• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread: 3-MeO 4 Leaf Clover

i do really like 3-meo-pcp too - it's pretty magical, but it feels much riskier. i once got lost in my own house, and it took me hours to realise that i'd just been standing in the laundry in the dark...

though, one time i took MXE and couldn't work out what time it was.
i looked at the clock - it said 12:30.
but still - i seriously couldn't work out if it was 12:30 in the afternoon, or half past midnight.
...so i decided that if i walked outside my apartment, it would be obvious.

i walked outside, stood on the lawn outside my front door - but nope.
still no idea. (it was night time!)

dissociatives are fucking weird man :D

Heh, that's hilarious. Dissociatives are pretty weird all right.
Once I was coming out of a hole on MXE and tried to text a friend but the only thing I could type was "BOARDS ... OF ... CANADA" each word in a different text message xD

One time on MXE I was holding a can of beer in my left hand and a cigarette-style e-cig vape in my right hand, and the beer felt like it was as thin as a hair, impossibly thin, while the e-cig felt like it was gargantuanly wide, so massive that it made me anxious (for some reason).

Yep, weird. =D

Oh yeah, I've had the feelings where my hands are super small, or super large, I just rolled with it and noted yet another oddity in the land of many funny things. Not really with 3meo but definitely with more than one batch of MXE

Yeah, i think that's about right.

Nice to see Xork planting seeds though ;)
MXE was the first "research chem" i went out of my way to obtain, and i wish i knew then how prized, rare and sought-after it would become.
Thanks for posting that link to F'n'B's first trip report, also.
I didn't it was first synthesized/sampled as late as 2010. I thought it had been around for a little longer than that.
It's a mighty special substance, and i hope to come across it again someday.
MXE + 4-AcO-DMT gave me a couple of the best trips i've ever had.
Nothing else i've had really comes close to a couple of those experiences. Simply magic.

I got into RC's because of MXE and its potential to create a spiritual expereince. Man I wish I had been able to stock up :(

I once got lost going from the sofa to the door in the sitting room and had to call my Mrs to help me, in fairness I had the lights off :)

For me a mix of 4-HO-MET/MXE helped along with a couple of joints brings me to an intense spiritual and ultimately life affirming place regularly. Pity more couldn't experience its glorious effects.

I don't think I've posted here in about a year, but I haven't forgotten you Bluelight. <3

Last night I had the most amazing experience on this wonderful drug we all know and love called 3meopcp. I'll write a trip report tomorrow all about it. Cant wait to fill you guys in on everything!

This is more a general thought rather than exclusive, but it occurred to me the other day that the headspace of 3-meo and many RC's don't seem as shallow as they used to. I remember listening to a Terence Mckenna talk where he recalls his experience's with ketamine being hollow or as though he were exploring an empty office building that hadn't been occupied yet and he mused that it could be related to these newer drugs not having been imprinted by the spirit of as many trippers, as though there was a collective identity being established after more and more individuals instilled their energies into the experience. Does anyone else feel the experiences becoming more rich with the passing of time? I clearly remember when I started exploring RC's that many of them felt more like cheap knockoffs of their classic counterparts, but now I seem to get just as deep and wholesome trips off of the RC trypts and dissociatives. Maybe it's just i'm not as biased as I used to be? ...then again I don't remember ever having been consciously biased towards anything or had any reason to believe an RC couldn't do what the classics could...interesting.

You may be on to something Phenpsycho. I have discussed this theory in the past with no ultimate conclusions, but I feel it could have validity with dissociative RCs due to the nature of their effects. At one point I thought maybe different batches of MXE have differing spaces because of the collective consciousness that had been entangled with the tuning of that particular batch. For instance, one batch got me talking with a British accent and saying all sorts of Brit colloquialisms. One batch was always very peaceful and spiritual, while another one got me hearing hard electronic music. Maybe those colorings have to do with the circles of people whose used those batches and left residual dreams or entangled consciousness on that particular 'aetheric frequency' for lack of better phrase.

I see it being a distinct possibility that both collective morphogenic fields surrounding substances as a whole as well as batches themselves are a real phenomena. It only makes sense, what with the patterning, re-patterning, and de-patterning nature of reality.

I am open to the idea that this exists, a sort of collective consciousness space we are creating through use and community. Of course this could even be all or partly because of the community and discussion itself... if we're all talking about these experiences and especially if we're writing and reading detailed reports, it would make sense that our experiences would start to merge, since expectation is a powerful thing. I mean, it's possible to have all sorts of deep and mind-manifesting effects from other mental states besides drug-induced. I think it would be interesting to do a study where participants were either part of the community or just the types that know about mushrooms and acid, or psychedelic naive, and were given either the classic being compared against (say, psilocin, or LSD, or mescaline) or the research chemical being tested, or placebo. Then give them a very detailed post-questionnaire that, if well-designed, could identify very specific qualities/effects. Also maybe a written section that could be "coded" by humans into an effects profile. I'd be curious how much the results for each substance would overlap in each group.

That would be an extremely interesting study, Xorkoth, yes! The same methodology could be applied to lots of different areas as well, neural association of images/colors with feelings, thought, or moods, association of environments with the same, etc. etc. That's a great idea for a scientifically minded probe into the collective consciousness of humanity.

It would be especially interesting to do the same study in 2 phases like 2-5 years apart, and see if the general trend of effects has changed over time to follow the general community-based trend.

Of course this could even be all or partly because of the community and discussion itself... if we're all talking about these experiences and especially if we're writing and reading detailed reports, it would make sense that our experiences would start to merge, since expectation is a powerful thing.
This ^

Fair enough, but I present 2 cases that defy this theory. The first was 2008 on my first DMT trip. I had no expectations, and no prior reading of DMT trip reports. All I knew was it was a fucking trip, and the resulting experience was in line with what I would 'expect' now, given all my reading and additional experiences since that time.
The second was with, well, MXE. Had no clue what I was getting into, hardly even had experience with ketamine, but the experiences didn't feel different than those experiences I had after engaging in discussion about MXE within a year.

Yea I would argue pretty vehemently that morphogenic field based phenomena ala patterning, collective consciousness induced and modulating action, and the like are all existing phenomena. Shamanism is a great example of this, a seemingly latent and built-in capability for humans to travel outside of their physical body time-space configurations. The trends we see in ethnic communities when certain outside cultural norms or mores are introduced, directing leading to and correlating with rises in crime, poverty, and illness. Etc. Everything is a dynamic system, and each system a part of another, as well as a host to countless more. The microcosm shows the macrocosm it is a part of as the macro shows the micro. Look at Earth's weather patterns, it's a closed system with each part affecting the other. The metaphysical is undeniable if you allow yourself to go there, so to deny the possibility of certain attributes and aspects of consciousness modulated by substances to exist and then further, the use of said substances and consciousness's experienced to modulate those base aspects and attributes, creating in a sense a feedback loop or cycle of co-creation, is in my opinion ridiculous.

This is not to say it is ridiculous to claim otherwise, but ridiculous to claim it's impossibility.

Is there a relatively solid way to avoid the mania and psychosis with this one, other than avoiding it entirely?

I got awesome manic psychosis from this substance and thought i was jesus and preaching joy on the streets. After this experience i flushed rest of my 3-meo-pcp down the toilet.

There is no way to avoid the "mania" or "psychosis" (yes, they are just labels) because what will emerge is your own
mind that has its own life and rhythms and you will just feel it in different way than you do in your "ordinary"
consciousness.

And because you have lived your entire life turning at the same time as your mind is turning, it can be
a bit of shock to see that your mind is something, alive and separate from what you are...

But it can be very humbling, very liberating.. Or it can mess you up, unfortunately. That is why utmost
care and a certain respectful attitude is necessary if you take these substances...

You can avoid it if you keep your doses low and don't redose and don't do it everyday. But then you miss out on the impressive effects

You can avoid it if you keep your doses low and don't redose and don't do it everyday. But then you miss out on the impressive effects
For me it was just that. I took strong+ dose and the feelings were unimaginable. I just cryed and laughed out of pure joy. After i wore off i took another similiar dose if i remember right these both were ~25mg so 50mg total and that snapped my brain completely. Took almost a week to recover.

Its a complex drug.

Im finding low doses daily ( around 3- 5mg) has lead to me being not as sharp as i was. I read someone else suggesting word recollection was dulled.
I agree with this, including slightly less memory recollection. And focus has decreased.

Sure anti anxiety effects are great. But i cannot even see the mania (which at these lower doses you feel you can control/enjoy) except several days later and it seems to pass...?

My first stint with this drug was amazing but i feel less praise for it now. Batch is good brw, just daily dosing experiences are less enjoyable.