• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Carfentanil dosage?

Horrorlon

Greenlighter
Hi,

A friend gave me 50mg or carfentanil and i a little bit excidet to try.He told me it is from the dark Web and has 98%. What Do you think would be a good starting Dose? I have a Medium tolerace. Over the Day i normaly take 2 mg fentanyl or 0.5g heroin. Just nasal or smoked.
I plan to make a nasal spray.Has maybe anyone tried? My plan is to weigh 5mg carfentanil and fill it into my 20ml nasal spray. The standard pump volume is approximate 0.1 ml. So if calculate right i have 25 mikrogramm per hit. Is is to much? Maybe 10mg on 80ml? Thx so far and sorry for my worse english

10,000 times more potent than morphine. And you'd be dealing with 'approximate' doses?

Please, reconsider, it is incredibly potent and dangerous.

0.09 ml :) it worked rly well with fentanyl. I also have a labscale so it should be possible to handle. I just need someone Who has experience with the dosage. But Yeah i know this stufe is potent like hell

Has maybe anyone tried?
I'm pretty sure most of the people stupid enough to try it are dead.
It's at least 5000-7500 times more potent than morphine, while fentanyl is only around 120 stronger. Do you realize what you're dealing with ?
If you insist on trying it wear a hazmat suit whilst handling as even a mg can kill you. If you drop like a grain and someone stands on it he/she could die. Do you really realize how powerfull this drug is ? It's used to knock out animals like elephants ffs.

And 25 mcg could be too much.
If it's 10000 as potent as morphine and a normal dose of morphine is 10mg it's 10mg/10000 = 0.001 mg, but just to be safe go down an order of magnitude so 0.0001 milligrams = 0.1 microgram or 100 nanogram

Imo you shouldn't use it, but don't just flush it down the toilett or something like that.

If this is a troll post, it's very uninventive. This is totally unsafe and can't be remotely condoned if one wishes to follow the most basic principles of Harm Reduction. Basically, there's no way for you to determine an appropriate dosage of this shit from powder form. As others have stated, it's too potent. You would need some very sensitive equipment to accurately measure such a minute quantity of a substance. In my opinion, you'll either underdose yourself and not feel much or you'll take too much and kill yourself 10 times over.

I would really advise against this, but I think if you are intending to proceed regardless, you should use a volumetric measurement process. Take a large volume of water, dissolve a small amount of Carfentanil into it and measure your dose accordingly.

This definitely looms like troll post... you can easily find that information with a Google search. And if youre serious, you at least need to handle the product under a fume hood. Unless you have readily available access to a lab, just dont.

No it´s not a trollpost at all. With the right equipment and informations you cann dose every drug to a good amount. And there are some people how has alredy tried carfent. That´s why i´m asking. I´m trying to get as much informations a possible. I rly dont want to kill myself and i will not start these project untill i got enough infomations. And yeah i know how powerfull that stuff is. I work with very toxic stuff at my wroking place as a chemist. I know how to handle toxic stuff. And again it was just a quiestion to get informations about this stuff :)

Ok now I know I'm not the one to talk, since I have been doing many hard drugs I can get my hand on that's recreational throughout my years of addiction. I feel like you got to be pretty balsy to even consider touching this chemical, like one poster said "you need a hazmat suit while handling, because of you are to even step on 1mg you will die...I mean even if you have all the lab equipment to properly dilute it, why even chance it? It's like playing Russian roulette with 5 bullets and one that doesn't have a bullet..pretty dangerous...I feel uncomfortable even discussing this drug given this is harm reduction. ..I'm sorry if I offended anyone but it's just so not worth catching a buzz.

No it´s not a trollpost at all. With the right equipment and informations you cann dose every drug to a good amount. And there are some people how has alredy tried carfent. That´s why i´m asking. I´m trying to get as much informations a possible. I rly dont want to kill myself and i will not start these project untill i got enough infomations. And yeah i know how powerfull that stuff is. I work with very toxic stuff at my wroking place as a chemist. I know how to handle toxic stuff. And again it was just a quiestion to get informations about this stuff :)

Sorry for being a dick about it :/ I've seen quite a few posts from people asking if they can eyeball fent analogues and crazy shit like that. Personally, i think you should look at biosafety level 3 precautions. Unfortunately theres little to no chance your ab will have all the necessary equipment since BSL3 labs are pretty rare, but you might be able to scrape together the most important parts. BSL3 precautions are all about completely eliminating contact with the biohazard, which is exactly what you want.

I think your minimum PPE would be class2+ biological safety cabinet, long gloves, coat, respiratory protection.

I was just thinking about dosing regular, pure fentanyl and even with that it seems a dose would be about the size of a pencil tip. And that's just fent. Flush it. You'll die.

I was just thinking about dosing regular, pure fentanyl and even with that it seems a dose would be about the size of a pencil tip. And that's just fent. Flush it. You'll die.

This is really the best advice though. Its not worth that kind of risk.

I' ve read news about carfentanil in USA in an italian newspaper!
Basically it is about this:
Twelve Chinese online businesses said they could export carfentanil – a synthetic opioid which is being cut with heroin and other illicit drugs - at just $2,750 (£2,233) to the US, Canada and various European countries including the UK, an investigation by the Associated Press found.

Doing some math, this means that the 50mg of Horrolon ( more than 1.000 hits) at the source cost 0.15$

I' ve read news about carfentanil in USA in an italian newspaper!
Basically it is about this:
Twelve Chinese online businesses said they could export carfentanil – a synthetic opioid which is being cut with heroin and other illicit drugs - at just $2,750 (£2,233) to the US, Canada and various European countries including the UK, an investigation by the Associated Press found.

Doing some math, this means that the 50mg of Horrolon ( more than 1.000 hits) at the source cost 0.15$

I dont understand why they would cut carfentanil with a more sought after drug in heroin. If anything, it should be the other way around

They really mean cut "into" heroin. It's used the way you're thinking, it's just not written clearly. Like, do you get a whole kilo for $2750? Cause that's disgusting.

It's only a matter of time until some maniac get their hands on this and decides to release it into the air / water supply / etc... this is straight out of some hollywood movie. It's mind boggling that is even available for purchase over the internet.

It's only a matter of time until some maniac get their hands on this and decides to release it into the air / water supply / etc... this is straight out of some hollywood movie. It's mind boggling that is even available for purchase over the internet.

Seriously

What I wanna know is why I'm earth did chemists even make a drug so powerful? Elephants ain't that fucking big to need something that powerful, why not just give an elephant fentanyl , which is too hella strong....let me guess a human dose is microscopic???

There is a fairly informative post here - gives doses, experience, warnings etc

I would love to say the best HR advice is simply do not touch the stuff.

What I wanna know is why I'm earth did chemists even make a drug so powerful? Elephants ain't that fucking big to need something that powerful, why not just give an elephant fentanyl , which is too hella strong....let me guess a human dose is microscopic???

When you have a compound this powerful, you only need to sell a tiny amount per dose. Money money money.

That and a lot of drugs arent specifically designed to produce certain effect. Often times people synth a whole bunch of analogues and screen what they make for whatever effect theyre looking for.