• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Worst high you've experienced

George1012

Bluelighter
What's the worst intoxication you've experienced?

Last week I decided to try something for the first time, kava kava tea. I read up online how to make it after ordering it, made a bowl, chilled. I drank it down and felt a euphoric numbing buzz. I loved it at first so I made another batch. It was a little after midnight. I waited till late because I heard its very sedating. After that second batch I felt a little increase in the buzz, and a bit nauseated as well. I also began to feel very tired so I decided to call it a night. I went out for a cigarette and laid down then immediately passed out.

Woke up two hours later and peed like a racehorse. Felt very nauseated and ill. Body was numb and I was miserable. I laid back down and fell asleep then woke up two hours later, having had the strangest mysterious dreams. I knew it was because of the kava. I had to pee again lol. Went back to bed and slept for six more hours. The dreams I had following were very intense and bizarre to say the least. Normally I'm up at 8:00 but I slept till 11:00 because I was still very sedated from the tea. I felt terrible the whole day. It was a hellish combination of the worst flu, food poisoning and hangover I've ever had from alcohol. I was weak and my skin was cold and itchy. I couldn't eat. Anything and everything set off my gag reflexes. I was miserable. I guess I had a very bad reaction. A lot of people say kava is very pleasant. I didn't like it obviously. I had to suck on breath mints and chew gum the whole day because I had a horrible stale after taste the whole day from the night before, and I was really nauseated and on the verge of puking constantly. I still have my kava powder but I don't think I'll be drinking it again, at least for awhile. What's your worst experience, worst high?

Last edited:
Yeah, kava kava in high doses will make you nauseous as hell, and wake up feeling battered and hungover!

I got piped once(fake ecstasy), that was horrible. High dose phenibut as well is really awful.

I'm sure this is going to get moved to DC....

Probably PCP for me with shitty weed being a close second.
(moving to Drug Culture)

I'd say Spice (synthetic cannabinoid spray herbal mixture). Smoked that shit cause I was getting UA'd and I really like my cannabinoid receptors rubbed. Got sick a few times and I have my suspicions that it may have contributed to me developing chronic GI issues.

Probably PCP for me with shitty weed being a close second.
(moving to Drug Culture)

pcp? blasphemy

I would say combining MXE with weed has been nightmarish, thinking i would die etc. While with very small doses of weed at has been fantastic, its a fine line with mxe and weed

mephedrone comedowns are pretty fucky, probably tied with a bad psychedelic experience for me (thankfully i've only had a few out of many many trips)

Being dopesick and thinking a shot of Meth would distract me until I could score, and then not being able to score... so coming down from meth in dire need of heroin or any opiate for that matter.

Like 27 25mg pink benedryl, hallucinate so much bad trip though like no way around it with that shit

The "worst' highs I ever experienced were typically drug combinations involving 5-10 compounds...High dosages of Ketamine have taken me into some VERY uncomfortable contexts...

When I was in college, I was a bouncer at a hookah bar that was after hours and BYOB and I remember a smoke shop rep coming in and giving me dozens of free "spice" samples... I was on probation and hadn't altered my mind in 2 years at this point...Some of the samples were excellent and provided a high similar to weed but there was one red foil package with XXX and a naked lady on it...I gave some to a seasoned stoner and he said it was so intense he had to pull over and have someone pick him up.. That was enough for me to try it lol... I rolled a joint and a few puffs later I had physical and mental anxiety so bad I thought I was going to seize.. Hallucinations, hot flashes, paranoia...it was HELL

Bad stoning from weed would be the worst. Confidence level reaching zero, feeling weak as fuck, sick, scared to hell by my mouth drying and bad thoughts taking over my mind.

Tried Glaucine long time ago, hoping for "colorful images", and that ended up as the most lethargic and stupid "high" ever, could not get up from couch, move my arms or even lift my eyelids towards the end of experience, "afterglow" with excruciating headache at the end followed... :X

Its a quite effective as a cough medicine, though in a lot lower doses! :D

2ce during a fentanyl withdrawl....friend gave me what he though was etizolam....it was 2ce

There are several and all are psychedelics. DPT was pretty horrible for me but in a way it's wrong to blame everything on it, my mind simply does not work together with DPT. But it has produced extremely unpleasant and profoundly weird trips. Every time.

I have to choose 5-MeO-MiPT. Unbearable nausea and bodyload, nonstop vomiting, my body temperature was way above what it should be. Profuse sweating. I had a constant feeling that something was very wrong, that I'm not going to get well. It had the dark "5-MeO flavouring", it was very recognizable. The typical not so impressive 5-MeO visuals. Other than that, just horrendous bodyload. I'm very sensitive to the whole 5-MeO tryptamine family but this was by far the worst.

Last edited:
Being dopesick and thinking a shot of Meth would distract me until I could score, and then not being able to score... so coming down from meth in dire need of heroin or any opiate for that matter.

yea I feel ya there... hopin for anything to get mind off that monkey then unable to even sleep no matter what I take.

has anyone actually went to an ER and presented with (admitted) acute opiate withdrawal? will they do ANYTHING for you?

I mean I wouldn't want to get started on a methadone program.. when I could make 30mg of Norco fix me up for 24 hours.

Tried Glaucine long time ago, hoping for "colorful images", and that ended up as the most lethargic and stupid "high" ever, could not get up from couch, move my arms or even lift my eyelids towards the end of experience, "afterglow" with excruciating headache at the end followed... :X

Its a quite effective as a cough medicine, though in a lot lower doses! :D

What is Glaucine?

Deciding to start vaping after 2 hours of not feeling an edible, even with daily tolerance I was so uncomfortably high.

amanita muscaria and nutmeg are both poisons as far as i'm concerned did each one time.

there was one 3,4 CTMP if i recall worst stimulant ever I didn't enjoy even the first hit but i used compulsively til it ran out got very sick i was psychotic at work on it seeing naked women form out of furniture and shit, took a few hundred milligrams of seroquel that night and next few nights to snap out of it.

MXP i enjoyed first sever times but I came close to a drug horror story on the evening news on that shit the last time i did it, I got super agressive over some words someone said and brandished a weapon etc. i generally don't bug out on disociatives but never that badly.

all the current barbiturates i'm aware of (butalbital phenobarbital) aren't bad just do nothing.

ghetto wine is poison. mad dog, wild irish rose etc

What is Glaucine?
Glaucine is an alkaloid found in several different plant species in the Papaveraceae family such as Glaucium flavum,[1] Glaucium oxylobum and Corydalis yanhusuo,[2][3] and in other plants like Croton lechleri in the family Euphorbiaceae.[4]

It has bronchodilator and antiinflammatory effects, acting as a PDE4 inhibitor and calcium channel blocker,[5] and is used medically as an antitussive in some countries.[6] Glaucine may produce side effects such as sedation, fatigue, and a hallucinogenic effect characterised by colourful visual images,[7][8] and has been detected as a novel psychoactive drug.[9]

- from wiki... :)

But it didnt turn out too colorful for me! :\

Amanita muscaria mushrooms, on the other hand were quite beautiful and insightful - taken it about a dozen times.