• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

Cynics will say there never were any drugs in the bowl.

Realists will say, "there were before Herbavore came on board."

Or perhaps the bowl never existed, or perhaps it did exist but was only ever used to hold popcorn or was used as a makeshift latrine, jenkem jokes aside

You all are welcome to contribute your own drugs to start this bowl.

Is it a communal bowl we can all store our drugs in for later consumption or is it just the bowl at the end of your pipe?

The first one...

*extends hand clutching the pipe(rattles once)*

Not sure I qualify as one of the 'lovelies' around here...

But today has been one of those days where simply being feels harder than it should. Was difficult to drag myself out of bed, simply things like brushing my teeth felt insurmountable. Work has especially trying.

Waaa poor me. Lol. I should probably grow a pair and power through.

Tubbs, that was rather ominous. Good afternoon, BitS, I see you stepped on a post-reversal vortex. Someone keeps laying those things, but I don't know who yet.

ETA: and the lovely Mr. Bath Salts, who had the audacity to post while I spent a half hour answering other posts. Maybe pooping. Lags like that can often be explained by poop breaks.

Been a mess lately, but seem to feeling better now. If I have herb for the day and etiz for a while then I'm good. Working a bit. Been smokin on some dank lately and that has helped a lot. Dank strains, blue city diesel and pink kush grown real strong. Took a .2 bong toke an hour or so ago ad I'm still really lit. Type of weed where one solid rip and I'm good for a long while. I reupped today so I'm going back for another rip. So I'll probably be heading back there tomorrow with whatever I can scrounge up. Haven't smoked real chron like this in a while it's soooo nice to feel it hit quick like weed can, and it's better overall to smoke one bong rip and not desire a second as the herb was the chron.

I started a new job at a tv station yesterday. kinda surreal... but good.

keep your chin up, bptubbs <3

Not sure I qualify as one of the 'lovelies' around here...

But today has been one of those days where simply being feels harder than it should. Was difficult to drag myself out of bed, simply things like brushing my teeth felt insurmountable. Work has especially trying.

Waaa poor me. Lol. I should probably grow a pair and power through.

Of course you qualify as a lovely

Tubbs, that was rather ominous. Good afternoon, BitS, I see you stepped on a post-reversal vortex. Someone keeps laying those things, but I don't know who yet.

ETA: and the lovely Mr. Bath Salts, who had the audacity to post while I spent a half hour answering other posts. Maybe pooping. Lags like that can often be explained by poop breaks.

Have you ever done time travel through a worm hole?

Thanks bits, sending delirious good vibes your way.

I need it Tubbs I'm such a girl I've been crying for a week. Last night I had a mild break down and panic attack too....

I'm sorry to hear that, you are more than welcome to pm me. It's no burden, it's quite the opposite in fact.