• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
a 1664 beer just before getting my indian lunch, veg thali , good thing is they give you food for at least two day, really spicy though, love it, smoked some pollen haschich, not the first marrocan quality for sure but decent.

edit : wrong thread sshould be in how are high you, wasted.

Coffee
4mg clonazepam subL
800mg cimetidine

About to be on my way to the methadone clinic

This morning I felt really groggy so I took some red thai kratom and one 7.5mg hydrocodone. Also had a starbucks coffee which helped out.

really good coffee.

today is supposed to be over 40C (105F) again, i just want to finish my work shift conscious and that will make me happy.

Coffee, cinnamon rasin bagel,
115Mg methadone
2 tokes of cannabis
And a few American spirit ciggs

I don't know why I feel so tired this morning I smoked less herb than normal days like these maker question the accuracy of the computer controlled pump at my methadone clinic they say it's calibrated every day but IDK.......

Last edited:
I have just prepared my morning "snacks":f
120 mg Methadone
240 OxyContin
100 mg Meclozine
2,8 mg Diphenhydramine
2 mg Clonazepam
6 mg Etizolam
6 mg Alprazolam
12 mg Bromazepam (first time on Rx)
600 mg Pregabalin
50 mg Amphetamines
100 mg Cocaine
50 mg Ketamine

I hope I get the balance between stims and opioids right this time so the stims will not overpower the opioids and ruin my opioid high. I might add some morphine or ketobemidone to be sure, but I will just have to keep trying until I get it right.

I love my little ritual of sitting here high during the night and preparing my the meds and drugs I am going to take when I wake up. The meds is ready in a small box and the amphetamine, cocaine and ketamine is measured and already placed in lines ready to snort. There is no better way to start the day :p

That's a shit load. Take it easy dude.

lets start the day with... 300mg Caffeine, 8mg Hydromorphone (IN), 1mg Alprazolam, 150mg Pregabalin

Three cups of Starbucks blonde roast coffee
115Mg methadone
I'm about to go smoke a 2nd bowl of night terror which has become my new favorite indica strain

Woke up to crazy anxiety for some reason so had to take 1mg etizolam a few hours earlier than I usually do today. Work is sucking hard due to this early dosing as now what do I do after lunch since I only take one benzo a day?

^^^ plenty of legal options, lemon balm, kava kava, loads of tea (L-theanine) gotta be creative man

myself, just some coffee and youtube. got 2 days off starting tomorrow, very excited.

edit: fast forward a couple of coffees, i would be surprised if i have less than half a gram of caffeine in me. definitely one of the best drugs and it comes in a delicious package mmmm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.