• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXV -- 2C-B And A Mine Field Of Fuckery...

Hope ya great ya all. Would just say I am prayin for u guys in London and england. Hope the madness will stop soon. The movie London has fallen from 2016, its starting to Feel its going that way.

All the best <3

Hope ya great ya all. Would just say I am prayin for u guys in London and england. Hope the madness will stop soon. The movie London has fallen from 2016, its starting to Feel its going that way.

All the best <3
That's nice of you mate, thank you on behalf of UK bluelighters. What country are you in?

Had a lucid dream last night. So I thought I'd do what I always do in lucid dreams - fly free as a bird for a while, then shag the first bit of totty I find. However, my stupid subconscious still didn't give me total control. I was a bit shaky in the air and couldn't get into it; then it served me up a total minger, didn't get a stiffy so couldn't get into that either! Can you believe even my own brain hates me? :\

Funny that, I dreamt I got stabbed by this guy I don't like, but was unable to retaliate.

Bit spooky.

Had a mental scooter race against some African boy last night too. I was stopped at the lights and our eyes met. . . He was on a 150cc automatic and I was on a 110cc semi auto with a hot cam. Neck and neck for around ten clicks until I hit my turn off, tearing up traffic. Great fun!

Had a lucid dream last night. So I thought I'd do what I always do in lucid dreams - fly free as a bird for a while, then shag the first bit of totty I find. However, my stupid subconscious still didn't give me total control. I was a bit shaky in the air and couldn't get into it; then it served me up a total minger, didn't get a stiffy so couldn't get into that either! Can you believe even my own brain hates me? :\

lucid dream erectile dysfunction? sounds like your subconscious is fucking with you. serves you right, you ol' perv ;)

lucid dream erectile dysfunction? sounds like your subconscious is fucking with you. serves you right, you ol' perv ;)

I know, I must have a guilt complex :\

The first lucid dream I remember I was shagging Joanna Lumley (in the New Avengers period). That was before I'd even lost my virginity, but the sensations were totally accurate (as I later discovered). How the fuck does that work? Reincarnation?

I know, I must have a guilt complex :\

The first lucid dream I remember I was shagging Joanna Lumley (in the New Avengers period). That was before I'd even lost my virginity, but the sensations were totally accurate (as I later discovered). How the fuck does that work? Reincarnation?

you fucked Joanna Lumley? blimey! 8o

you fucked Joanna Lumley? blimey! 8o

No, ya daft cunt! I meant the sensation of vaginal penetration was totally accurate as I discovered when I eventually experienced it for real with someone who most definitely was NOT Joanna Lumley...

Thought i would quickly log in to say hi. All good here. Remortgaged the house and renting it out. Heading to South America in three weeks then north through mexico the states (mainly to go see some friends in San Fran and NYC) then Canada. Thinking Iceland after that then Europe. Probably wont post again for some time but FUBAR can keep you posted of my adventures as he has access to the batphone. RIP Nick Sand. I encourage anyone with Netflix to watch The Sunshine Makers. Nick was a great man and his work is still floating about if you know where to look. Sad to see OM has not returned. I hope he is one with the white light. Peace. Take care of yourselves and you never know a loose Aussie with a pocketful of the best acid might knock on your door one day.

<3

Very good to see you Consumer and cheers from the u.s.!! I very much hope OM is alright. I definitely check out The Sunshine Makers. I'm guessing it's quite interesting. 3:46 a.m. here and I'm a little wired off the white(first time in a while) and drinkin a little, so sorry if I'm alittle randomly ramble-y. Treated myself on my one night off this week and wow is it good. How's it going in the land down under?

Life is good. Really good but i am 45, financially secure no wife or kids and my brother is moving up to look after mum so I put some money on the house...used a plane voucher i had to use by December and decided fuck it I am going wandering. Who the fuck knows where i will end up but first destination South America for the skiing and to dance with the snake (ayahuasca) before heading North. I got to do this while i am young enough to enjoy it and still capable of pulling chicks :)

Anyway as i said..anyone interested in psychedelics with access to Netflix watch The Sunshine Makers. Nick Sand (RIP) was the greatest underground chemist who ever lived. He devoted his entire life to it. I have no doubt he passed on his knowledge either.

<3

Party people every were... Tonight there is a party at pomeroy street Se15. Persons unknown and fatal collision. Domicile,s birthday tooo. Peace love London techno... Going too be pukka. Trust me..
In case anyone nearby wants a party?

Thought i would quickly log in to say hi.
G'day, mate! ;)

Thanks for not being a stranger, and have fun on your travels. Must be good to have saved up enough to take some time off work. As for me, if I lost my job, I'd have enough money in the bank for ..... the bus fare to the dole office. Still, the work -- if you can call it that -- is something I enjoy immensely. Programming is basically solving puzzles, you have clues and then you just need to fill in the blank squares to complete the answer. One day it could be a cryptic crossword, the next a sudoku, the day after that a classic logic problem (Claire could not have been sitting next to Bob or Dave, so it must have been Eddy that she spoke to ..... Of course, sometimes it's more like a jigsaw puzzle with no picture clue and you just have to try every piece to see what fits ..... Oh, and "I.T." apparently includes anything that plugs in or has moving parts, including the air conditioning and the toilet cisterns .....)
Peace. Take care of yourselves and you never know a loose Aussie with a pocketful of the best acid might knock on your door one day.
I might just hold you to that .....

Still fucked off these poppies. Been drifting in and out of noddy land all night.

@Consumer: Yes, I'll be careful mate, I appreciate your concern. Best wishes for your imminent adventures <3

I've just checked the hemp seeds I've planted around my town and in the elevated flower beds where I've sown some of the 5000 seeds, which get watered regularly, they've grown to about 10 inches tall by now and no cunt has noticed as of yet by now. In one other place they've grown to half the size and the others haven't sprouted yet I think, but the council has decided for the first time in years to mow the grass along the canal so maybe they've sprouted maybe not. I might have to sow a few more as there's plenty of rain predicted for the next week and I'm not sure the others will sprout. I've got another aprox 6000 ISO certified hemp seeds at the ready which unsurprisingly look like a pure sativa species once sprouted unsurprisingly.
The one's last year didn't sprout as I didn't cover them with earth.

This is gonna make the local inbred retared farmers paper trust me =D.

Last edited:
About an hour ago, a big crane on a building site just up the road from me toppled over, crashed through a house and killed the 2 guys on the crane. It's fuckin chaos round here at the moment. RIP crane guys...