• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

The CEO and couple of other very important bean counters pulled me aside today and I think my boss is going to get fired and want to grill me about a few things.

So am a little torn, he is a good guy but omg incompetent, so i had a bit of gear to make an important decision.

I aint going to get involved, the guys a nice guy but is actually just useless and hey it aint my problem.

Thanks for the help guys!

Oh man... OTC benzo would be so bad.... I don't think anyone would retain any memory of their life at a certain point. Nevermind the dependency risk. If anything opuim should be over the counter.... Just opium at best filtered after dissolved in neutral water, but any other further purification needs to be done at home.

Oh man... OTC benzo would be so bad.... I don't think anyone would retain any memory of their life at a certain point. Nevermind the dependency risk.

Same could be said for booze though. I definitely think that benzos should be available to those who request them, but it is probably best for some medical guidance to coincide with their use.

I've been on benzos on and off since I was sixteen and my dosage has always been consistently low, like a tablet a day, didn't really matter if it was xanax or valium or temazepam or whatever. Never experienced any serious withdrawal symptoms, even times when I'd go 6 months or so daily use.

It was only when I started circumventing the medical system and buying exotic benzos from Japan, namely etizolam (terribly short lasting with almost immediate feelings of withdrawal for me) that I was taking repeat doses and started worrying about physical dependence.

I'm back to using prescription diazepam on occasion and it's much more manageable, though there is one Japanese benzo 'flutoprazepam' which I'll probably get again at some point. I think it has the longest half-life of any benzo, yet my memory stayed quite clear on it.. at least I think it did.

The botanists are already on the case:
Papaver somniferum L. elite, contains 92% morphine, codeine, and thebaine in its latex alkaloids..

The backing from these guys probably doesn't hurt:
Legal opium importation from India and Turkey is conducted by Mallinckrodt, Noramco, Abbott Laboratories, and Purdue Pharma in the United States, and legal opium production is conducted by GlaxoSmithKline, Johnson and Johnson, Johnson Matthey, and Mayne in Tasmania, Australia; Sanofi Aventis in France; Shionogi Pharmaceutical in Japan; and MacFarlan Smith in the United Kingdom.

Pretty much.... Opiods just require responsibility and the problem comes when one is using something they don't even know the potency of or else if course just don't know the dangers of not dosing properly. It should at least be schedule 4 like benzos.

Benzos otc though is a horrid idea as it's not always easy to tell when someone is blacked out and it can get to the point people are buying and using them without even realizing it. It's a terrible idea as any responsibility goes out the window during a benzo blackout. It's not like someone will be high on opioids and buy more without realizing it till after it wears off

What about otc, but regulated by quantity like pseudoephedrine? That could help fight things like that.

I don't find blackout to be as big of a problem with common benzos vs say RC's like Clonazolam or Diclazepam. Maybe requiring the buyer to do a short algebra equation and then following the Pseudo-E controls.

I woke up this morning feeling hungover but I haven't had any alcohol in over a week. This seems to happen when I eat certain foods in the middle of the night. Worst offender is usually kids cereal so I think it's from high sugar content?

I don't intentionally wake up and eat, it's happening in a daze where I'm only semi conscious. The times I actually wake up enough to think clearly I just get a glass of water and go back to sleep. But sometimes I wake up in the morning with an empty bowl that has cereal reminants in it with no memory of even waking up.

Is an alcohol like hangover a normal thing to have in the morning from eating certain things? I'm thinking of throwing out all the high sugar cereals and snacks from the pantry.

Edit: Was having difficulty searching internet due to headache, kept only finding things about what foods to eat to help cure a hangover. Finally found what I was looking for, apparently late night eating does lead to hangover.too much Fats, carbohydrates and sugars (and especially mix of all three) are culprits

Last edited:
The CEO and couple of other very important bean counters pulled me aside today and I think my boss is going to get fired and want to grill me about a few things.

So am a little torn, he is a good guy but omg incompetent, so i had a bit of gear to make an important decision.

I aint going to get involved, the guys a nice guy but is actually just useless and hey it aint my problem.

Thanks for the help guys!

Boss stands for bucket of stinking shit
PS that's exactly what mine is...

Lol, just came home from the dentist and did some dope, saving the dilation for right before work.

Okay, that makes more sense. Hope you didn't have to pay an arm and a leg at the dentist, I had to fork over $3k last month.

Last eye exam the nurse came in to add the drops and said, "oh, you've already been dilated."