• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXV -- 2C-B And A Mine Field Of Fuckery...

I spotted that also - I do hope that his departure and my returning are purely coincidental.

How you doing anyway ? I hope that your keeping well.

I spotted that also - I do hope that his departure and my returning are purely coincidental.

How you doing anyway ? I hope that your keeping well.

I'm fine thanks Bear :)

I released Bluet the newt back into the wild today. Took him to a nice pond nearby where hopefully he'll find some lady newt action. Must admit I was sorry to see him go, we've got quite attached to the little fella this last couple of days. For those that asked, I believe he's a smooth newt. Here he is checking out his new environment:

Uck, wee crathur. You raised him to be the best he can.

You have my vote for Pride of Britain <3

Cya later guys. Time for me to move on from Bluelight. Take care. Ciao.

Perhaps it's the low dose of 4-ho-mipt I've just imbibed in, but I'm feeling a powerful sense of de ja vu. ;)

In all seriousness, if you don't return I wish for you to have loads of big waves in your future.

Perhaps it's the low dose of 4-ho-mipt I've just imbibed in, but I'm feeling a powerful sense of de ja vu. ;)

In all seriousness, if you don't return I wish for you to have loads of big waves in your future.

As soon as he gets on the Charlie he'll be back like a bad rash ;)

Filled with a mixture of sadness and pride about Bleut, my dad had to relocate a family of them from our garden pond to a local nature reserve back in the 80's when he had it filled in. Didn't stop crying for hours on that occasion so I know the pain.

Filled with a mixture of sadness and pride about Bleut, my dad had to relocate a family of them from our garden pond to a local nature reserve back in the 80's when he had it filled in. Didn't stop crying for hours on that occasion so I know the pain.

I very nearly brought him back again, but I've read that newts caught in the wild don't fare well in captivity so it was the right thing to do. They've got incredibly cute little faces though...

It amazes me that at 5:29 am there are 51 lurkers. 51 people that could say hello. It's a beautiful morning, hello.

Mornin' all :) Tis indeed a lovely morning, and promises to be a lovely weekend. Sod's law that I'm on call. I guarantee that I will be called out to several filthy, sticky pubs who suddenly have an ant 'infestation' - i.e. "the cleaner saw one earlier" :|

Suck shit Im not leaving. Just enjoying life a lot in the world and bringing back hopefully a better outlook on the board. Life is good. I'm broke as shit but it all went into my body in one form or another and was fun except for teh chopper which sucks and sucks more when not even bothered making it look non chopped.

But wine and cheese ...oh so good

Suck shit Im not leaving. Just enjoying life a lot in the world and bringing back hopefully a better outlook on the board. Life is good. I'm broke as shit but it all went into my body in one form or another and was fun except for teh chopper which sucks and sucks more when not even bothered making it look non chopped.

But wine and cheese ...oh so good

Wot chop ya got?