• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took the plunge and ordered what I hope to be a lifetime supply of AL-LAD and ETH-LAD (probably won't be for AL-LAD as the dose is higher and it's more recreational, but hey I guess it really is a lifetime supply regardless because it's likely the last time in my life I'll be able to get any), and it arrived ridiculously quickly. Feels awesome to have it in my hands. :) Well, in a sealed bag inside a sealed jar with dessicant anyway.

Nice one! Good to put it in those good sealed conditions right away. It's a tough call how much a lifetime supply ought to be, especially when also considering parallel lifetime supplies of other materials. ETH-LAD is so awesome, AL-LAD too.

Yeah they both are, I'm pretty familiar with AL-LAD and I've really missed it (got 12.5 hits a couple/few years ago), but I've only tried ETH-LAD once. Pretty excited. :)

50 hits of each is what I'm hoping is a lifetime supply, considering LSD/ALD is always going to be available. I'm sure I'll use them all eventually.

ETH-LAD is a fucking gem, I'm waiting my next payment (So soon enough) to put a big order.
AL-LAD is cool too, but I think I don't mind eventually running out of it. I have 10 tabs stashed away, and I think I just stick with them and accept its disappearance. I kind of already got what I wanted from it I guess.

ETH-LAD on the other hand feels so complete as a psychedelic. I like it more after each trip, It's slowly becoming my favorite.

Nice, can't wait to start exploring it more! I found it mescaline-like in a way on my one trip with it thus far. What do you find it best for, as in, what sort of activities, etc?

I also find it to somehow have a sort of "phenethylamine-like" character. In my last trip with it I had a wonderful time riding my bike with headphones on. It isn't as stimulating, in my opinion, as the other lysergamides, but the headspace isn't as manic as, for example, LSD, so I find it perfect for physical activity. I was more functional that I would have been on a similar dose of LSD-25/ALD-52. But I think you already went hiking on your trial with it ? So you probably know that already :p

I find it reminiscent of the PEA psychedelics in that it has a strong emotional component, I feel like the headspace revolves much more around earthly feelings than the cosmic/spiritual edge other lysergamides have - for me anyway. In that sense it is incredible for deep conversations, but also writing I found. I guess it would also be awesome for playing music, as the mental trip is more centered than other psychedelics but the sensory distortion is quite pronounced, so I could see that working pretty well but I haven't tried that with it yet.

The only aspects of it that has not left me completely satisfied are CEV, which I never get much with it, and the music enhancement. I mean I still get it, but it sort of like an exaggerated cannabis-like music appreciation, in the sense that it is more of an amplification of details in music. With LSD and AL-LAD, sometimes I "Become" the music, or get pretty euphoric from the music, transported to different places with it and so on. With ETH-LAD I haven't got that, but maybe it has something to do with the less far-out headspace? Maybe at higher doses it would be present. And since the sensual psychedelia with this one is so present, I guess it would be otherworldly. But I haven't pushed the dose yet, I've only taken it at 50 ug and 100 ug.

All in all I find it pretty similar to LSD in almost all aspects, but with quite different visuals (In fact, pretty unique visuals. I have gotten a consistent "Style" of visuals with ETH-LAD which I find kind of interesting. Pretty glittery and patterned), a much more "earthy" and less "cosmic" headspace, and a little bit more tilted towards sensual psychedelia in contrast to mental psychedelia.

I think in this particular period of my life I appreciate much more the trips that confront me with my inner emotional world than the trips that have me questioning the fundamental nature of the universe, so in that sense ETH-LAD has been an incredible finding.

Man you guys are making me feel like my ETH-LAD stash is too thin.... I love it so much.
I agree that it is like a more mescaline-like version of LSD, or slightly phenethylamine-like. It has that warmth and grounded-ness to it.

It really enhances beauty in all the senses, so it's amazing to be out in nature, be with friends or lovers, enjoy delicious ripe fruits, listen to music (always), play music I'm sure (although I did find it a bit hard to focus on studio production), be active like going for a hike or a run... probably it's good for much the same kinds of activities as LSD and something like 2C-E. To me it's not so much the kind of drug to get locked into the couch on. It's a bit active without being too pushy. I think it would be great for an outdoor rave or music festival as long as you kept your dose a bit light.

Man, I wish I could afford to build a stock of these (ETH- and AL-LAD) before they disappear... I think the only other psychedelics I've been this eager to try are 4-AcO-DMT and 2C-B, which I haven't gotten to but both of which can still be found. The timing of me discovering the LADs and them on the precipice of going away is just terrible. The wife is between jobs and we have friends about to visit, which always empties the account faster than one would like :(. (Totally worth it, of course.) Gah! :!

Anyone feel like sending me a "care package" =D? LOL

I guess I just have to hope the stocks hold out for another month or two or someone decides it's worth the effort for them to produce again in the future.

Man, I wish I could afford to build a stock of these (ETH- and AL-LAD) before they disappear... I think the only other psychedelics I've been this eager to try are 4-AcO-DMT and 2C-B, which I haven't gotten to but both of which can still be found. The timing of me discovering the LADs and them on the precipice of going away is just terrible. The wife is between jobs and we have friends about to visit, which always empties the account faster than one would like :(. (Totally worth it, of course.) Gah! :!

Anyone feel like sending me a "care package" =D? LOL

I guess I just have to hope the stocks hold out for another month or two or someone decides it's worth the effort for them to produce again in the future.

They were predicting that they might run out by the end of the year. So far they've had a sale lately, so I guess they must have a ;lot still and are trying to unload it more quickly. I'm guessing they will still be available for 1-2 months, but it still makes me breathe a sigh of relief that I got mine. A couple of months back I made a big order for a bunch of 2C-Xs, and afterwards I was like, wait, ah damn, should have done the lysergamides first.

I can't decide whether I find dissociative holes "useful". The stillness they induce always forces me to confront some shit that's really on the back of my mind, sometimes I see my thoughts stripped from all conscious judgement.But on the other hand I think 90% of the content of the hole is completely untranslatable to any form that would make sense in my sober mind. All that alternate dimensions and shit, the impossible transformations and geometry, the experience of being something else entirely. They are interesting and entertaining experiences for sure but between the nausea and the incommensurable logic and the amnesia they are so hard to grasp.
Yes I do not understand how so many folks into psychedelics love and appreciate dissociatives. To me a dissociative cuts off sensory input to create an experience that is really the mind creating a trippy headspace in lue of external stimulus. A psychedelic is allowing us to access areas of the brain that are either ancient/ unreachable before/ or both. I do enjoy the "euphoria" of MXE but to me they are totally different.

I agree they're totally different and I like both of them. I'd certainly choose psychedelics over dissociatives if I had to choose, and I've gained far more in my life from psychedelics. I think dissociatives have a strong tendency to produce mania and then psychosis in people, I think the experience is much less cohesive and much more internal. It can be fun, but to take what you experienced there as reality is making a much bigger leap than taking thoughts or experiences you've had on psychedelics as reality. And it's good to be extremely critical of both.

What I like using dissos for is low-dosing MXE or 3-MeO-PCP to produce a not very intoxicated (or not intoxicated) state of light hypomania which is accompanied by increased feelings of inspiration and increased thought linkage across concepts, very similar to what I use psychedelics for most of the time.

Yeah, they are quite different and serve different purposes. I use 3-MeO-PCP kind of like a stim and MXE for deep journeying. I find them to be generally more recreational than psychedelics. But while holing I also feel like I access some unknown parts of my brain. It actually feels like messing up my whole mental process, and scrambling it into a mess. Sometimes neglected things resurface. Something nothing but nonsense comes out, but it is fun nonetheless. As a plus, the effect dissos have on music is surreal.

Also, that transposition of Schism is so funny haha. The part starting around 4:00 sounds kind of postrock-ish.

Wow, ETH-LAD is really good for low doses. Extremely functional, serene, clear-headed, with a great body high and functional music enhancement. This is the best I've felt since coming off phenibut. :) Played some really cool music too, posted some in the other social thread. Work is slow today which is nice but during the times when I had stuff to do, it came easily.

50ug, then I added 25ug an hour in. Not a microdose, also I took AL-LAD last night at a full dose so I figured I'd have some tolerance. ETH-LAD is really pretty wonderful stuff, I had only done it once before. So glad I got a bunch. :)

I agree that ETH-LAD is great at low doses. My most magical experience with ETH-LAD was the time I took 75ug, the lowest dose I've tried. I had a drink or two with a friend and smoked some weed and had an amazing night listening to and playing music. The music enhancement and synesthesia blew my mind. I need to do that again.

Yeah I took a 75µg dose once (IIRC), and it was very magical! So different from 150µg and 300µg, and completely satisfying in it's own way.

I had a nice trip off 50 ug of ETH-LAD. During the peak it felt like a full dose, but went back so semi-sobriety faster. Also, no "sedation" during the come-up, which I've experienced on my 100 ug trips.

Status
Not open for further replies.