• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXV -- 2C-B And A Mine Field Of Fuckery...

Just usual sprinkle of msm in with my icypole but that went up in flames and Im now off dr00gs for a long time to replenish my brain soul and wallet.

I need new computer and new clothes and things so no binge until brooklyn

Waves back. I had the shits the other day. Nothing to do with EADD. Anyway i am still around. Well behaved atm which is boring but has to be done for a while.

Look if it helps I'll ease up sexually harassing you. Maybe.

Waves back. I had the shits the other day. Nothing to do with EADD. Anyway i am still around. Well behaved atm which is boring but has to be done for a while.

Hehe, i had a feeling that lure might work.

The shits is no excuse for doing a runner, if anything it gives you more time to chew the fat with us fuckers while you're sat there dropping yer guts...

Nice to see ya feller :)

hmmm, why not?
it's still 20 degrees here, at nearly 2am. so fucking muggy.

Mornin' all :) Tis indeed a lovely morning, and promises to be a lovely weekend. Sod's law that I'm on call. I guarantee that I will be called out to several filthy, sticky pubs who suddenly have an ant 'infestation' - i.e. "the cleaner saw one earlier" :|

Is this you on call on a day when the post didn't arrive?

hqdefault.jpg

Also, I finally have an appropriate moment to use this:

NSFW:
santa-footprints-do-you-want-ants.jpg

Is this you on call on a day when the post didn't arrive?

hqdefault.jpg

Also, I finally have an appropriate moment to use this:

NSFW:
santa-footprints-do-you-want-ants.jpg

You knows it =D

As it happens, I've only had one call out so far, and that was for rats in a pub kitchen yard. I'd already started on the Karpackie so I'm going in the morning instead. NOTHING comes between me and my Karpackie...

I've still yet to see any of this Karpackie but I'm in no rush. I wouldn't want the reputation.

I'm about to head out for a night's drinking which I hope will not lead to a hangover. I'm looking forward to a nice mother's day dinner tomorrow to help my hangover.

I've still yet to see any of this Karpackie but I'm in no rush. I wouldn't want the reputation.

I'm about to head out for a night's drinking which I hope will not lead to a hangover. I'm looking forward to a nice mother's day dinner tomorrow to help my hangover.

I didn't know you were a mother ;)

I am a mother of sorts and many.

However, I'm known in these isles as 'King Daddy' %)

Guys... Has anyone else ever noticed that mothers day is also always a son day. Mind. Blown.

I only just realised my birthday is the date I was born.

NSFW:
200_s.gif

There's a good possibility that the same applies to some of you.