• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Worst high you've experienced

I had a shot of meth once that was way more than I'd normally use, which is barely anything very rarely. It wasn't entirely unpleasant but I sure wouldn't do it again on purpose. The only reason I we even shoot meth is I can make sure to do it very slowly and stop when ive got the result I want. For some reason this time I had the whole thing too fast and it was way more than I'd normally do.

I sorta enjoy amphetamines and hate them at the same time. I doubt I do them even 10 times a year. And haven't in like 6 months.

Same for me, I think it's the case of everyone who gets into abusing amps, even dexedrine, adderal or vyvanse can be as fucked up as meth.

No wonder the US Army's worst chemical warfare product (that isn't lethal...at least afaik), BZ is like scopolamine^2. And it's airborne in the method they'd use it, if they'd use it, strange how they continue to produce banned chemical WMD's while scolding other countries who do and have NEVER used them...anyway.

Taking datura, benadryl etc. in deleriant doses is just inflicting torture on yourself, the people who do it have a bit of my pity, especially apparently some are addicted to large doses (say 300mg+) of benadryl a day. I laughed as a kid when a pharmacist told me some people use these to get high, as I was asking around for the Contact C's with DXM only, telling him about dry cough I had at night (which was true at least) and that only this stuff helps, as I can't take dxm syrup in a teaspoon without vomiting it away...well I can take 30mg these days, but after going through a bottle of 100g of dxm in 3 months in late 2001/early 2002. I can say that DXM is the lowest of the low drug, that can be pleasant, especially with weed. Deleriants are on par with huffing paint and gasoline. Imagine the damage this does to people who's brain isn't even fully formed when 15-16, goddamn. I started toking at 17 and even then rarely, it was just good old (disappeared) Afghan and Jamaican hash....the period when powerful hydro dank like M-39 was around but too expensive for most people but even in my isolated hometown, we'd get such. Unfortunately, never saw Afghan hash again, although in Montreal, I was rolling in blonde moroccan and so goddamn strong its ridiculous jamaican, black gooey stuff that's like play-doh, but I digress.

I'm glad all that DXM taking only hindered me for a few weeks when I stopped it and just gave to friends the .4g capsules I had made.

Baclofen - extreme dizziness and disorientation. Thought it was just going to make me sleepy, after all it is a muscle relaxant.

Salvia or jwh-018 powder overdose....both very similar and equally shitty. The lamest high I've ever had stimulant wise wsa 1,3DMAA....sucked as I was a sweating twitching mess.

Amanita Muscaria
25i-NBOMe (when expected as LSD)
Low-grade, over-stimulatory batches of Kratom
Tramadol
JWH-x
Low grade "crank" methamphetamine powder with mad impurities and a dirty, uncomfortable high
Shitty cocaine
L-methamphetamine (Benzedrex inhaler)
Lorazepam

Mixed: 4-MeO-PCP

salvia.... nothing like feeling your skin is being sliced off then looking down at your arms and seeing the flesh fall off and blood pour out. then the mind flickers off with the fantastical conclusion that this is happening because...this is happening because...this is happening because...this is happening because...this is happening because...this is happening because... oh yeah i smoked salvia. back to reality now.

First time I sniffed Coke, back in the 80's and the first time I used I IV'd Dilaudid as I had never felt as warm and comfy, everything was simply perfect. That very first time was even better than heroin.

yeah i guess its not bad when it ends, thats part of the fun of potent salvia, but the total inability to realize your tripping is bad when its as lifelike as any reality can get and then it takes a turn for the worse.