• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What could be wrong with my health physically?

From your experience, do you know what that pressure is? Do you know how to make it go away? Do you know anything at all? Or are you just going to tell the OP to see a doctor? Like, are you guys able to contribute at all?

Uh, yeah.

Feeling head pressure or a headache is super common, and people of any age or physical condition can experience pressure in the head. Caused commonly by an inflamed or infected sinus (which is known as sinusitis ;)), a cold, or allergies. It can be a sign of a more serious, less common issue such as the ones I've already pinballed off the top of my head in an earlier post as well... and if it's a recurring obstacle in a person's life and they're unable to find a solution or relief, then they definitely should speak with their primary care physician.

To me? This shit is common sense, man. You got a health problem and you don't know what it is, you DON'T (I repeat, DO NOT) go on the internet to ask help on a drug forum from a pool of people that might include one who seems to take pride in his intentionally-induced psychotic episodes at 3am, and even more pride in dispensing terrible advice that could hurt people in the long run despite the fact that what you're saying is basically "Don't worry about it, go get your dick wet and you're cured."

Like, FUCK, man, how can you not see how retarded a person who actually cares about the well-being of the average person here might find that kind of thought? And then, coupled with the pride that you seem to take in inducing psychotic thoughts/hallucinations with amphetamines and the way I've seen you gloat about the facade that you can have some sort of control while you intentionally FUCK YOUR BRAIN OVER WITH SPEED, it makes me think that you're just not the guy to give medical advice, man, and it has nothing to do with your experience but everything to do with the way you seem to think and the actions you claim to take.

And maaaaaaaaan, I tried to leave this conversation so as not to think any less of you and to let you do your thing. You pretty much just fucked that up completely with your incredibly passive aggressive post.

Sometimes you should let people do that (walk away, I mean.) It might work out better for you in the long run, because, Ksa, and I assure you of this: you're clearly not as smart as you think you are. That's another common problem really, but I've never suffered from it. My problem is I'm not as stupid as I tend to think I am-- whole 'nother bag of worms, to be honest.

^ Yes, I got the "FUCK" part and the "Oh I'm melting down so bad over Ksa's drug use" part, but the argument leaves to be desired :)

If a Forum user makes an amphetamine post "Oh my God, my heart is racing now", saying he took 40mg of amphetamine, asking what he should do about his heart racing problem: The correct answer is: "now, you masturbate for the rest of the day". Because your heart racing is a message your body is delivering to you saying "eternal masturbation can begin". Do you understand me? You don't tell the dude he's having a heart attack and go to the ER.

Be knowledgeable, know what's up and don't act like an idiot.

Last edited:
If a Forum user makes an amphetamine post "Oh my God, my heart is racing now", saying he took 40mg of amphetamine, asking what he should do about his heart racing problem: The correct answer is: "now, you masturbate for the rest of the day". Because your heart racing is a message your body is delivering to you saying "eternal masturbation can begin". Do you understand me? You don't tell the dude he's having a heart attack and go to the ER.

Be knowledgeable, know what's up and don't act like an idiot.

It's funny when a delusional calls another an idiot. It's like you think your words actually mean something when you've clearly established that you don't know how to communicate what you're thinking effectively.

I see why you're not around CD often. All you know is how to fuck up your thought processes with harder drugs and forget that nobody gives a shit about how often you beat your meat.

You're full of guesswork based on coincidence-- no more or less. A lesser man would call you a fool but I'll stick with 'willfully ignorant.'

And hey, I feel like constructive, civil, reasonable discussion concluded about two or three posts back, so we can go back and forth all day if you want but you're not really going to get anywhere with me here. Just, you know, a heads-up if you find yourself feeling some negative type of way as a result of insisting to preach your ejaculocentric take on health and welfare to me.

Some parting words in case others find themselves in the situation I do at the moment:

Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.

^ You're a complete mess, I thought a night's sleep would set your head straight, but you must be taking stuff in the morning. You did not generate a conversation that leads to solutions, but the kind that leads to demonizing other people, and that's bad. That's really bad because on this site we don't demonize people for their drug use, we work together to help them separate dangerous use from safe use, and if you believe no drug use is safe, a moderator needs to disable your site access at once because you are a threat to this community. My drug use is proven to be safe by my history on this forum and dozens of moderators who agree.

^ By the pathetic posts above, notice that OP has not replied since I posed, she did however reply following posts #2,#3,#5,#6,#7, and just when you would think it's hopeless and these guys have no idea what they're talking about, finally a moderator makes a good post #8 quoting stress, which is the probable cause I invoke as well. I went even further and suggested a good way to relive that stress, through massage and sex.

It happens to me all the time, when I take the right things the right way and I have the right nutrients and hormones for my body to burn, I feel a pressure at the center of my head when trying to fall asleep, at some point it feels like my core is made out of lead. That's just the body saying this isn't the right time to be sleeping, because the stage is set for good things to happen, it's time for sexual touch.

Sorry if some of you are too immature to discuss sexuality in a serious tone.

Some people like to pray to Allah when they are stressed, you prefer to masturbate.

Does that mean you are immature if you don't pray to Allah?

Some people like to pray to Allah when they are stressed, you prefer to masturbate.

Does that mean you are immature if you don't pray to Allah?

Allah speaks of having sex with your wife even in the context of ramadan, in Surah Al-Baqarah, chapter number 2 verse number 187, as your Muslim duty, you should indulge your wife and your wife should indulge you, for you are clothes for one another. It is also mentioned in Surah Al-Mu'minun Chapter 23, verses 5-6 which says: "And they who guard their private parts, except from their wives or those their right hands possess, for indeed, they will not be blamed" I can go on quoting verses that encourage sexual intercourse with women in Islam until tomorrow morning.

The Qur'an teaches you to guard well the private parts of women, to indulge them well. Your knowledge on Islam is very weak, you probably just listened to CNN who told you Muslims have to pray 5 times a day. How many times did you read the Qur'an? The Qur'an even encourages sex with slave girls, of course, in a slave to master relationship. Can you imagine? Not quite the Muslim you imagine, ass up, praying in a mosque...that's a small part of the day brother.

Many women, when you ask her when was her last orgasm, she's like, 10 years ago. My men never cared to bring me to orgasm. Well, if she picked up the Qur'an and married a Muslim, that would change. How is that?

How is that?

Yeah, that's cool that you like to oppress women and all but I don't... I don't think you answered his question, though.

Did you read the question? Honestly? I don't think you read the question, man. I think you just saw "Allah," thought "Islam!" and hit reply like "hahaha I get to show them I do know some totally irrelevant stuff now!"

So how does Islam feel about masturbation, though?

Yeah, that's cool that you like to oppress women and all but I don't... I don't think you answered his question, though.

Did you read the question? Honestly? I don't think you read the question, man. I think you just saw "Allah," thought "Islam!" and hit reply like "hahaha I get to show them I do know some totally irrelevant stuff now!"

So how does Islam feel about masturbation, though?

The OP doesn't care about that. Stay on topic.

The OP doesn't care about that. Stay on topic.

Hey, man, you're the one that decided to parrot some shit you've heard elsewhere without being able to go more in-depth when someone takes you off the scripted course.

I'm more than willing to stay on topic but don't pretend like I'm the one steering it off the rails here-- remember, you're the one toting masturbation as a cure-all and linking this shit to an Islam lecture, I'm just goin' with the flow.

Allah speaks of having sex with your wife even in the context of ramadan, in Surah Al-Baqarah, chapter number 2 verse number 187, as your Muslim duty, you should indulge your wife and your wife should indulge you, for you are clothes for one another. It is also mentioned in Surah Al-Mu'minun Chapter 23, verses 5-6 which says: "And they who guard their private parts, except from their wives or those their right hands possess, for indeed, they will not be blamed" I can go on quoting verses that encourage sexual intercourse with women in Islam until tomorrow morning.

The Qur'an teaches you to guard well the private parts of women, to indulge them well. Your knowledge on Islam is very weak, you probably just listened to CNN who told you Muslims have to pray 5 times a day. How many times did you read the Qur'an? The Qur'an even encourages sex with slave girls, of course, in a slave to master relationship. Can you imagine? Not quite the Muslim you imagine, ass up, praying in a mosque...that's a small part of the day brother.

Many women, when you ask her when was her last orgasm, she's like, 10 years ago. My men never cared to bring me to orgasm. Well, if she picked up the Qur'an and married a Muslim, that would change. How is that?

Does this also apply to Hindus, Jains, Buddhists, and Sikhs?

Last edited:
Having an orgasm does not improve whatever it is I have I'm afraid.

giphy.gif

rarerran, in all seriousness, if this is as uncomfortable as you make it seem you should get a doctor to check you out. Preferably a private physician but even a walk-in clinic would be better than nothing (in most places.)

If it's something you can tune out and completely ignore and want to live with, cool, that's your choice, you know? But when something like this starts to impact your quality of life in a negative way, it's always best to seek more experienced counsel from educated persons who can actually prove to you that their opinion holds some weight.

Having an orgasm does not improve whatever it is I have I'm afraid.

Ok we're moving forward. Do you have seasonal allergies? If yes, did you try Reactine or other anti-histamines to see if the pressure goes away?

No.

This is something I've never had in my life before, and I've had it 6 months now.

Well, let's proceed by elimination:

- What is your blood pressure?
- What is your heart rate at rest?

Can't remember but I had them checked a week ago and they are both fine.

Been tested for diabetes few months back that was ok.

Dr looked in my eyes and ears, checked my balance and grip and said all that was ok.

And he tickled both sides of my forehead and face and asked did I feel the same on both sides (I did)

I think that's all the tests he did.

He said he's not concerned. I'm extremely concerned. What I have is certainly not just a regular headache.

Can't remember but I had them checked a week ago and they are both fine.

Been tested for diabetes few months back that was ok.

Dr looked in my eyes and ears, checked my balance and grip and said all that was ok.

And he tickled both sides of my forehead and face and asked did I feel the same on both sides (I did)

I think that's all the tests he did.

He said he's not concerned. I'm extremely concerned. What I have is certainly not just a regular headache.

When it comes to medical issues (perceived and real) that sprout up after ingesting weed, if a doctor can't pinpoint the cause of a symptom you're experiencing and you can't either, I've come to learn that stress and/or anxiety tend to be the culprit.

Stress is natural in the human body and everybody experiences it to some extent... but when a person starts to endure higher levels of stress than the average person for extended periods of time, it can wreak havoc on the body in an absurd number of ways.

This might help you a bit. Give it a read and see if anything applies:

http://www.calmclinic.com/anxiety/signs/head-pressure

Barring that and other suggestions in this thread, I'm really at a loss to tell you exactly what it is you're describing.