Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dual wielding espressos
Marlboro Red 100s
Trying to get this day started..! Have EZ-whip and weed for later.

Coffee
Marlboro 100s
Marlboro + Indica kingsize spliff
Ez-whip

On that clinical dose... lol ... don't forget to eat food n exercise^-^ it makes the experiences so much better

edit: Some big cans meant for a thirsty fellow ^.^ 8% ethanol x 24oz x1, 16oz 1x, 0.25mg x 1 triazolam (recreational / insufflated); 0.5mg clonazepam ingested

60mg of oxy and a redbull. For some reason all it did was make me tired. Very disappointed. I'll abstain until later and take some after a monumental nap. It's chilly and raining today so the scene is set for epic naps.

Lucky strike in lieu of sleep (slept waaay too much friday/saturday)

5 soft boiled eggs, buttered toast, blended grapefruit slurry.

Yeah, if you throw boiled eggs into a cold water bath right out of the pot the shell practically falls off. Learning that trick influenced me to start making (soft) boiled eggs all the time.

I've tried that and I end up picking at the damn egg and getting like 2mm of shell at a time lol. I must be doing something wrong. One of my favorite breakfast items next to oxy is country potatoes but the cook time on those wears me out. I've even done the twice cooked method and still run out of patience.

^The way I've always made them is you boil them and then dump the hot water out of the pot and run them under cool water for like 1-2 minutes, let them soak in it for a while. Then just rolling them around makes the shell fall off pretty well, I guess not perfect though like the method described earlier

200mg caffeine, 1mg alprazolam... tryin to get myself motivated for work

/edit: added 100mg tramadol, guess that'll do the trick.

Last edited:
Dual wielding double espressos. One per hand and then I carry them into my computer room to wake up. LOL.
Mango vodka slushie and half a spliff
Feelin good feelin good feelin great!!

^The way I've always made them is you boil them and then dump the hot water out of the pot and run them under cool water for like 1-2 minutes, let them soak in it for a while. Then just rolling them around makes the shell fall off pretty well, I guess not perfect though like the method described earlier

thats pretty much my method, i mean you still gotta start the shell of course but it shouldn't stick at all. glad to know there are other out there like me haha. at first i was worried the cold water bath would make the eggs cold, but nah, they stay pretty warm.

OT: 3-4mg diazepam and grapefruit this morning.

Approximately a gallon of 5.5% beer earlier. Not even drunk, I spread it out over time wiht food etc. Not even sure why I drank so much.

Just had 0.5mg clonazepam sublingual, 0.25mg triazolam insufflated, along with some weed. Strangely sobered up (for a time)... can't wait to be in bed though. For once I don't have anxiety/insomnia after the night time :) So im happy. Is this self-medicating or simply my tolerance... i dunno if it my tolerance because without drinks, I would already be in bed yet trying to go to sleep.

So in a way im using the alcohol to help with my lack of motivation/energy after finally stopping tweaking a somewhat relatively distant time ago (abt 2.5ish months..), i dunno im questioning it way too much and this is what leads to me using again.. but fuck it I would only choose that timeline again if I was trying to kill myself which im not so I will just keep doing what IM doing and hopefully get more hours @ work / 2nd job... ugh the fucked/shitty things i worry about X_X like i dont necessarily even *need* money rn I could just move and still be fine/get by... but I just want to feel productive all the time and yet my drug use is preventing that. Fuckng ingrained habits and all that. such a catch 22

Last edited:
2.2 grams of magic mushrooms
2 hits of LSD
200mcg melatonin
Ibuprofen
Multivitamin
Cannabis flower & wax
Cigarettes
1/2 a beer

^Dosemaster's Olympics... here we come! Haha x)

Triple coffee
Dem Cannabis Flowerszzz out the chillum
Nice lil mango tall can (non frozen this time)
edit: 6 whippets out da charger and into my mouth

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.