• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Worst high you've experienced

The brilliant idea of doing cocaine during an lsd trip. It felt like I poured poison into my veins and was hit with electric shocks while wave after wave of doom swept over me. Nothing helped. This was before I discovered opiates.

It's not exactly a recreational drug (I discovered) but I once ate ~5 grams of phenibut. Was buzzed for an hour maybe two before falling asleep. Woke up to violent vomiting and the worst head high/body load combination I've ever experienced... but I mean I shouldn't of expected a whole lot more from such a high dose of a "Nutritional supplement"

Taking two big rips of sour d out of a bong several years ago, was fine at first then i sat down and reality started to feel like some fake dreamlike thing i cant really explain it. Not a full on dissociative trip or anything like that but i was terrified i had made a mistake and would lose my context on reality forever.

I took a long cold shower to kill that one.

I use to take massive 2 liter gravity bong hits of really potent Sour D when I first started smoking. My tolerance was always low so every time I took a GB hit it would send me into full paranoia mode.

I think the only reason I continued to do it was because it put me into a hyper perceptive state that caused me to analyze everything I saw, I think that's how I originally got interested in the sciences.

Those extreme paranoia weed experiences were probably my worst experiences although I've actually learned a lot from having my ego repeatably smashed by the mighty ganja.

Besides weed I've had too many negative experiences to name. High dose Benadryl was aweful, taking most of a bottle of cheritussin AC just caused me to throw up and itch uncontrollably for 5 hours strait.

I OD'd on poppy seeds that were apparently very high in thebaine, my first psilocybin mushroom experience literally made me want to kill my self while I was tripping. Countless of disastrous synthetic cannabinoid experiences, there's more but I can't think of them all now.

Besides weed I've had too many negative experiences to name. High dose Benadryl was aweful, taking most of a bottle of cheritussin AC just caused me to throw up and itch uncontrollably for 5 hours strait.

I OD'd on poppy seeds that were apparently very high in thebaine, my first psilocybin mushroom experience literally made me want to kill my self while I was tripping. Countless of disastrous synthetic cannabinoid experiences, there's more but I can't think of them all now.

Why do you think you have such negative experiences? Is it like that for a lot of substances?

I always overuse any drug to the point where it gets very uncomfortable, I can say I've done that for most of the drugs I've used.

I use to take massive 2 liter gravity bong hits of really potent Sour D when I first started smoking. My tolerance was always low so every time I took a GB hit it would send me into full paranoia mode.

I think the only reason I continued to do it was because it put me into a hyper perceptive state that caused me to analyze everything I saw, I think that's how I originally got interested in the sciences.

Those extreme paranoia weed experiences were probably my worst experiences although I've actually learned a lot from having my ego repeatably smashed by the mighty ganja.

Thats actually amazing, whenever im that high i cant seem to control the analytical aspects that much and i just end in a hole of paranioa and inner misery.

Worst high for me was when i decided to stupidly drop 4 hits of lsd while near blackout drunk... started to sober up and was feeling like shit when i remembered i had dropped... long story short tripping balls while throwing up for the duration of the peak. Was more pissed about wasting money on a trip i barely remember and fucking my intentional 3 month tolerance break from cid.

Have to go with dramamine. Back in high school my friends and I took it a few times, I fucking hated it yet still abused the shit about 3 times. The one time I took 15 pills. I was incapable of forming ANY thoughts or sentences in my head. I was just sitting there next to my friend looking at the tv, in some weird thoughtless daze which was not pleasant at all. Also, my balance got way fucked up on dramamine too. Sitting in a chair I felt like I was gonna lean all the way off the seat onto the floor. Last but not least the restless legs were unbearable. I remember going to bed and I tossed and turned all night, I might have got two hours of actual sleep. I actually wanted to kill myself it was so bad, and when I woke up the next morning it felt like I did some permanent brain damage (probably..). Never again.

Thankfully I've never gotten high on weird drugs nor overdosed.
So my worst highs have just been filled with anxiety. Like smoking too much BHO at the wrong place (before a familly dinner or with people I didn't trust). Also had some unexpectedly strong weed edibles, had to lay down for like 6h.
Also thought I was going to die a couple of times while high off stimulants, specially Ethylphenidate and one time on methamphetamine , but turns out I was completely fine.

I've noticed a lot of people saying MXP.

I'm gonna jump on the Dramamine bandwagon here. Holy shit. If that's your idea of enjoyable I highly recommend you seek professional psychological counseling

When I tried snorting cocaine for the first time, I didn't feel a thing, even after several lines. So, I decided to try shooting up. Man, was that a mistake. I shot up a whole spoonful of coke and within seconds I felt like I was dying. My heartbeat was out of control, the room was spinning, I felt like I was going to vomit. I crawled to the toilet, called my boyfriend and told him I was dying, then called an ambulance. Worse "high" of my life.

When I tried snorting cocaine for the first time, I didn't feel a thing, even after several lines. So, I decided to try shooting up. Man, was that a mistake. I shot up a whole spoonful of coke and within seconds I felt like I was dying. My heartbeat was out of control, the room was spinning, I felt like I was going to vomit. I crawled to the toilet, called my boyfriend and told him I was dying, then called an ambulance. Worse "high" of my life.

Dammmmnnnn
Yeah iv cokes cool but lame.
Defo thought my heart was gonna blow off the blow yadigg

Overdosing on 5f-akb48 was pretty bad, still nothing compared to a bad trip or something tho.
I'm usually very careful when it comes to drugs so I've never had a BAD BAD experience.
Or maybe that time I drank way too much cheap whisky as a teenager, that felt awful but I don't remember most of it tbh

DPH + LSD
or maybe DPH + Amphetamines

Being wired while tripping on DPH is a really uncomfortable feeling.
I don't like dph on its own but atleast then you're too fucked up to really care or fully comprehend what's happening.

The main feeling was that of terrible depression and a physical dysphoria that felt like the inverse of that warm fuzzy feeling that comes from opiates.
I felt a coldness beneath my skin but at the same time was sweating and could tell that I was too hot in reality. Restless leg syndrome was on a new level and my muscles were spasing out.
I felt like I weighted a million pounds despite the fact that I felt 100% wide awake.

On the amph+DPH trip I also vomited for like 4 hours even though I didn't eat anything at all that entire day. First it was just stomach fluids then dry heaving. Dry mouth was the worse I've ever had and any water I drank was instantly thrown up. Heart palpitations made me feel anxious.
The restlessness was the worst part by far. Both these drugs make me feel restless on there own, but together they were a nightmare. I never thought restlessness could feel so horrible. I felt like my skin was crawling.

The LSD+DPH trip was similar in the way it felt, but at the same time felt way worse because all those dph feelings were amplified (A sort of chemical set and setting). I also thought I was going to have a seizure (do to muscles randomly staking) and lsd has a way a making this type of anxiety worse.
I didn't have to deal with vomiting though, so there's that.

I had some insane visuals both trips but these visuals had a horrifying ambience and they all felt disgusting.
One thing I love about psychs is how the visuals aren't just there, but they feel like part of you and have an emotional meaning.
LSD+DPH also had this quailty to the visuals but the feeling were entirely negative. They felt dirty and sickly. Like the emotional response to rotting flesh on a still live person. Near the end of my trip I decided to smoke weed and hope it would take the edge off but instead it made me feel like my body was melting. I remember grabbing my lower lip and panicking because I though I just ripped it clean off. I had no idea what was happening anymore because I thought I was becoming a blob of a human. The joint didn't take the edge off at all but instead took the trip to near loss of contact with reality mode. It seems super obvious to me now that weed would do that but at the time I felt horrible and thought that the joint could only make things better.

DPH+LSD was way more intense but with DPH+amphs I had worse physical side effects.
So it's between those.
God that just sounds like hell...Anything that includes rec. doses of dph to this day makes me cherish sanity haha

DOB. DOB blotter was made in the 90's and early 2000's in large quantities here and also in Australia which is funny, not sure it was connected but it happened at the same time.

By the 20th hour I thought I had broken my mind forever, especially since I took it stupidly at midnight on a thursday night, I had no class on Fridays so I said eff it, and was already used to LSD....ouch it was the most disgusting paranoid barely visual mindfuck. I know it was DOB because it was in the papers, they would sometimes make seizures and one time caught a big lab and suddenly there was nothing except my normal source.

I know I already talked about Dramamine but I forgot about spice which is almost right up there with how shitty it made me feel (k2 spice to be exact). Smoked a blunt of k2 and I went home and felt like I was dying. There's no better way to explain it really. Horrible. Yet other types of spice I enjoyed years ago..