• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

Btubbs do whatever you feel is best for yourself drug wise. If you go clean a while then fine. If you decide to have a bit of fun then go for it.

Not as many people these days are open and candid about what they're up to anymore and that sucks.

Theres heaps of ppl who do judge from on top of their pedesyal but theyre usually high as fuck and a tual losers.

Im not drinking a while until Sat. Got a wine tour.

Too broke for drugs.

:(

I'm too broke for drugs right now too, have a little bit of coke and meth left until i get payed tomorrow. Gonna try and stretch it for as long as i can.

My doctor's are always interested as you know where I live is pretty liberal, but of course laws prevent them from commenting really besides saying they have issues with it affecting my treatment or not

Yes, I'm friends with more than five or six IDK anymore naturopathic medical whatevers, though from the low-rent side of that body of water. One of them worked adjacent to Shulgin even. I'm sure they all still wouldn't recommend an MAOI from crude extract, even Fair Trade certified and served with sprouts, for daily use, and no indications.

But let me know how it goes. Remind her there are no laws against discussing the crazy roots and herbs that patients want to eat; think their license might require it even. If not, ask her about going on Emsam. You might be able to reduce your MMT dose by 10^6.

Btubbs do whatever you feel is best for yourself drug wise. If you go clean a while then fine. If you decide to have a bit of fun then go for it.

Not as many people these days are open and candid about what they're up to anymore and that sucks.

Theres heaps of ppl who do judge from on top of their pedesyal but theyre usually high as fuck and a tual losers.

Im not drinking a while until Sat. Got a wine tour.

Too broke for drugs.

:(

I agree and I think going without for many months (was it 6 months Tubbs?) is something to be proud of. So many people that use drugs are put under this blanket that defines them which I don't think is right. I'm currently abstaining from drugs, I'm one month in but do I think i'll go forever? No. i enjoy it too much and when I look back I've had bad times but do they outweigh the good times? Not really. I'd say I've had 6 good years taking drugs and 1-2 bad years. Put that into a percentage and the good wins.

Indeed and in fact, methadone has an IC50 for SERT in the 230nM range, which I think is better than tramadol. Selegiline is an MAO B at normal doses, which means it's about inhibiting dopamine breakdown.

But then, Mr. Taco is suffering neither major depression nor Parkinson's disease, just routine intentional hyperalgesia of my ass.

Probably better taking his Emsam with his methadone than with crude carboline extracts of South American shrubbery.

(that beta-carboline, btw, is a pyroloazepine. Or I guess an indoleazepine. I got all excited when I realized I should look up dibenzoazepines, and found they are a thing. But just a couple of tricyclic antidepressants, sadly. Lots of benzazepines, though.)

I just remembered that Beta Carboline is a benzo inverse agonist, but make it a Pyrrolodiazepines and you have Premazepam. Just as adding a -di* to dibenzo*azepine gets you Clozapine. A little -di can go a long way to polishing up a boring azepine.

I wonder if one could dose DMT through a trans cutaneous route and achieve a threshold dose that would ride for a nice day and a half or so, Ayahuasca ER in a sense. The "spices" added to ayahuasca that improve and change the visuals, come up and color influence like additives in fireworks seem interesting as well.

Last edited:
Well, there are pyrrolo-benzo-di-azepines too, an important class of antibiotics, and the same as harmaline if you changed the cycle order. Make the pyrole a theino and you get olanzapine.

And if you said "saturate everything," single 3-azo, 2,4 diketo, aka, azaspirodecanedione, and grabbed a pyramidylpiperazine, tethered with a butyl chain: you get buspirone and a couple anxiolytics.

I just like azaspirodecanedione. If you want the weirdest substitution, take regular old diazepam and put a chlorine at 4', or the para position. At 2' a chloro is just another benzo (diclazepam = 2'-chloro diazepam).

But 4'-chlorodiazepam no longer binds to GABAaR, but it becomes both sedative and convulsant and induces panic.

What a nasty little bugger; has analgesic, neuroprotective, cardio protective & antidepressant effects in lower doses, then turns on you and brings the seizures, anxiety and sedation...WTF?

This one outshines apomorphine with it's touchy oxygen bond. Though William S Burroughs swore that Apomorphine was the best Heroin cure he'd ever come across, as stated in this: William-burroughs-and-the-history-of-heroin/

So chlorodiazepam is lined up for sale with other benzodiazepine derivatives and RC's but I doubt it's going to catch on with the psychonauts.

Ro5-4864-4'-chlorodiazepam . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . old fashioned Diazepam
imgsrv.fcgi
VS
imgsrv.fcgi

But Cap'n, he meant saucy oxygen bond.

JA, there is a 2'-chlorodiazepam that's just a plain old, anti-convulsant benzo, diclazepam. But "chloro-diazepam" is definitely another RC buyer beware item.

Scroff what's the difference between a lab tested caapi extract and caapi tea? If one uses it at a reasonable low dose with consideration of possible interaction... Anyways I was just using the point harmalas could be used as medicine especially with pharm grade quality product, but of course studies would need to be done to figure that I'm just saying.

Hi - I am high on a small but strict combination of 'Other Drugs' as designated by Bluelight so while I am tweaked I might as well make a self satisfying yet uninteresting and pointless post.

benzos should be otc :|

Absolutely. What would be the actual harm? Benzodiazepine dependence is about as complex as a drug addiction can be, but in most cases only becomes acutely hazardous when an individuals access is restricted. Alcohol addiction has a similar profile with regards to the danger sudden withdrawal can present, but cannot be tapered in any real fashion for the purposes of detoxification and is arguably the most toxic drug in widespread recreational use and addiction. Chronic benzodiazepine use is hardly healthy and can cause problems in the long term but compared to alcohol, it's most common substance of cross tolerance in use they appear relatively harmless.

Before the PSA was introduced in the UK in 2016, we had to all purposes a range of benzodiazepines for sale OTC, many of which were just as effective as the bdz's used in medicines and they did not contribute in any significant way to the overall incidence of addiction to this class of dugs. The only problems I personally witnessed were a couple of Bluelighter's who, after developing etizolam habits (I really do not see the appeal in that drug) returned to the board looking for help after the blanket ban. The problem was of course caused due to the inability to obtain etizolam.

I'll say diazepam is about the only thing that ever helped me with the pinched nerve in my back, helped to relax the muscles in my back enough to let me get some relief.

Getting drugs over the counter means doctors make less money as ppl bypass them these days when they need painkillers etc.

Its appalling you guys would not support the growing need for frivolous gp appointments that would help the poor blighters play golf.

Its all about money you know.