• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

That sucks, I always thought it would be hilarious if someone spiked the water supply with lsd. I actually just laughed out loud thinking about that. It's also funny to think about people you know in your life who would be the worst people ever to drop a blotter in their coca cola. Ah man, would I ever love a rohypnol script to cycle with my clonazepam. Apparently, I don't think that would be possible these days. I've had it before just once and it was a very nice benzo.

Just took 500mg oral morphine. I am a huge fan of oral morphine, and my Friday evening should be chill. I think that I will watch Martyrs, the horror movie mentioned a few pages back. My little bro told me he heard it was horrifying haha and also good and he is my movie go-to so I'm convinced. The morphine should keep me from jumping out of my skin. Also, I am definitely going to practice guitar as I didn't yesterday, do yin yoga (with my new massively comfy yoga bolster) at home here for at least 2 hours (Morphine + Yin Yoga = chill method to enlightenment), and hit up the health food store for some Kombucha drinks (I am addicted to those lol) and maybe chat with one of the cute girls there about something nutrition or health related for a bit. I'm starting to feel all itchy scratchy. Time for a shower, I dropped some good money on nice shampoos and conditioners and a men's soap that is infused with herbs. I use much more conditioner than the general population, but much less shampoo.

Just enjoying some coconut water. Pretty benign in comparison to the beer most people are getting ready to drink in preparation for their subconscious date rape activities. Chock full of magnesium like my etizolam crackers : p

Should be a great solo night! Especially since I napped all afternoon.

Always wanted to try morphine. It's up there with mescaline, ketamine, and GHB in my list of 'top drugs I may never try but wish I could' hahah.

I feel like finding some K and morphine should be easy enough. I'm scared of the deepweb though.

lol, I've never slammed anything... but when I took 500mg orally I actually got a horrible migraine. I kept waking up every like half hour throughout the night feeling nauseated and like complete shit. It was too high a dose, my tolerance is lower these days. Heroin is my favourite of course as a sniffer. Hands down. I like my dillies but heroin is so powerful it's black magic.

So, I'm presently a junkie in my prime. I have a stash where I don't have to worry about hustling any more for like a month, so long as I'm good with my dosing and at least a little prudent. It's all a cosmic joke anyway... maybe joke isn't the right word, but the joke is always on me. I woke up this morning, did a line and I felt like I was being watched and whoever was watching (Atman?) was finding this really funny. Anyways I'm just fuckin high on speed and dope so yeah. I know I'm just talking shit satori my ass hahahaha. Time for a valium to come down off the speed. I'm pretty sure an enlightened being would not need that.

I've been talking to this gorgeous girl who works at the health store I frequent every day for around 2 weeks, just brief conversations sometimes longer... and I finally got somewhere today. I finally got the courage to say something that would lead somewhere other than to more conversation there. I really did it, I can't believe I had that in me. I really gave it my all to get somewhere with her. She is absolutely stunning, and I'm really due for someone like her. She would be the cutest chic I have ever been with. She was all over me... well not really, but like, I'm totally getting a date : ) and this should help me cut back on the fucking drugs. I told myself, I'd give up all my psychs (an extensive lil collection), my mda, my speed, my dope, my oxy script, everything but my benzos just for a date with her. I am into her that much, and I somehow made it happen. I'm on my way now and fuck I am really damn proud of myself because this doesn't come naturally to me at all and I was very very confident, just took control and did what needed to be done to get her on a date. I'm really proud of myself, drug or no drugs this was really fucking tough for me. It was cute, the way I did it too. She has been on my mind constantly​, it's like a dream come true. Anyways... I'm just happy today : )

That's awesome man, congratulations. Everyone deserves companionship and I hope that your budding relationship flowers into something beautiful :)

I feel like I'm running on a treadmill with my drug use right now. Kratom takes the pain away, but now my tolerance increases pretty rapidly. Gabaergics and kava help me keep my kratom use low, but now i'm getting tolerant to the gabaergics and experiencing some minor WD symptoms, and I'm starting to think I need to take an extended break from them. Problem is that an extended break from gabaergics will wreak hell on my insomnia and drive my kratom/stim use through the roof.

Not sure what to do at the moment :|

I'd rather depend on kratom and/or stimulants than GABAergic drugs, personally.

That's awesome man, congratulations. Everyone deserves companionship and I hope that your budding relationship flowers into something beautiful :)

I don't think it's really going to work out. I spoke too soon man, thanks though dude. It's really fucking with me, I'm really quite lonely and it sucks. I'm still trying my best with her. There's always another girl but she is a most definitely a special one. So I'm pretty sad. I fell asleep sitting on the couch with my hands on the floor slouched forward and my head my my knees, as I had taken a lot of H and also some C and some benzos. I am working on stopping the self destructive and risky behaviour when things don't work out.

I'm just not happy about it brother. I'm really unhappy and it breaks my heart. I wish I could have a spring romance and I'm certainly trying my hardest to meet a girl, but it doesn't come naturally. I'm definitely confident enough, but I'm also socially isolated at the moment and I don't really have a social life so I feel trapped; hopeless. It just sucks being so lonely man. It hurts me, it really hurts and I have cried a lot over her. I'm not giving up though. I will never give up on leaving this loneliness behind, whether it is with her or someone else. I've put a lot of effort into getting to know her and I'm in a really bad place. I'm glad I didn't OD last night when I was nodding out.

Last edited:
=D Hi...My name is DixiChik. Can I come out to play here?

I've always dodged the SOCIAL FORUM, but this seems different no doubt. I recognize some of the names currently posting. I would like to "meet" others.

Won't bore anyone with my stuff, as it's documented at length throughout my threads.

I'm a chronic pain patient. I am married almost 37 years, but no children. My disease robbed me of any possibility of conception. I try to stay focused on work and family, to avoid the pitfalls of self-pity.

I have a wicked sense of humor that sustains me.

Hello Dixi. So wonderful to see you. I am pushing through introversion, so I will join you in getting down in social. Hello all, again. Picked up my first real business job in almost three years after cancer treatment. It has been a major load for 40+ hours a week straight up. I've been physically, emotionally, etc drained for a while, but things are brightening up.

I hope everyone is getting better every day.

Btw, TTYS should fly in here.

if opioids are supposed to be very safe why is heroin ranked as one of the most dangerous drugs physically in david nutts study?

https://www.google.ie/search?q=davi...#imgdii=PGAz468eclrTxM:&imgrc=lBA-WKHXN3894M:

Depends on what you mean with 'safe'
If safe means it's hard to OD that's not true for most opioids
If safe means it's not toxic for your body it's true for most opioids, as most aren't hepato-/cardio-/neurotoxic (cuts are what's bad for your body)
Of course they can be extremely addictive etc.

Heroin is also sold on the street in varying purities and qualities with or without Fentanyl, mixed in either homogeneously or "minefield" style making it even more dangerous than a decade ago.

Opioids, as in obtained from a pharmacy, are of USP quality and contain the amount of active drug on the label within %5. They are by no means safe per say but at least you know what you are getting and if you OD it's most likely from your own risky behavior and not because a street dealer doesn't cut his product properly.

Alcohol was still #1 on the list and heads and shoulders above everything else. Cumulatively EtOH is horrible for you but it still goes to show that chart is not a one size fits all. Those substances will have some variance in their reactions on each individual. Nothing against Dr. Nutt but I don't always agree with the way those charts are compounded. The one above it showed stimulants and psychedelics having higher OD death rates then Heroin.

Last edited:
Grrr... Jury Duty today.

I thought about getting high before going to help deal with the sheer boringness of sitting/waiting around but I decided against it. I'm trying to be responsible about my civic responsibilities.

Of course, now I'm sitting here absolutely bored out of mind and almost regretting my decision.

If I get picked, though, I'll make the most of it. I bet this can actually be a interesting experience.

Whatever I could have found, within reason of course. Probably not a stimulant or psychedelic though, lol. Maybe just weed and/or kratom or maybe even a low dose of dxm. Kratom would have probably been the best choice for the situation.

I usually don't go out in public while high but I did consider it for today because I knew I'd be sitting down doing nothing but waiting.

I'm not a fan of adderal nor even a regular user but it seemed to help pass the time and kept me sharp after the sativa edible I had at lunch time. Jury duty seems to have a different time continuum that's about 2/3 the speed of regular earth time.

Morphine derivative in CHEESE

So I recently read that there were opioids in cheese (and was naturally very sceptical) but upon investigating this I found that cheese has a high consentration of casomorphin which acts as an opiate on the brain. Because cheese is a very concentrated dairy product, it has a lot more casomorphins.
Cheese also contains an opiate-like substance called Casin which acts on the opioid receptors.
Overall, cheese basically contains a very close derivative of morphine.

The "high" reaches it's peak about 40 minutes after consumption.

I can't believe I'm askig this, but has anyone been able to get an opiate affect from eating cheese? Or eased withdrawals with cheese?
Any idea's on how much cheese one would need to consume to get an affect?

P.S. I'm not trolling, just ask google if you don't believe me.

I've read this before as well.
I'd imagine the amount must be negligible or people would use it all the time. did your research suggest that effects of the casomorphin can be attained by eating cheese?