• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

I hope you didn't pick up those ER oxy shroomy for your sake. Anyways I
Tldr before posting this

Edit: speaking of Rick and Morty there's this super cool Rick and Morty graffiti piece that I've seen around the area with a Rick coming out of a Pokeball. It was nice and clean the first day, but then everyone fucked it up with scribbles. Shit there usually isn't messed with so obviously it was done because of the drama surrounding Rick and Morty, which is fucked up. The"Aw Jeez" was cute

Last edited:
What is, in fact, happening BL peeps? Only halfway through December, and I'm officially sick of the cold. Mind you, this is what I consider cold.

What is, in fact, happening BL peeps? Only halfway through December, and I'm officially sick of the cold. Mind you, this is what I consider cold.

In Texas, it's 55 degrees, and that's cold for me. I hate the cold. It doesn't help that my office decides not to heat the place, so i'm cold 8 hours a day. Even with a jacket and a personal heater, I'm still miserable.

In Texas, it's 55 degrees, and that's cold for me. I hate the cold. It doesn't help that my office decides not to heat the place, so i'm cold 8 hours a day. Even with a jacket and a personal heater, I'm still miserable.

Damn, that sucks. Surely you can't be the only one suffering, either. The main thing getting to me is the wind chill, especially living atop a rather big hill. Goes right to my bones, ugh. And although I've been here for over a decade now, I grew up another two hours south, and I feel it makes a difference. Maybe, anyway.

Damn, that sucks. Surely you can't be the only one suffering, either. The main thing getting to me is the wind chill, especially living atop a rather big hill. Goes right to my bones, ugh. And although I've been here for over a decade now, I grew up another two hours south, and I feel it makes a difference. Maybe, anyway.

There are a few others that complain, but I'm the one that complains the most. I'm also very prone to being cold, when most people aren't. I spend a lot of my life feeling cold when others don't.

And I was exaggerating when I said they decide not to heat the place.. they do... the main issue is the part of the building I sit, in respect to the ventilation. I get it the worst, and everyone else in my area feels the same way, even if they aren't as miserable as me.

Other parts of the building, I'm fine.

Doing drugs at work helps, for sure. But doesn't always help enough.

But, I'm not going to complain too much. It's a good job, and it pays the bills! I'm fortunate to have this job.

There are a few others that complain, but I'm the one that complains the most. I'm also very prone to being cold, when most people aren't. I spend a lot of my life feeling cold when others don't.

And I was exaggerating when I said they decide not to heat the place.. they do... the main issue is the part of the building I sit, in respect to the ventilation. I get it the worst, and everyone else in my area feels the same way, even if they aren't as miserable as me.

Other parts of the building, I'm fine.

Doing drugs at work helps, for sure. But doesn't always help enough.

But, I'm not going to complain too much. It's a good job, and it pays the bills! I'm fortunate to have this job.

Hell yeah, I hear ya on not bitching too much when you've got a good gig. And I am also cold natured, got it from my my mom. Spent many an evening as a kid having to sit on top of my mom's feet, which already had thick socks on them before the addition of a kid's butt.

I'm in the warmest spot in the contiguous US atm and I luv to whine and wail about the cold (81*-49* @ 5am), I did find my favorite jacket hiding behind my rain suit with the silky, furry lining and it was ecstasy for a few minutes to reunited with it after 9 months.

I SURVIVED THE WEEK!

at 10 am today the judge sent the jury out to deliberate. I was notified along w another juror that we two were alternates and thus free to leave. Later in the day the bailiff called n told me they found the guy Guilty on all 4 counts.

Praise Jesus! That's what I had hoped. It was a case of sexual abuse of a young female child. Thank God that young lady had her voice HEARD, her suffering acknowledged and a lifetime ahead of her, to heal, knowing not EVERY one will ignore/ put blinders on/ criticize nor call her a liar.

Good deal.

So I'm relieved. That whole trial had me sleeping poorly, my tummy tossing all day long while listening to the testimony. I'm glad it's over.

I went out in the cold afternoon sunshine n got a few more Christmas gifts bought. I'm excited bout some good deals I found.

No plans for the weekend. I hope to clean my kitchen & bathroom , get some extra rest and MAYBE shop a weee bit more.

Others? What are everyones weekend plans????

A little real life "Law & Order SVU", what an ordeal. Glad to hear that it's over.

th

I got my Stihl chainsaw out and tuned up to deal with my arboreal nightmare of overgrowth and procrastination. I can't help wanting to go running past my fence with it screaming at full throttle held up high over my head Texas Chainsaw Massacre style to give my new neighbors a good impression, but I should probably just avoid the lacerations and worry about the tree limbs.

It’s 55 degrees Fahrenheit where I’m at in the Midwest, should be 30 degrees cooler, being December and all. Gonna get some last minute hiking and dog walking in

I'm in the Midwest too. Went walkin all over my town in jeans n a sweat shirt. Had to have been in the 50s . It was sooooo nice!

This weather has me so confused lol. Not gonna complain, I hate the cold.

I hope you didn't pick up those ER oxy shroomy for your sake. Anyways I
Tldr before posting this

I did bro. Ended up nodding hard for a couple days, really intense nods, woke up depressed today but nothing physical. Needed a break full all the bullshit. Can't say I regret it, I got really high. My pills are out though (this is a lower dose script) and I'll probably feel under the weather for a couple days and be fine. It seems that ever since I became an occasional user like this, I am specifically interested in the nod. Not so much lower doses that are functional and provide euphoric stimulation and physical relaxation and all that. I've seriously been scratching til I bleed... I don't know what to think. I don't know what to think man, I don't have the supply I'm sure I'll be fine in that regard. I just don't what to think about shit generally speaking. Got overwhelmed and needed a break from al the bullshit.

Just waking up today, I will be for the couple days. I managed to go to proofread the girl I like's assignment and ended up rewording half of it or more since I could sense that she rushed it. She was really cheerful about that and this made me happy to have helped someone with something, even if I was nodding off half the time.

I'm taking 120mg ER oxy with pretty much baseline tolerance. Never nodded like this before in my life... it goes on and on for half a day too. Stress got to me, decided to fuck off for a bit. I'll probably be depressed for several days.

Last edited:
I do believe the slang term for your current approach is "chipping".
Just be careful Shroomy. We love ya !

I thought chipping implied using opiates for recreational use, but yes in a sense I am definitely chipping lol. Never thought I'd see the day...

I'm not really doing that for fun though or for the high... I am getting so unbearably stressed with life that I can't take it anymore and feel a strong desire to escape with high doses of oxcodone for a few days. I wake up feeling depressed, but very nicely refreshed physically as well. It's very relaxing to use it this way; I never have before. Was always a mentally stimulating / pain relief for me... not forgetting who and where I am while nodding all over the place and falling over stuff. Can't say it doesn't feel amazing, especially practicing yoga. I'm after the hardcore nods these days, as an active user I was using low-ish doses to ward off the sickness and because I needed to be able to function. Using occasionally I just don't need to be able to function haha. It's okay if I nod the fuck out today and I've been handling 120mg ER with my tolerance pretty well (always careful about that part).

Def will stop soon before I get physically dependent again and I am almost out of pills anyway. Thanks for that last comment. A month from now I'll probably do the same thing... lol.

I dunno How safe / unsafe that practice may Be. One has to assume it's safer than copping heroin.

Depends on your willpower really. For a lot of people it leads to them copping heroin.

From what I've read from shroomy he seems like he's pretty strong willed

Shroomy, please know that I’m not trying to be a dick.

But everything you’re saying and thinking is the classic pre-full-blown-relapse situation.

And you’re too intelligent and street-smart not to know this yourself.