• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uugh I really hate early Monday mornings, my fucking alarm woke my up in the middle of my dream.
At least I have kratom and caffeine or I probably wouldn't be able to make it.

A 20oz energy drink and yet more Dexedrine. I'm exhausted but I cant sleep cause instead of doing what I was intended to get done by staying up all night I've been on here. Shit I'm ready for temazepam and sleep, but I have to go somewhere later...shit

So apparently I hadn't took any benzos in longer than I thought. Just started going into benzo withdrawal and started coming down almost simultaneously. I'm in a living hell right not feeling like all my muscles a cramping down, shaking, uncontrollably twitching, running a fever, eyes feel like they're gonna explode and I'm too weak to even stand. God I hope that Klonopin kicks in soon.

Last edited:
Benzo wd is the stuff of nightmares, least you have some to take...I regret it more than being hooked on opis...Starting to think it's benzos for life..

The bad thing is I've went through the entire withdrawal before cold turkey (against my will, long story) and was off em completely around 3 months which was basically constant panic, and got back on em as soon as I had the opportunity because I can't live with my anxiety. I try not to abuse my prescriptions for Klonopin or temazepam very often but I'm still addicted. I also think I'll be on em for life but I actually don't regret getting on em because they've actually improved my life.

140mgs methadone 45mgs dxm
500mgs l tryptophan with 10mgs vit b6
1 gram holy basil extract
Now brand probiotic
Vit B complex
Vit C complex (whole foods)
60mgs ginkgo
1000iu Vit D3
100mgs magnesium glycinate
Bowl of weed (black cherry soda) and marb black cigs

4.7g kratom in ~4oz oz water (toss and wash'd)
2 lines of cocaine
1 20oz Coca Cola

Hehe ^.^ did u take a nap diretly after... (g0to style) or still productive? :p

I had a 8% peach mango tequila slushie, bunch of tobacco-only cones and 3 whippets. Plus some amazing cardio workout before/after. Feeling so good right now

ha well i dont know what your definition of productive would be - i basically just sat around drawing tattoos and listening to lana del ray

ha well i dont know what your definition of productive would be - i basically just sat around drawing tattoos and listening to lana del ray

Yeah that sounds productive! Would love to see some of your art, dude. Im thinking of getting ink done soon

I had a 8% peach mango tequila slushie, bunch of tobacco-only cones and 3 whippets. Plus some amazing cardio workout before/after. Feeling so good right now

A cardio workout after alcohol, tobacco and N2O? I wouldn't enjoy that hahah but to each his own I guess.

My fix was just 3g of red riau kratom which made me nod pretty hard for some reason, maybe because I drank a few beers last night and woke up tired.

6.75mg suboxone
a homemade energy drink with dicaffeine malate
Nicorette

Not really feeling the sub I like 4mg better for some reason...

To the post above me. For some reason with subs, less is better. Look it up. Anways this morning i had 135mgs methadone
45mgs dxm
600mgs gabapentin
500mgs l trytophan
High grade vit b complex with a vit c complex
80mgs caffeine pill
1250mgs holy basil extract with1350mg ashwagandha extract, 250mgs rhodiola extract 60mgs ginkgo biloba extract and 14 grams raw maca root
100mgs magnesium glycinate with 1000iu vit d3 and 1 gram high epa/dha omega 3 fish oil
10 strain 25 billion cells probiotic
Bowl of strong weed and roll your own cigarettes

4mg alprazolam
triple strength percolated coffee with folgers and 5 heaping tablespoons sugar (post-workout) - i have black coffee no sugar to start my morning and then some cottage cheese or peanut butter sandwich, and then training, and then a big big coffee with alot of sugar and have my lunch. its a very nice way to drive protein in the muscles by spiking insulin (for some ppl this might be dangerous)
tobacco-only cones, saving my weed for later tonight to hit with whippets after work ^.^

4mg of suboxone
dicaffeine malate and coffee
and a few pieces of Nicorette

Nice morning with my girl just chilling round the city.

2-3 mg AB-FUBINACA / MAB-FUBINACA. Feels like benzos, heroin, cannabis, psychedelic all in one, very interesting once i built my tolerance up a little i can catch a nod for an hour or two like east coast powder heroin.
Dual wielding coffees
Marlboro Red 100s
About to go for a light jog in the sun, and then see a girlfriend of mine, and then go get a haircut! Should be an amazing day

Dirty, dirty drug. I ended up flushing the rest of what I had. It's basically meth-lite with some fentanyl added in for good measure. Ew, total ew. Cannot believe I put this into my body.

Status
Not open for further replies.