• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXV -- 2C-B And A Mine Field Of Fuckery...

^ that's really sad. always bloody tragic when folks die in work accidents. just trying to make a living :(

I've just checked the hemp seeds I've planted around my town and in the elevated flower beds where I've sown some of the 5000 seeds, which get watered regularly, they've grown to about 10 inches tall by now and no cunt has noticed as of yet by now. In one other place they've grown to half the size and the others haven't sprouted yet I think, but the council has decided for the first time in years to mow the grass along the canal so maybe they've sprouted maybe not. I might have to sow a few more as there's plenty of rain predicted for the next week and I'm not sure the others will sprout. I've got another aprox 6000 ISO certified hemp seeds at the ready which unsurprisingly look like a pure sativa species once sprouted unsurprisingly.
The one's last year didn't sprout as I didn't cover them with earth.

haha fuck yeah i love guerrilla gardening. you legend!

i remember reading of something similar happening in the UK a few years back (5 years? 10? who knows - i read a lot). anyway, i love it.

i used to do this, with moderate success, with poppy seeds. lots of them grew, but i sowed kilos of fucking seeds. how many 100 000s of seeds would that be?

This is gonna make the local inbred retared farmers paper trust me =D
hehe

I've just checked the hemp seeds I've planted around my town and in the elevated flower beds where I've sown some of the 5000 seeds, which get watered regularly, they've grown to about 10 inches tall by now and no cunt has noticed as of yet by now. In one other place they've grown to half the size and the others haven't sprouted yet I think, but the council has decided for the first time in years to mow the grass along the canal so maybe they've sprouted maybe not. I might have to sow a few more as there's plenty of rain predicted for the next week and I'm not sure the others will sprout. I've got another aprox 6000 ISO certified hemp seeds at the ready which unsurprisingly look like a pure sativa species once sprouted unsurprisingly.
The one's last year didn't sprout as I didn't cover them with earth.

This is gonna make the local inbred retared farmers paper trust me =D.

This reminds me of a chapter in a book called 'Playpower' (1971) by Richard Neville of 'Oz' magazine fame. The chapter was called 'Johnny pot wears gold sandals and a black derby hat' and was about a guy travelling across the USA sowing dope seeds everywhere he went - in the fashion of Johnny Appleseed. I can't remember if it was fact or fiction now, but nice work Arnold, I'm gonna call you 'Arny pot' from now on... =D

There's a good thread on shroomery with a guy who introduced a non-native psilocybin species to the North European coutryside near his house, then started finding them like 10 miles from his initial patch etc.

i used to do this, with moderate success, with poppy seeds. lots of them grew, but i sowed kilos of fucking seeds. how many 100 000s of seeds would that be?

Yeh, I think the success rate for germination of poppy seeds is very low. I've sown literally thousands in my garden over the last few years and this year is the first time I've had more than 10 come up. They don't seem to compete very well with other species and also need some good hard frosts to aid germination. No doubt this is why they produce so many seeds.

There's a good thread on shroomery with a guy who introduced a non-native psilocybin species to the North European coutryside near his house, then started finding them like 10 miles from his initial patch etc.

Wow, that's good going. Mushrooms are even harder to propagate than poppies.

wow! that's so awesome.
there's a little town in south western australia that started being known for mushies from the east coast in the 70s or 80s. there are pine plantations around there, and these shrooms grow in mine needles and leaf litter.
nobody really knows how they got there - spores on cattle? deliberate introduction by some old hippie?
there are a few urban myths.

but anyway, i was down there last year, and some fellow pickers told me they grow through forests throughout the whole south west that has the right climate (wet and chilly winters)

Yeh, I think the success rate for germination of poppy seeds is very low. I've sown literally thousands in my garden over the last few years and this year is the first time I've had more than 10 come up. They don't seem to compete very well with other species and also

need some good hard frosts to aid germination.

yeah, they need to be spaced by about a foot of well drained soil between plants.
and to make matters worse, that town didn't get enough rainfall for poppies, so they needed irrigation to grow properly.

No doubt this is why they produce so many seeds.

good point.

Last edited:
About an hour ago, a big crane on a building site just up the road from me toppled over, crashed through a house and killed the 2 guys on the crane. It's fuckin chaos round here at the moment. RIP crane guys...

Sucks for the dead guys.

Fuckin week this is turning out to be. Daughter split up with her boyfriend and decided to take an overdose tonight. Luckily it was only ibuprofen - 48 x 200mg tablets. She's got to stay in hospital for 4 hours before they'll let her out, but she should be okay except for a bad gut ache...

Thanks mate, it was a hell of a relief it was only ibuprofen - I was worried in case she's found my stash of AMT and other potent psychs...

Yeah :|

Sounds like you were able to get her to a hospital pretty quick - i've got a mate that's deliberately OD'd on various meds on numerous occasions (like all the meds in his possession - psych meds, anti depressants, painkillers, paracetamol...) and it's done him a lot of damage.
Do i remember correctly that you didn't get along with the boyfriend?
I hope she feels better soon (in every sense). Must freak you out as a parent - i bet you were worried sick.

Take care mate <3

Yeah :|

Sounds like you were able to get her to a hospital pretty quick - i've got a mate that's deliberately OD'd on various meds on numerous occasions (like all the meds in his possession - psych meds, anti depressants, painkillers, paracetamol...) and it's done him a lot of damage.
Do i remember correctly that you didn't get along with the boyfriend?
I hope she feels better soon (in every sense). Must freak you out as a parent - i bet you were worried sick.

Take care mate <3

The ambulance got her to hospital mate, I was at work and Mrs and son were at the dentist. Sister in law found her unconscious in bed surrounded by empty pill boxes and called an ambulance. But because of that crane disaster yesterday vital roads were closed off so it took us fuckin ages to get to the hospital.

As for the BF, he's an insecure, spoiled, narcissistic control freak that has cost her her job, self respect, mental health and potentially her life. He's cheated on her several times, since she forked out on a four day holiday in Amsterdam and calls her fat - she's 7 stone and a size 4...

We've already had several offers to get him done over, which I'm inclined to accept because he needs that smug grin wiped off his face. I know that's not the answer, but it's fuckin tempting...

shit FUBs mate, there's no words...
hope your both okay

Thanks mate, I think we'll survive - but not so sure about the boyfriend ;)

bloody hell mate - i wouldn't want to comment on the situation but sounds like she's been through a lot and i just hope there's no lasting damage, thoughts and prayers and all that fubz <3

Test results have come back fine. But now she's got to see the psychiatrist.

Test results have come back fine. But now she's got to see the psychiatrist.

brilliant mate. and a psych is actually a pretty good outcome considering the circumstances
just don't be letting them dose her up to the eyeballs with valium and god knows what ahhaaha

all the best

Shit Fubar, so sorry to hear about that, you & Mrs F must be devastated that she felt that was a solution

Having done the same thing myself however when I was a teenager, the futility of existence I felt at the time far out-weighed any grief it would cause anyone else

I hope she feels better soon and gets support to get through it. I know that this is now a thing https://www.gov.uk/government/news/coercive-or-controlling-behaviour-now-a-crime but I haven't read enough to know if it's actually working & people being successfully prosecuted for it. Don't know if it's a potential road she can go down rather than you getting into trouble for any 'accidents' the ex incurs

Thinking of all of you anyway <3

Shit Fubar, so sorry to hear about that, you & Mrs F must be devastated that she felt that was a solution

Having done the same thing myself however when I was a teenager, the futility of existence I felt at the time far out-weighed any grief it would cause anyone else

I hope she feels better soon and gets support to get through it. I know that this is now a thing https://www.gov.uk/government/news/coercive-or-controlling-behaviour-now-a-crime but I haven't read enough to know if it's actually working & people being successfully prosecuted for it. Don't know if it's a potential road she can go down rather than you getting into trouble for any 'accidents' the ex incurs

Thinking of all of you anyway <3

Thanks BH. My Mrs did the same when she was 16, but that was a bottle of 60 paracetamol so she had the whole stomach pump thing and it was a serious attempt rather than a cry for help. I didn't know about the info in that link, but I can imagine it would be very difficult pursuing a claim like that, but cheers anyway :)

Edit: She's finally back home in bed, with counseling sessions lined up.,

I'm now going to get pissed and fall over as quickly as possible.

Last edited: