• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

so how're my selfish-chickens doing today?
just got back from a trek to streatham to score as i was clucking something horrid.

just ran a fat line and i'm feelin' fine ;)

I visited Streatham Common today! Not to score, mind you, just for a stroll and to catch up with friends ;)

I visited Streatham Common today! Not to score, mind you, just for a stroll and to catch up with friends ;)

no way! i was at streatham common stationnn - spooky :D
would have been cool to have bumped into you, ofc i have no idea what you look like
if you saw a sketchy guy with a backpack creepin around you might just have seen me ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽
how was your stroll?

Last edited:
Could someone please explain what a cold water extraction is I seen hundreds of references but no links or noon friendly details

Could someone please explain what a cold water extraction is I seen hundreds of references but no links or noon friendly details

Tylenol (aka acetaminophen, paracetamol, APAP, etc.) Doesn't dissolve well in water. Most opioids do. Therefore, you can put a powdered mix of an opioid/Tylenol combo into cold water, and all of the opioid but little Tylenol will dissolve in the water. You can filter the solution to strain out most of the Tylenol, and you'll be left with a solution that's mainly just the opioid with a little Tylenol .

It's a way of being able to consume opiod/APAP combos without consuming so much APAP that you kill your liver.

no way! i was at streatham common stationnn - spooky :D
would have been cool to have bumped into you, ofc i have no idea what you look like
if you saw a sketchy guy with a backpack creepin around you might just have seen me ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽
how was your stroll?

I think I have pics in the staff thread somewhere. I don't know why but I now imagine you traveling around with a fish everywhere you go ;)

Stroll was fine thankyou - and how were the drugsz? =D

I think I have pics in the staff thread somewhere. I don't know why but I now imagine you traveling around with a fish everywhere you go ;)

Stroll was fine thankyou - and how were the drugsz? =D

i only take the fish out for a walk on tuesdays and boxing day :D
guy messed my god damn order up and gave me more crack than smack (i like it the other way round), but other than that it was all very fine ahaa
gonna go stalk your pictures on the staff thread now for, research purposes...

My job occasionally requires me to do a lot of heavy lifting in a short period of time. Today was one of those semi rare days.

In preparation, I did some light exercise/stretches both yesterday evening and early this morning. I'm getting older, and while I can still lift heavy shit no problem, I have to take extra care not to hurt my back. The stretching/warm up seems to help along with good lifting technique.

So then I was ready to go to work when I fucking tweaked my back by simply lifting a small light weight item into the trunk of my car. WTF.

Not my smartest move but I went to work and still did the days heavy lifting anyways. Fortunately I did not injure myself further... Or at least it does not seem so yet.

Dr. me prescribes Kratom, ibuprofen, bed rest and Netflix until the ole back heals. Thankfully the heavy lifting is over for quite some time.

So then I was ready to go to work when I fucking tweaked my back by simply lifting a small light weight item into the trunk of my car. WTF.

You probably twisted. The annulus fibrosis surrounding each disc in your back is incredibly strong and durable under all circumstances except when it's placed under even a minor load and then twisted. The shearing force can tear the fibres causing the disc to bulge or even herniate out, pressing on the nerve and causing agonising pain.

Hope it clears up quickly. Enjoy the Netflix!! :)

Hello. I find it easier to be social in an empty room. In the last three days since anyone visited, I have tried no Other Drugs, other than meth, nicotine, and caffeine, with a tiny shot of booze when I thought a panic attack might be coming. Oh, and like half a bottle of gabapentin. And some Zoloft. Which I'd forgotten to take, and then didn't take again, hoping for a spectacular meth . . . .experience at the end of a gooning session.

I did not get it, same as the last two months or so. But that's for a different forum. Point is it was like seven days without the Zoloft, then an abrupt return. In my experience, always after the fact, that fucks a person up. Not in a good way. And I always forget that part where I start to lose my mind.

The lengths I'll go for a decent ending. Or any ending. Which forum was this?

Last edited:
Did that shot of liquor really help your panic? Nice to see you on the social thread Scrofula :)

How is everyone doing? I used to dribk six to twelve shots when I had a panic attack, which were daily at that point, so I started taking klonopin and joined zombie nation.

Just laying in bed next to the lovely lady friend after a day/night of drinking... we really had fun but my endorphin-deprived-and-desperate Shroomy can't handle those hangover symtoms on top of lingering post acute withdrawal.

Took 3 5mg percs and 5mg lorazepam. Fuck it. Alrighty, time to get really nice and snuggled up to the love of my life. Woke up feeling like complete shit. I'm considering beginning a rolling tobacco habit... like organic non-tampered-with-by-evil-corporations tobacco. My buddy rolls joints of it and wow. tastes totally different from any cigarette I've ever had. If for nothing other than joint practice lol... I'm reading a book on world war 1 and loving it! 100 Days to Victory. The percs are kicking in, and me and my girl were apart for eternity so it's wonderful to be by the beach and drinking and chilling and debating with her, we are mischevious creatures always up to no good!

Why thank you ovo, and indeed, no panic attack occurred, but the relief I sought didn't really either. It was a weird night, not sure I want to read what I posted. Stay on your prescribed drugs, kids, and drugs up your butt takes practice, but appears safe and effective in redose.

(That tripping I had was very meth-y, but strongly weed-y; and so I treated it weed-y and went for the booze; forgot that that helps mostly to get sleepy. That doesn't really happen on meth. D"oh.)

So, Mr. Shroom, you take all that, snuggle up to your lady and (this is 4am my time, my other tabs are illegal in some states, I'm struggling to keep this clean) are content with leaving it at that? Cause that's a performance-reducing cocktail right there. I ask because if it's not then I am even older right now.

OK, tobacco, hand-rolled, I do know about! Budgetary constraints forced me this round, but I gave it a shot by choice a long time ago, that didn't stick. The first time I used a rolling machine, not the lever kind, but like the little plastic and leather "rolling aid" things. Those make for too fat cigarettes when you have no filter.

This time I had to learn to roll, and it's a lot like learning to drive stick. Actually, learning stick is easier, I think. But it happens. I