• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

Some friends and I had a duck once, little fucker would sneak in the garage an inhale dope fumes, and then just tweak.

Yeah forgot about UTC a moment - had to give an infraction that banned somebody temporarily (Our old friend m, you know who it is(‘

But they said “Fuck You” to me after I offered “peace” so I did it

BTW, I got an Android, until we move and get most likely a laptop, so it should be less glitchy/ spell check won’t be as ridiculous(*)

One less thing to complain about, Scrofula- don’t you take Gabapentin sometimes, BTW? Reason I am asking

Is an alcohol like hangover a normal thing to have in the morning from eating certain things?

This happened to me this morning- woke up at 5:30 with my head spinning and dizzy. Thinking wtf did I eat?

I ate a banana muffin and didn't remember it until I saw its empty paper on my dresser

Sometimes it gets pretty bad. The day I made the post I woke up with a pounding headache, dizziness, nausea and a dehydrated feeling. Lasted until almost dinnertime. All from a big bowl of frosted flakes sometime in the middle of the night.

what's that Lorne? I do take gabapentin, am quite fond of it, in fact. Were you wondering if plugging it is the best ROA? Or just a really bad one?

No no, what doses if you take it occasionally, so tolerance is an issue- Having to stagger doses I hit the sweet spot once, maybe twice
although it was fleeting don't have enough to experiment much, so some kind of dose recommendations, to get the best effects

Would appreciative any dosing advice, they cave hit and miss

Well, that's gonna be a rather individual answer. Some people fall asleep on 100mg, some people never feel a damn thing. It also depends on what it is you're after.

I've never tried mine for the cluster headaches they were prescribed for, praise Mohammad, PBUH, but I don't they wouldn't do shit for those, no matter how many staggered which way.

If you mean the serious high for a non-controlled substance potent anxiolysis and antidepressant action (and better than a lot of controlled ones, yes, including meth and every opioid I've done) I don't need more than a staggered 3 x 600mg. A single maintenance 600mg some 4-5 hours later is it, anything more is no benefit.

That is not a guaranteed sensation even for me--there's something fickle and cold about this mistress. She operates on her own time, doesn't answer the phone, won't text back. You wait for her, and don't even ask nicely. If she wants to help out, she will.

But really, at 1800/day tid, one week off every three is more than plenty to avoid major tolerance. It's short-lived, unmetabolized; I think folks who keep cramming in high doses are the ones who really drive up the tolerance. Like most things, just come down every day and you'll avoid the worst of tolerance.

So, from time you'd like to be under the influence (she's a slow mistress, when it's time to go out, you might as well make your own sandwich and take a nap), it's t-4: 600mg, t-3.5: 600mg, t-2: 600mg. t+2 optional maintenance. Repeat daily if needed to 21days. Then 0mg/day for 7 days.

It makes strange potentiations with stimulants, perhaps other things too.

(you will fall asleep on those stimulants if you aren't careful; I mean it potentiates the "anxiolysis" and communion with all life)

ETA: sensation is like a fantastic early booze ramp-up in terms of sociability and relief of worry, and benefit is you don't get sloppy. Judgement isn't impaired, or hardly anyway.

Downside is it will make you a bit dumb, like booze. It is not the drug for test anxiety, especially math in your head, or complex short-term memory requirements.

Said not to be influenced by food.

Last edited:
MDPV, I'm wondering if you might have a blood sugar issue.

I hadn't even considered this. Dont notice any other signs of issue besides maybe the fact that I'm sleep eating some nights without being aware of it.

Been a number of years since I've had any blood work done. I should go in and get a checkup.

I hadn't even considered this. Dont notice any other signs of issue besides maybe the fact that I'm sleep eating some nights without being aware of it.

Been a number of years since I've had any blood work done. I should go in and get a checkup.

Yeah maybe get yourself a checkup and see where your blood sugar levels are at. I notice if I eat a lot of salty foods before bed I'll wake up feeling like shit. But I take seroquel 200mg before bed and I end up raiding the cabinet for cookies and sweets and ice cream. I stuff myself full of sweets before entering a seroquel coma. It's kind of disgusting.

I'm better than usual but have to do the whole tolerance break next week.

At least we have another day left on the weekend.

That's weird, not you Tubbs, my above post was made at 11:59 pm but went to 10:59pm in the post.

Maybe it was too close to midnight maintenance, which always seems to come at a bad time (all 4 mins of it).

Bluelight is currently offline for routine maintenance. This should take a few minutes at most.
Please try again soon. Sorry for the trouble!

Or maybe there's another Daylight Savings Time schedule in the Netherlands BL server..

Edit: and now it's fixed,

This is my 1000th post and it only took me about six years.

What do I get? A nifty Bluelight pen or maybe a sweatshirt? I would have settled for access to the big bowl of drugs but knowing you gluttons it's probably empty.

The big bowl of drugs is a staff exclusive ;) but it was already empty by the time I joined :(