• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

Congratulations Kittycat5. Besides weed and trips, I'd stay away from most other things you mentioned. The stimulant thing is your business, but has the ability to derail you staying clean.

I am actually going to start tapering some of my meds, just to see what I can accomplish.

Hello other BL'ers.

A lot of people said by 14 days it was like a lot of the pain disappeared. At least they said that at some point they just felt better. This was while I was at detox asking other people who recovered about their experience.

Edit : I ended up going back to Pst, but I'm trying to keep the doses low. Still though I wouldn't recommend it unless bupe or methadone didn't work for you or had too many side effects like me. I already am having minor wd from using once to twice a day... It could've been my weekend of relapse on h last week, but I think the dependency still would've have developed sooner or later.

Last edited:
^ 14 days sure, but what about the PAWS? i can't deal with them, i always make it two or three weeks clean and then i just cant take them anymore and relapse
༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

That comment was more directed to kittycat5. All you can do is try again or keep using.

I see what you did there. :)

Im hanging in there. Two weeks tomorrow no heroin. I dont really think counting days is of any benefit but I dont have much to do. Im trying to figure out some meetings or counseling but more and more am thinking ORT is what I really need. Ive been taking small amounts of bupe and it truly does help with the pains of this whole thing. I would like to not have to take any opioid but 1mg bupe is far better than shooting and sniffing dope like 5 to 10 times a day. I think I could even work right now if I was on it daily and able to get on the regular.

That is awesome! :)

Im hanging in there.

1af33bbe837b9b1d65c9ac632afc856f90796618695ce6561dfb09387fefac18.jpg

ahahaah, get it? cause you said that, and you name and haaha
i'm also kinda higgh :)

How's everyone doing today? I got food poisoning last night & have felt terrible ever since :( waiting on a friend to bring me 3 or 4mg of xanax to give me a few hours of sleep or relaxation

^ eek. Hope it ends soon!! :( Make sure you don't get too dehydrated

How's everyone doing today? I got food poisoning last night & have felt terrible ever since :( waiting on a friend to bring me 3 or 4mg of xanax to give me a few hours of sleep or relaxation

oooh was it shellfish or chicken or what/
༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

oooh was it shellfish or chicken or what/
༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

I had to reread this post 4 times before I read it correctly. The first three times I thought Keeping was insulting ovo by asking him if he was just being selfish or chicken.

I was thinking wtf is up with Keeping today. Lol

The fourth time I finally read it correctly. Shellfish. What the hell is wrong with me today, I'm not even high?

I had to reread this post 4 times before I read it correctly. The first three times I thought Keeping was insulting ovo by asking him if he was just being selfish or chicken.

I was thinking wtf is up with Keeping today. Lol

The fourth time I finally read it correctly. Shellfish. What the hell is wrong with me today, I'm not even high?

Haha no worries man. I thought the same thing the first couple times I read it =D

༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽<its been one hell of a day.. ahahaa =D
now tell me you selfish chickens, hows yours been?

Lol that was funny, keeping you selfish chicken. It's almost 9 in the morning here i need to go find a job today

Yeah I fancy some shellfeish for starters and some chickeish for main

moules-marinieres-61458-1.jpeg