• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXV -- 2C-B And A Mine Field Of Fuckery...

I'm really glad to hear she's doing ok mate. i can only begin to imagine what it must be like for parents in your position.

I'm really glad to hear she's doing ok mate. i can only begin to imagine what it must be like for parents in your position.

Thanks man :) But that was the easy bit. Now that mental health are involved fuck knows what will happen. We've tried to be as open and honest with her as possible - getting her a contraceptive implant at 15, letting her and prick BF smoke weed in her bedroom and sleep together, trying to advise them on the current scene with adulterated drugs, but we feel it's all backfired in our faces. We might as well have just said "NO" to fuckin everything...

It must be so fucking hard these days. But don't blame yourself.

I had strict-as-fuck parents, and i ended up do much wilder than my friends who had permissive parents who let them smoke weed and have their bf/gf sleep over when they were in high school or whatever.
Some of my druggy friends have kids who look down on their folks for smoking pot, calling em old hippies and shit.
Some of my other druggy friends have kids who are in jail. :\

It sounds like she ended up with a prick that didn't show her any respect, and that aint your fault.
i just hope she'll have healthier and happier relationships in the future.

Thanks mate, it was a hell of a relief it was only ibuprofen - I was worried in case she's found my stash of AMT and other potent psychs...
Lucky it wasn't paracetamol. Take enough of that and there is no return and and a 3 day very painful death. I have had the unfortunate experience of seeing this.

24g of paracetamol is considered to have a high chance of fatality or permanent liver damage. Thats 44 500mg tablets. Your wife was lucky FUBAR

24g of paracetamol is considered to have a high chance of fatality or permanent liver damage. Thats 44 500mg tablets. Your wife was lucky FUBAR

Yeh, she was mate. We don't have paracetamol in the house anymore because it's so fuckin lethal and also a wank painkiller. It has benefits to reduce fever, but that's about it.

Its actually good when you have severe pain requiring opiates. It reduces the required oxycodone dose by 20%. But yeah other than fever or headache its shite

Howdy Scotch, long time no see. How's it hangin fella? :)

Indeed. I'm currently hanging as best I could hope for. I'm alright. Yourself? Only just saw your Pm from last year, thanks for that, the gesture is more than adequate ;)

I thought you'd never ask:)

I'm doing OK. A brief scan of the board tells me you're still flying the flag of stimmy debauchery. Good man.

hey scotch, great to see you posting mate.
been wondering how you're keeping. hope things are going well for you, you're sorely missed around here

Hey MrJunk. Great to see you still posting and putting in a shift. How's the pay these days? ;)

How's yourself? I'll fire you a pm once I get through almost a years worth of replies. <3

Not long to go before i head on the great consumer adventure. I like open ended trips. No idea where i am staying when i land..i never do apart from Thailand. It always works out though. Find a hotel, get a taxi driver to recommend a good bar for gringos and go from there.

Must remember to pack vegemite.

Enjoy your trip Consumer.

Im really surprised how quiet it is in here now. :(Shame

Hmm, just woken up to yet another infected eyelid. Fifth this month. Will develop a boil/pimple in a few days that can be popped. Fucking painful though. Never had this shit before.

Hmm, just woken up to yet another infected eyelid. Fifth this month. Will develop a boil/pimple in a few days that can be popped. Fucking painful though. Never had this shit before.
Lots of drugs from dubious sources. Sex with hookers with dubious health status. Rubbing eyes after fucking said hookers...

Well, the coke and whoring is not to blame.

I don't rub my eyes.

Doc called it celluitus and gave me antibiotics. Said probably from water spray riding my motorcycle around.

Winning.

I wasn't judging you btw. I behave exactly the same if not worse lol. Just possible suggestions.