• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some chemicals showed up in my mailbox today. :) I'll probably try either the 2C-C or 2C-B-Fly. I also got a couple others that I'm excited about but I'm not feeling adventurous enough to take them today.

As someone who hasn't tried the vast majority of drugs in their collection, I highly recommend 2C-C as a good toe-dip trip.

I also got some today as well :) Nothing too special though, of interest mostly Piracetam. I've only ever tried Noopept out of the racetams/peptides, so I'm curious as to how this compares.

I took about 45 mg of 2C-C a few hours ago and I'm not impressed. It's like 2C-D but with more body load and a fuzzy drunken feeling. 2C-D is so euphoric and uplifting and makes me want to move around. I don't see the appeal of 2C-C. Maybe it'll be more interesting at a higher dose, but I doubt it will become one of my favorites.

2C-D gives me a bad headache once I come down but the actual trip is pretty fun. I'm hoping 2C-C won't give me a headache like that. My head hurts a little now but I'm not sure if it will get worse or go away. If I feel okay tomorrow I think I'll be willing to try 2C-C again at some point.

Everything neeeds to stop moving so fast. vibrations what the fuck

that was intense!! Let's go up again:D

Last edited:
I really prefer 2C-C over 2C-D. Yes I get more of a stimmy feeling with 2C-D and also sometimes a headache but it lacks entactogenic effects for me especially compared to 2C-C or 2C-B. Which is where those really shine I think: to evoke, to make a sight touching, a touch moving and movement orgasmic.. :) 2C-D is bland to me though, generic... it's definitely a 2C-X but nothing stands out especially nothing so memorable.

2C-D is probably cool if you take a lot (like ridiculously much) but I don't like to take huge quantities of a substance especially when it's analogues are hardly ever taken in such dosages.

Yeah 2C-C is a great entree in my opinion, it's gentle/mild but i have had exquisite moments on it... too bad if it wasn't interesting for you. 2C-B-FLY is one i hope to be sampling soon myself, but seems possibly less representative of psychedelics so a strange choice for a first trip... even 2C-C and 2C-B are bordering on something else but 2C-B-FLY sounds half like an empathogen? Well it does sound like a proper psychedelic I should word that differently: it sounds like it's special though, even if subtle for some. Ultimately, right now I do not know yet of course..

In any case, better to take a psychedelic first with a long history of use. Not even because of safety concerns but A) because there will be much more information that will allow you to put it in perspective with others like it and B) because there will be a lot more info on how to use it and how not to use it.

Trying it abroad for the first time is a bit rich for me I think... but I do hope to bring a decent and reliable psychedelic with me to France in less than 2 weeks.. =D

Last edited:
2C-C seems like it might be cool at a high dose, but it has too many side effects for me to want to do it again. I woke up with a bad hangover today. It seems that I'm just not a phen guy. They all feel toxic to me. Maybe 2C-B-FLY will be an exception though.

I also have some 2C-P that I haven't tried yet. It seems like something worth experiencing at least once. Back in the day I had some of my most memorable trips on Aquarust (or 2C-E as you nerds probably call it ;)). It had a nasty body load but apparently it isn't as bad with 2C-P.

Tripping on vacation in a foreign country sounds cool. I tried to get some shrooms from a sketchy drug dealer in Kathmandu one time, but he was only able to get hashish that night.

That's funny... 2C-P definitely sounds hard to bear and also tricky to dose, for a 2C-X i have been wary of it for quite a while. Don't even know if I have it, probably not... but duration mostly has kept me off it.

Most phens like 2C-B or 2C-C shouldn't really be toxic, but compared to trypts yes they have a more stimmy side-effect profile like some mild adrenergic effects etc I think. 2C-H is not psychedelic but pretty damn adrenergic making it the epitome of that shitty feeling probably. I never cared to try it since obviously there is no reason to and now it's locked away somewhere with most of the rest of my collection.

2C-E's side effects probably also have to do with peripheral stimulation, but seems to respond well to being well-rested and fit and doing yogic exercises or just things like dancing to let that stimulation flow... if not, it get's all locked up and gives it this loaded feeling. Other psychedelics often work that same way but definitely not all give you a physically overwhelming feeling if you don't manage that energy. It's highly recommended that you do anyway though.

Crap my post disappeared.

Basically, 4mg of 2cp was perfect, nice light functional day trip. Volumetric dosing seems important for this stuff

derpactualpawn, did you try to edit on mobile? (don't :) )

Yeah i bet light dosage is fine for 2C-P.. for some reason I am not really looking for low dosing psychedelics at this moment, not even of LSD, 2C-E or what i imagine is at least somewhat reminiscent of 2C-E, 2C-P.. How is it different?

Volumetric IS important for drugs that are both in the single digits or lower and have a steep dose-response curve at some point (small therapeutic index although actual physical toxicity is not established I don't think, even if 20 mg would feel like way way too much). Couldn't have dosed neotame without volumetric haha... i wish my sub mg scale was more reliable, i mean i can use it but it definitely should be calibrated again since I moved.

Hi Soli :p

I find them to be somewhat reminiscent, but still different. In my experience 2C-E is highly analytical, but very intellectually centered. And it's reported "neutral" character makes it feel a little bit cold sometimes ... Although that's relative because I've been pretty euphoric for moments on 2C-E. 2C-P Is also analytical, but in a way that I find more "emotionally centered". At least for me, it feels almost empathogenic because it is very introspective and emotionally cleansing. I find it a little bit warmer than 2C-E, and a little bit more clearheaded, Though at 10 mg it started to get a lot more confusing and ridiculously visual so I decided that was my personal limit and haven't pushed it further. At 8 mg I always get a nice therapeutic effect, and the relative clearheadedness makes for more productive introspection.

The duration isn't much of an issue, in my opinion. It takes around an hour and a half to start coming up, and when it does it is very slow, which I find enjoyable because you can feel how you melt into psychedelia step by step. At the third hour I start peaking, and the peak lasts for about eight hour. By the twelve hour there´s only some faint sensory psychedelia but headspace is mostly clear, and the lingering stimulation can last a two or four hours after the peak ends.

So all in all, it lasts about 14/16 hours, but discounting the onset, you'll only be tripping for 12/14 hours, which isn't that much different to LSD which can last for about 10/12 hours easily. Not a short trip for sure, but I don't find it THAT taxing.

It can get dark sometimes, though. It is as stimulating as 2C-E, which I personally find very stimulating, an that extra energy has made me anxious sometimes, but not an issue if you are an experienced user - and I suspect you are :p. It makes you hyper-aware of sounds, in the same way that 2C-E does (for me at least), and that can make you anxious if you are tripping at night in the quiet, or in nature, or something. My first times with it I got moments of "THE FEAR", but nowadays I don't really get it. Not a beginner psychedelic in a way, but then again it was the third psychedelic I ever had and my fourth trip ever, and at a low dose I had a good time.

I think it is my favorite psychedelic, but it seems it just agrees with me specially good because I never see this one getting that much love. Every time I have taken it it has been incredibly healing and insightful. But I think part of it is that, because it is still a long trip, I've never taken it casually, and every time I've made sort of a "ritual" out of it, taking it with clear intentions, so set and setting as always.

Last edited:
I really prefer 2C-C over 2C-D. Yes I get more of a stimmy feeling with 2C-D and also sometimes a headache but it lacks entactogenic effects for me especially compared to 2C-C or 2C-B. Which is where those really shine I think: to evoke, to make a sight touching, a touch moving and movement orgasmic.. :) 2C-D is bland to me though, generic... it's definitely a 2C-X but nothing stands out especially nothing so memorable.

2C-D is probably cool if you take a lot (like ridiculously much) but I don't like to take huge quantities of a substance especially when it's analogues are hardly ever taken in such dosages.

Yeah 2C-C is a great entree in my opinion, it's gentle/mild but i have had exquisite moments on it... too bad if it wasn't interesting for you. 2C-B-FLY is one i hope to be sampling soon myself, but seems possibly less representative of psychedelics so a strange choice for a first trip... even 2C-C and 2C-B are bordering on something else but 2C-B-FLY sounds half like an empathogen? Well it does sound like a proper psychedelic I should word that differently: it sounds like it's special though, even if subtle for some. Ultimately, right now I do not know yet of course..

In any case, better to take a psychedelic first with a long history of use. Not even because of safety concerns but A) because there will be much more information that will allow you to put it in perspective with others like it and B) because there will be a lot more info on how to use it and how not to use it.

Trying it abroad for the first time is a bit rich for me I think... but I do hope to bring a decent and reliable psychedelic with me to France in less than 2 weeks.. =D

Thoughts on 2c-E and 2c-I ?

derpactualpawn, did you try to edit on mobile? (don't :) )

Yeah i bet light dosage is fine for 2C-P.. for some reason I am not really looking for low dosing psychedelics at this moment, not even of LSD, 2C-E or what i imagine is at least somewhat reminiscent of 2C-E, 2C-P.. How is it different?
Yup tried to edit on mobile, lesson learned :)

Hard to compare to 2C-E because of basically only one trial with 2C-P, and it was at a low dose. But it seemed more mellow, a bit fuzzier, warmer and more social. Longer lasting. Less crisp than 2C-E. It seems to have things in common with 2C-E and 2C-D and mescaline, not as close to LSD.

Cool img :) hey and thanks for the comparison!

2C-P has a very long peak by comparison?... the wavey plateau of LSD certainly isn't that long, but anyway the length of the trip isn't usually what puts me off but the impact on my day/night cycle, I often can't sleep well after trips so the length of LSD tends to be where I draw the line when deciding what to go with - that way some psychedelics get put off for very long unless i have more unusual opportunity..

2C-E and 2C-I are pretty different in my opinion! Sure you can feel they are related being phens, with some body feels and stimulation but 2C-I feels warm to me but quite shallow, my vision looks very yellow and orange and there is plenty of patterning. Good fun but somehow not fulfilling.

2C-E on the other hand feels cold to me, yes analytical so clinical, more so than LSD... but super deep. There's some DPT-like profundity experienced as if things are epic / holy / majestic / vast, like a dissociated delusion of grandeur.

You can have a lot of fun (generally speaking) for a long time but eventually realize how hollow certain kinds of pleasure are.. that's what psychedelics are like for me too: sure sometimes I consciously choose to have rather easy fun, but that way getting just the sugar whereas the meat is in the transformative experiences which can be more challenging and can require investing some power to gain more back from it, but chilling out can make one weak in comparison.

Again: I am not saying fun ones have no place and I enjoy using them too, but I do realize where there is most to be gained if I feel up to it. And to be fair: impressive trips work best if they don't happen too often anyway...

Yeah 2C-P is much less peaky than LSD (which in turn I find to be less peaky than the tryptamine class in general), and it has a big wide plateau. It is very long lasting. I think I took it at about 9am, and was still seeing colour saturation at midnight. However, at this dose at least, it didn't interfere with my sleep at all. In fact I even took a nap on it in the afternoon, something I've never done on psychedelics before.

I'm surprised when I hear people say they get a bodyload or unpleasant effects from 2C-C, because for me 2C-C is incredibly gentle physically. It's also quite entactogenic, similarly to 2C-B, but I like it better than 2C-B. I really like a 30mg or 40mg dose, I am going to probably try 60mg sometime soon.

2C-E is the deepest I've gone on a psychedelic. It's really, really powerful. Also not particularly recreational, and not euphoric (although I have felt intense euphoria for moments or periods of time on it).

Status
Not open for further replies.