• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

im doing a CWE on some cheddar right now. will post the results in due course.

The pound of cheddar you'd have to eat most likely wouldn't be worth the trade-off but you might make the Best of BL after having to post in the constipation thread.

flashing back to that episode of south park with the cat piss

This has me intrigued. My gut tells me that there's no way you could feasibly get high from casomorphins. That said, a little reading from Wikipedia says that casomorphins are the product of proteolytic digestion if casein. This is interesting because tryptones are a staple in microbiology labs for growing bacteria. Tryptones are pure casein proteolytic products.

This leads me to believe that maybe there's a remote possibility that you could ingest enough tryptones to get an opioid effect? I'll have to do some more reading about the biochemistry behind all of this.

What a discovery.... I'd put it right up there with 5-meo-w. Now that right there is the stuff that's super bomb. Maybe you have to extract these opiates straight from the cow......

In all seriousness it's probably like the enzyme that makes Morphine out of yeast. Isolate the enzyme, bacteria, or w.e then add it to milk and probably store it in a container that pumps filtered air and allows it to escape without letting anything in. At least that's what I would guess would be the most efficient method while the water extract would probably just leave you with mushy cheese. Even if it could be extracted you need a comprehensive lab and experience. Sorry your not getting high on cheese nor oyster mushrooms

I've read this before as well.
I'd imagine the amount must be negligible or people would use it all the time. did your research suggest that effects of the casomorphin can be attained by eating cheese?

It did. That's why cheese can be very moreish and makes you feel good. Thats the opiate receptors reacting to it. I don't know ammounts. I ate an 1oz of cheese this afternoon and I THINK I felt a small high, but it could have been a placebo effect.

When I said opiate affect, I did mean like codeine or maybe tramadol, not like nodding on heroin.

I don't remember what it is like to randomly take opioids just for fun and or for pain. Ive been taking them for too long out of need (in order to avoid withdrawals).

:/

No that's cheesy crank.... You need to be using black truffle infused gouda for a true cheese ball. For a Jim jam cheese you need to use whiskey cheddar. Just like 5-meo-w the more unique and rarer the source of the cheese the better the experience. If you get cheese of low quality it will be more of a disassociative delerient experience instead of a nice light high, a deep roll, or a full trip. That's the great thing about cheese it's like everything mixed into one and when you get the right blends your all good.... It's like what Charlie Sheen said to high school students as long as you get the right blends you'll be OK and able to bang 7 gram rocks and be winning with that tiger blood in your veins just like him! That is if you can just blink and fix your brain when it's time to put down the cheese... That cheese can eat you alive man

i'm looking for that full bodied 4 hour freakout with notes of barley, nod, fishscale and just a threat a pigeon's breath

preferably pared with a crisp shiraz
im so fancy

Casein-derived opioid discussion has been merged into the social thread. Was no longer an HR thread for OP, but the discussion can continue here

Casein-derived opioid discussion has been merged into the social thread. Was no longer an HR thread for OP, but the discussion can continue here

i was kinda wondering when it was getting shutdown, thanks for moving it here

when it's time to put down the cheese... That cheese can eat you alive man

ha, nice wordplay
heavy "cheesers" have an average lifespan of around abouts a mid-level Gruyere and typically end life in care due to dementia brought on by uniform lesions (aka Virchow-Robin spaces) pocketing both sub-anachroid spaces and riddling actual grey matter, which in some cases takes on a jaundiced hue.

Last edited:
i was kinda wondering when it was getting shutdown, thanks for moving it here

ha, nice wordplay
heavy "cheesers" have an average lifespan of around abouts a mid-level Gruyere and typically end life in care due to dementia brought on by uniform lesions (aka Virchow-Robin spaces) pocketing both sub-anachroid spaces and riddling actual grey matter, which in some cases takes on a jaundiced hue.
I'm surprised that cheesing went on so long as well... I'll bow out of that madness with this....
south-park-s12e03c05-cheesing-my-f-ing-brains-out-16x9.jpg

CHEESING MY F-ING BRAINS OUT!