I stir up a lot of shit. My boss brought it up I'm like dude I work from home and practically in a video game. He's like when can you cut it off... ummmmm - never? Pretty sure some dude thought I was gay the other day, lol. Attracts a lot of attention, stirs up a lot of shit... just what I wanted. Felt like pissing people off but it's actually sick, best thing I ever did to my appearance really. I have always dyed my hair, it is black but never bleached it before to get something vivid and it had to be triple bleached and took like 6 hours. Loving it though, Lil Peep my fave musician these days who OD'd himself did a lot of random stuff with his hair.

Last edited:
Hey Solipsis it seems like you are going through something similar to me in life but right now mine is at its worst. You can pm me if you want to vent and I need to as well. I am hurting so bad fucking oxy withdrawal now on top of everything else. It is the third day since I relapsed on oxycodone for a couple weeks after a good couple months where I saw a lot of improvement. I am fighting to keep what support systems I built up for myself in place on shaky footing. Almost got fired yesterday. I did well at first, hung in there first couple days and even remained physically active but today I snapped and became severely depression. It is not the opiate depression where you are too depressed to even think. It is me dwelling on the error of my ways, how I have nothing whatsoever to live for.

How the harder I try, the more I fuck up. How I really don't want or need that much just basic things and it's too hard for me to accomplish anything much at all. I can't take my music seriously in and out of relapses as the withdrawal zaps my creativity for weeks. It's just gone. I can't improvise anymore. It has brought me to tears recently as I can't take it anymore. It has been 15 years of various form of suffering and I think I was feeling more cheerful clean - a lot more cheerful - but I don't even know. I don't trust that. I can't even remember right now I am so overwhelmed with physical agony and particularly depression. It is like I am looking through the diaries in my mind of all my memories and point out time after fucking time that I completely fucked up. The girl I like told me she has really enjoyed getting to know me and thinks I am a good person. I don't know what that means, knowing my luck I will be trying to block her out of my mind in a month so I can try and function. All I know is some people have said kind things to me while I was clean those 2 months. I want a shot of fucking heroin and get paid soon. I just don't give a fuck anymore, how can the fuck I have suffered this much in life.

I can't remember if I normally feel this way. I think it is the oxycodone withdrawal but I'm not sure. That shit makes me suicidal every time. Every time without fail I am in for at the very least a week of purgatory to the point that it will take me from a happy person (without drugs, before I relapse) and transform me into someone who feels they have nothing whatsoever to live for but continued suffering.I am hurting so much I don't even know what to say. I lay here crying I toughed it out for 2 days didn't have it fuck with my enjoyment of life but it built up and today I snapped, I freaked. I took 30 milligrams of etizolam because I dont give a fuck. I need to numb myself somehow but I can't even feel benzos in opiate withdrawal. Normally I need norwhere near that dose to relieve panic symptoms, but I don't even feel it. A little stumble I guess but nothing cognitive. Then when I relapse I have all that shit in my system and usually other sedatives I use for withdrawal too, they kick in like normal and have a tendency to dose high with the heroin or oxy. I almost died last time I could sense I was on the brink after when I could think again.

I don't even know if it's withdrawal. I'm pretty sure it is, and the drug is deluding me. I seem to normally be more cheerful than this but I can't even remember. All I know is the fucking agony of this. It is bringing me to tears presently, everything built up. I hope to feel well soon, as in get through the detox. My withdrawals are long after 5 years of sheer abuse of hydromorphone, oxy's and heroin. Take about 10 days but more like 2 weeks. I just can't wait to not wait up sick anymore, even if it means waking up to a broken home. At least I will have the energy to do stuff. I'm eating healthy but it's just making me nauseous. So that I am sure i helping I'm taking care of myself but it's just making me feel like shit there is no escaping this fucking shit.

Just at work on break. I took 50mg 2c-d in lemon water, and today was the first day i hit bong in a really long time. I am, while working, systematically working through my attachments to things and letting go. At least, trying too. Some of the attachments are more closely intertwined with my spirit. I don’t think that opiates are that big a deal really I don’t need that shit if I get past the sickness I’m way better off. I would take the time to check if I am deluding myself but it wouldn’t be worth my time. I felt suicidal from the withdrawal yesterday but I’m bouncing back fast, it wasn’t an extended period.

Anyways, my friend and i had an interesting discussion about the girl at the mall. It was my way of letting go of some feelings I have had lately, and maybe I will see her again.

Then i suppose there is aversion to work through. I’ve been avoiding that.

This is fascinating... I’m having a talk with my friend who is also interested in awareness.
He says I am a tornado of self awareness. I don’t know what or who I am or if “I” can be defined. Letting go is of vital importance. Letting go of the self.
Been a very important trip for me. I should take a brief moment to untie the deluding opiate knots. The present moment is the present moment, and it isn’t the present moment too.

Holy fuck I'm tripping out hard now. I didn't sleep much but at least I got my midnight shift off randomly. I am coming up hard on 50mg 2c-d in the morning. Had it with nutritional yeast and a juiced lemon in water not sure if that enhanced or impacted metabolism somehow but normally I don't get laid out by 2c-d to the put the my fingers are shaking with the energy coursing through my body and I am too floored to get out of bed. Holy fuck this is intense as fuck. This song describes how I am feeling, it is my fifth day off oxycodone a 2 week relapse that was real nasty really not fun so I am in a fragile state to begin with to be tripping. Happy new year:)

Is 2c-d at high doses similar at all to 2c-e? I have not tried 2c-e. The chemical structures are so similar. This is so cold and analytical today. There is no benevolence or warmth, that part is up to me and I'm on my 5th day of withdrawal so... the trip has a dark, chill kind of character to it. I am floored, a lot of body energy but it's overall neutral, channeling through me. It is certainly worthwhile. My thoughts are precise like laser light. I can hone in on any one thing if I'd like, such as a memory and relive it. It is as external, as it is internal. Emphasizes the mind body connection. Closing my eyes and really listening to music is like channel creative expression permeating my spirit... in other words music is enhanced.

I'm glad I'm just chilling in bed today I've been pushing myself hard through this withdrawal working overnights and spending the days quite physically active without eating much I need a day to chill... this is perfect for it since the high frequency is certainly uplifting. My mind is very much active.

Last edited:
Mannn... my girl and I spent all day cleaning my house and we were about to go to a friend's house for a NYE party, but it's been lightly misting for hours and now the roads are super icy, I guess there are wrecks everywhere, and I can barely walk on the road. So I guess we're stuck... but at least we're together. :)

Happy New year everyone. <3

^You too :)

I had a very chill evening of watching Netflix. Was in bed by midnight. :D

Happy new years. I had been doing overnights and ended up sleeping from 5pm to 5am or so. I woke up randomly at 11:55pm so I didn't miss new years. Then I passed out again I'm just getting over a real nasty relapse.

So I took 60mg 2c-d today in a glass of water and it blew my mind. I'm still having visuals and it snapped me out of withdrawal depression I was experiencing. It was a little too much for me in fact, I ended up going for a long walk in -20 celsius weather until I noticed I couldn't feel my face. Practiced rapping this song I like the whole time. Dark stuff. I'm happy to be oxy-depressed again I can't really call it sick now, almost through it. I really don't want to take any more 2c-d after what I experienced today I started upping the dose and today was much more than enough. Great trip but I had to channel the energy or I was going to have a bad time it is has been very high frequency. A lot of this trip is centred around aversion... strange, really, because my last intense trip on 2c-d a couple days ago was all about attachment.

It will be nice to come down, I had been doing a lot of cleaning today. Getting organized for the new year... then started tripping too hard haha.

It was a real nice trip and my mom even complimented my pink hair saying it looks great with my black roots coming back in (it really does look sick). Anyways, then they disagreed on the way I should converse with my boss and it started a huge fight over nothing. I know what to say to my boss they don't know him and what they thought I should say sounded rude, and what I wanted to say was more concise and a reasonable request. My mom told me to fuck off from dinner and go get high, so while they are here I am in my room smoking bong and they can enjoy their dinner (I told think she thought I'd take her advice to heart, but I have essential oils burning and they don't know shit). She did notice the extra 3 conch piercings and said she couldn't look it looks like is hurts so bad lol. That was the only shitty part realizing that they still don't respect my personal choices as an adult. Extremely controlling parents me and my bro have our ways of dealing with their shit.

Last edited:
Had a hell trip on NYE, took 5 mg 3-MeO-PCP + 150 ug ETH-LAD with my girl. We were fine for the most part of it but during the peak she had a major freak-out. Serious shit, paranoid delusions. I feel so bad because it was all my fault for thinking she could handle the same doses and drugs that I'm taking, but she's a lot less experienced than me, and this was also her first time combining 3-MeO-PCP with a psychedelic. I got a little bit carried away because of the new year excitement and gave her the same doses I took. She's completely fine now, but it was pretty scary for a while. It's been hard not beating myself up because of my mistake.

For the most part the trip was fine. The giggles during the come-up, that weird sedating body-high ETH-LAD has, reality turned liquid. Chill mindspace for all the psychedelia. Music enhancement, full body orgasms. As we peaked, everything exploded into fractals. Maybe my most visual psychedelic experience to date, only rivaled by an 1:1 AL-LAD/1P-LSD trip I had a few years ago. We were camping on a more-or less isolated place so there was no light-pollution and we had full-moon, so the sky looked beautiful ! There was a group of people camping nearby, and they were having a new years party around a fireplace. At one point started feeling a little bit restless and stimulated, and noticed my girl was getting kind of loopy and had a hard time concentrating on a single action/topic, so I thought it was a good idea to go for a walk to keep the energy moving.

While we were passing by the group of people around the fire, my girl started having strong social anxiety about whether we should go to talk to them or just hang out by ourselves, and this anxious state started escalating to the point where she was frightened to go talk to them, which put her in a thought-loop where she would ask me over and over again to please stay by ourselves and not hang out with this other people.

I noticed something weird was happening, but as I was too drugged myself I didn't thought much about it and gave her a benzo because all I noticed was she was getting too anxious. But this was not enough, and her negative to go with this group of people suddenly turned into psychosis, and she was convinced that the people down there were a hippy cult that was trying to force us to participate in some kind of ritual. She tried to convince me to escape from them, and started running uphill. I had to chase her for a brief moment, and then I sat with her and started explaining to her that everything was fine, none was trying to force us to do anything at all, and that we were just hanging out walking under the moonlit sky, trying to have a fun time.

This managed to calm her, but at the very moment she was calm again she stood up suddenly with terror in his face and screamed at me: NO ! You are trying to get me to go with them !! And started running again. I was so scared at that moment, never before had I witnessed someone loosing it like that while tripping. That fact that I was also tripping HARD didn't help at all. But I went after her and explained everything again and gave her another benzo, and then she finally snapped out of the paranoia. After that the trip was more or less fine, but we both were pretty freaked out and bummed about what happened.

Lesson learned, don't ever think other people can handle the amount of drugs you can, don't try new combinations at high dosages, take care of the people you love. It was a rookie mistake really from my part, and I'm glad nothing too serious happened. I mean, I've heard of people in situations like this ending up in ER or something. Having benzos at hand probably saved us from that. We were tripping so hard that even after 10 mgs of clotiazepam she had visuals for 4+ hours after that. We looked at the silver nightsky, played with glow sticks and ate canned pinaples. Overall we managed to have a fun time anyway, but that psychotic-like freak out was reeeaaally scary for both of us and I'm still feeling sad for having her go through that because of my stupid mistake.

Wow, that sounds scary! Glad your girlfriend is okay and it sounds like she came out of it with a good perspective (ie, not thinking she damaged herself or something).

Yeah, she handled it nicely for the most part. While we were still tripping she had some concerns about such a reaction being a sign of mental illness, and I was kinda impressed by the idea too. But the morning after, while we had sobered up it appeared to me that clearly the reason for what happened was "too much drugs", and most likely the PCP triggered some form of manic delusion. Its really not unheard of for people to loose all plot on high doses of psychedelics, I had a friend think that aliens were coming for him on a really high does of 2C-B (He didn't even weighted it, so unknown dose).

But considering what happened, she handled it really well. She's such a nice and beautiful girl, full of optimism and so eager to find the beauty and wonder in things. She was even eloquent about the parts of the trip that fascinated her and asked me if we could repeat the experience without the 3-MeO nad in a more controlled setting. So I'm glad she's not traumatized about it or anything, and all in all kept her shit together after the freak-out. But it still break my heart to have some responsibility in her going through what happened :(

Status
Not open for further replies.