• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like some kief to top it off? Yum!

I'm gonna munch on some etizolam and vape some thc to cap off my night. Had a good day playing video games with my girl and discussing our plans to move in together. And screwing, which was admittedly, my favorite part 8)

3 meo pce is the closest thing to MXE out there. I love the stuff but finished off my small supply last night. It's a great drug for music and dancing. I danced for 5 hours at two different places last night and felt like I could have kept going but my friend I was with was not on drugs and wanted to go home. My energy may have been a little intense for her too, haha.
It was a great night tho. I had a nice cathartic cry during bird song because it always makes me think of Erin. And a really nice old hippy lady named Maggie, with long grey hair and probably my moms age, came and gave me a long hug and told me she understands.
I also met some Russian tourists and spoke with them for a while. It's always makes me feel nice to run in to other Russians and get to speak it for a bit because I don't get to do that very often in this town since they are few and far between.
Ended the night with some cuddling and watching the Grateful Dead documentary on Amazon. It was a good Saturday.

Now I'm hung over but in a great mood.

4 hours into Lucy but her sister looking TOO good:D

Looks tasty. :3 Is there... a reason that being four hours into an acid trip should get in the way? It certainly wouldn't for me....

That's one dirty ass spoon, mate :p

That's dirty? I can still see through bits of it though. :D

3 meo pce is the closest thing to MXE out there. I love the stuff but finished off my small supply last night. It's a great drug for music and dancing. I danced for 5 hours at two different places last night and felt like I could have kept going but my friend I was with was not on drugs and wanted to go home. My energy may have been a little intense for her too, haha.
It was a great night tho. I had a nice cathartic cry during bird song because it always makes me think of Erin. And a really nice old hippy lady named Maggie, with long grey hair and probably my moms age, came and gave me a long hug and told me she understands.
I also met some Russian tourists and spoke with them for a while. It's always makes me feel nice to run in to other Russians and get to speak it for a bit because I don't get to do that very often in this town since they are few and far between.
Ended the night with some cuddling and watching the Grateful Dead documentary on Amazon. It was a good Saturday.

Sounds like a good day, though I have to say, having finally gotten to experiment a bit with arylcyclohexylamines over the past couple months, specifically 2'-Oxo-PCE and methoxetamine, I am honestly increasingly surprised that anyone finds them good for music. The only thing they've really done for me in that regard so far is make me less likely to realize that there's even music playing at all. What kind of doses do you use for this?

For me, MXE is only compatible with certain music, usually minimalistic stuff like Stars of the Lid or Boards of Canada. Conventional music ends up sounding tinny, distant and just straight up weird at times.

That's dirty? I can still see through bits of it though. :D
Some of us clean our bowl on a more consistent basis I'll have you know :eek: Call me the canna-snob when it comes to pipes and how clean they are.

If I'm chillin' with someone and they whip out a dirty ass bong with day old water, I'm like, 'nah man I'll pass, I'll just smoke some later' 8)

For me, MXE is only compatible with certain music, usually minimalistic stuff like Stars of the Lid or Boards of Canada. Conventional music ends up sounding tinny, distant and just straight up weird at times.

That is exactly what it sounds like, to the point that it's almost frustrating, at least as much as it can be in that state of mind. I'll definitely try those artists out when I'm getting through the rest of my supply, thanks for the recommendation. :)

Some of us clean our bowl on a more consistent basis I'll have you know :eek: Call me the canna-snob when it comes to pipes and how clean they are.

If I'm chillin' with someone and they whip out a dirty ass bong with day old water, I'm like, 'nah man I'll pass, I'll just smoke some later' 8)

Hey, whatever works for you man, just means more cannabis for me. =D Whatever the exact opposite of a canna-snob is, you could call me.... I honestly couldn't care less if a pipe or bong has never been cleaned once the entire time it's been used. I do like fresh water, but only because I prefer it to be cold to room temp. I would, and have gladly smoked out of bongs with water that hasn't been changed in over a week.

Gets me just as high every time either way. ;)

Kaleida, remind me later to whip out my old "DXM" playlist that was my go-to for dissos for years. Perfect stuff for the occasion.

I dunno, I used to not care, but it can get pretty nauseating sometimes with old water in dirty bongs. I'm fairly certain mold starts growing sometimes >.>

Kaleida, remind me later to whip out my old "DXM" playlist that was my go-to for dissos for years. Perfect stuff for the occasion.

I'll keep it in mind, I'd definitely love to check it out. :) You can PM it to me if you've got it handy.

I dunno, I used to not care, but it can get pretty nauseating sometimes with old water in dirty bongs. I'm fairly certain mold starts growing sometimes >.>

I'm pretty sure it would if the bong water was old enough, but I've never suffered from it before, and I just don't smoke out of other people's bongs enough anymore to care. I switch out my water for every single bowl, since like I said I like it cold. I almost never clean the resin out though.... That makes no difference to me.

Sounds like a good, positive night mate. :)

Hope you're well <3

That sounds awesome man, I wanted to stay out but my lovely companion wanted to go home. Sounds beautiful though. I had an Erin cry moment the other night while we were mixing, I was really really high and had done a bit of 3-MeO and something about the song I had just listened to 50 times in a row suddenly reminded me of her in the good times and it was pretty overwhelming, but also cathartic.

<3

Call me the canna-snob

Cannasnob. ;)

I hadn't taken the MXE + weed combo in a long while, but a few days ago took some methoxetamine with a lady friend and all was good until we smoked tons of weed and got very VERY dissociated. I had forgotten how psychedelic shit could get. We kind of melted into the bed, though our bodies were blending together, experienced parallel dimensions, got seriously sucked into the music, then had kind of a shared inner journey while experimenting with messing with each-other's closed eyed visuals describing out loud what we were experiencing. Then just blacked out and fell asleep.

It was crazy, but a pretty cool fun time :D

I've been doing too many GABAergics for a while now, which I've talked about here. Phenibut began it, I was taking it every other day with some multiple days in a row occurring, for about 2 years, and found myself with a physical dependence. I've been reducing my dosage and occasionally stepping down to an extra day between doses, and it's been challenging at times, but today is the 4th day (I've only done the every 4 days thing a couple of times, I was doing every 3 days for a long while though) and I actually feel better than yesterday. I also didn't take any etizolam to help me sleep at any time this week, which had been my habit for a while, etizolam on the 3rd night to relax. I have been drinking in the same pattern still though, my pattern with that is that I drink 3 or 4 times a week and when I do I drink quite a few beers, it coincides with hanging out and doing band stuff. I've taken stimulants (propylhexedrine) a bit too often lately still but I'm also saying no to the idea of that more often too. Part of it is that p-hex dramatically improves the lack of phenibut symptoms for a while. But I didn't have any yesterday and I drank lightly yesterday night, and this morning I feel pretty good, with just an occasional bout of anxiety.

So, although I am using too many drugs, I feel good about the progress, I have made rules for myself and stuck to them, starting with phenibut which is the only one I'm physically dependent on. I'm thinking I should just jump off phenibut completely, if I feel only this slight withdrawal effect on the 4th day, and it was actually worse yesterday, I think it could mean I'm just about in the clear. :) Next up is alcohol, I need to drink a lot less.

None of this stuff is causing any acute problems in my life, I've got my shit together, but I'm starting to get concerned about my health long-term. Also the state of being recovering from something (alcohol/phenibut/stimulants) almost every morning is really having an effect on my clarity of thought. I feel hazy a lot of the time and I don't like or want that. I've also got less energy and less desire to work out and get back in better shape. Slowly putting on a little belly fat, which I don't like either. So my goal is now clear, it's to stop using things excessively. I'd like to stop drinking for a period and see how I feel different.

I've been doing too many GABAergics for a while now, which I've talked about here. Phenibut began it, I was taking it every other day with some multiple days in a row occurring, for about 2 years, and found myself with a physical dependence. I've been reducing my dosage and occasionally stepping down to an extra day between doses, and it's been challenging at times, but today is the 4th day (I've only done the every 4 days thing a couple of times, I was doing every 3 days for a long while though) and I actually feel better than yesterday. I also didn't take any etizolam to help me sleep at any time this week, which had been my habit for a while, etizolam on the 3rd night to relax. I have been drinking in the same pattern still though, my pattern with that is that I drink 3 or 4 times a week and when I do I drink quite a few beers, it coincides with hanging out and doing band stuff. I've taken stimulants (propylhexedrine) a bit too often lately still but I'm also saying no to the idea of that more often too. Part of it is that p-hex dramatically improves the lack of phenibut symptoms for a while. But I didn't have any yesterday and I drank lightly yesterday night, and this morning I feel pretty good, with just an occasional bout of anxiety.

So, although I am using too many drugs, I feel good about the progress, I have made rules for myself and stuck to them, starting with phenibut which is the only one I'm physically dependent on. I'm thinking I should just jump off phenibut completely, if I feel only this slight withdrawal effect on the 4th day, and it was actually worse yesterday, I think it could mean I'm just about in the clear. :) Next up is alcohol, I need to drink a lot less.

None of this stuff is causing any acute problems in my life, I've got my shit together, but I'm starting to get concerned about my health long-term. Also the state of being recovering from something (alcohol/phenibut/stimulants) almost every morning is really having an effect on my clarity of thought. I feel hazy a lot of the time and I don't like or want that. I've also got less energy and less desire to work out and get back in better shape. Slowly putting on a little belly fat, which I don't like either. So my goal is now clear, it's to stop using things excessively. I'd like to stop drinking for a period and see how I feel different.

Good idea, man! That's what I've done, and it's crazy how quickly homeostasis brings it all back to normal. Then you'll start getting kicks from the normal stuff of life: a belly full of well-cooked steaks; a mile run in the rain, dripping wet at your door step with bright eyes, as you look forward to a clean change of clothes and possibly writing a new chapter in a work in progress...

I have an on and off relationship with exercise. My main physical activites are biking around, which I do daily but I live a 15 minutes bike from work so it's not really much exercise, and hiking (Talking about 3000 mts mountains, not just a short trek) but that's something I do at best once a month. I tried working out more at home, was doing Yoga for a couple of years but currently stopped. I kind of get in and out of cycles of slacking off and exercising regularly.

But I've found out that ultimately it's kind of a virtuous cycle. If you get your ass exercising and are able to make a habit of it then you don't depend on your motivation to start doing, I actually start craving it. But then life always gets in between, work load, travel, various situations, and if for some reason I stop, it's so hard getting myself to do it again xD. It's a weird relationship.

I mainly hike these days... but I do a lot of that in mountainous terrain. Went river hiking again finally last weekend and that is a real workout, sore the next day especially the legs/glutes. But after ibogaine I was going to the gym 3-4 times a week and doing cardio and weights. Not doing any weights and haven't for a while, boy can I tell the difference. And yeah, while I was in the middle of it I looked forward to it every day

Good idea, man! That's what I've done, and it's crazy how quickly homeostasis brings it all back to normal. Then you'll start getting kicks from the normal stuff of life: a belly full of well-cooked steaks; a mile run in the rain, dripping wet at your door step with bright eyes, as you look forward to a clean change of clothes and possibly writing a new chapter in a work in progress...

Yeah, really I feel pretty good despite this, I'm getting a lot of stuff done and playing a lot of music, it's just I'm not at my optimal place especially physically. Plus I think about the brain damage from drinking a lot frequently... yeah, I'd rather not.

Anyway I brought my new delay pedal home and decided to record some practice as I play with it and figure out what it can do for me. I'm using my recorder's stereo microphones, and recording my practice amp since the delay doesn't come out of the piano's speakers. Well, the first one I had mono mix set still so it's not stereo but the second one is. Thought I'd share because what else is music for? Even if it's just some practice doodling.

https://soundcloud.com/user-636222547/e-delay-practice-7-12-17
https://soundcloud.com/user-636222547/e-delay-practice-7-12-17-stereo

Next up is alcohol, I need to drink a lot less.

I quit drinking--not 100% but only 3, 4 beers total in the past two months--as recently as my first mescaline experience back in May. It had been a while since I'd tripped and it reminded me of how lackluster alcohol really is for me. It's difficult to do in Japan, where drinking is the national pastime, but physically it was easier for me than expected. The beer cravings went away after a couple days and now I only crave it when I actually want the taste (which I did last night, and regretted my decision as Japanese beer is, by and large, pretty mediocre). Unfortunately the beer belly hasn't really disappeared because...

I have an on and off relationship with exercise...

But I've found out that ultimately it's kind of a virtuous cycle. If you get your ass exercising and are able to make a habit of it then you don't depend on your motivation to start doing, I actually start craving it. But then life always gets in between, work load, travel, various situations, and if for some reason I stop, it's so hard getting myself to do it again xD. It's a weird relationship.

Precisely this. Motivation is especially hard to come by when your wife loves you in spite of your "dad bod" =D. We had a good routine going a while back and then we took a vacation and when we got back it was winter, and nothing says, "Sit on your ass and do nothing productive!" like a lack of central heating. 8)

In any case, I'm glad I (by-and-large) stopped drinking. I feel that much healthier and I think my mood is better overall on a day-to-day basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.