• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Carfentanil dosage?

I probably shouldn't have said any medical issues, SWIM has a condition called cyclical vommiting syndrome, which ends up kicking in. It's basically due to constipation in SWIMs system hitting the walls of his stomach, and he only ends up feeling it during withdrawal, (too much alcohol or a bad ham and cheese sandwich could also end up triggering it, even if not in withdrawal, but if we're discussing withdrawal atm). Basically it's the puking of withdrawal, but in a much trippier state where SWIM usually ends up seeing holocaust imagery (usually imagining himself in the cold concentration camps during an extremely bad winter, starving, and with dysentary), and SWIM is usually forced to call 911 due to the gagging reflex basically causing additional reflexes (why it's called cyclical), and leaving SWIM only by the toilet side for hours to days, with only a mixture of zofran, reglan and Dramamine in his system able to help, and since at that point he can't take anything orally, especially liquids and eloctrolytes which keep the body functioning, SWIM is usually forced to get an IV in his arm to stay alive.

SWIM does not like this, and is generally careful to place an order for the next shipment 5 days in advance of running out. And even when the shipment is late, SWIM generally prepares to ration/taper anyway to improve chances of not triggering it, and while uncomfortable, that generally does not produce anything much more than discomfort and the sweats.

SWIM trusts his vendor/dealer implicitly because he's likely his best customer, yet his vendor/dealer has tried to convince his customer, SWIM, to get off the "nasty" stuff, thereby making him either a really compassionate, but not very good business man.

^ please don't Swim here - it doesn't afford you any legal protection and it's a bitch to read

but yes, you appear to be a very lucky man Jarez, regardless of your vomiting condition you really are fortunate to be alive right now afterjust jumping out fent onto your tongue - perhaps your conditon may have contributed to your survival? who knows? but yeah, please don't Swim, we know you're talking about yourself Jaz mate

There is little information about carfentanil abuse, so I quote here a post from a darknet forum:

"Crazy good euphoria, super potent so buying 250mg will last you fucking forever.
5mg lasted me a month in a 30mL spray.
It lasts 12 hours too so you can actually sleep and not wake up in horrific withdrawal"

"Yeah, I'm staying clean. . Well, maybe not, I have pretty strong will power. Went through carfent WDs with 245 mg of it sitting right next to me. lol. Was not a fun time. Thankfully I only need 16mg in subs total to combat the WDs. 12mg the first day to just barely be above baseline, and then 4mg the next day and I felt totally normal, and none the day after that. Probably been a week and a half or so? I feel pretty good, needless to say"

"My insomnia is bad. I took 10mg etizolam and 3g GHB just to get 3 hours of sleep last night"

50mg??? That could kill like a movie theater full of people. Ed 50/50 is 20 MICROGRAMS. To put that into perspective, there is 1000 micro in a mg. My advice, especially if it is pure. Don't touch it, youll die, and theres a good chance of dying by inadvertent exposure alone, especially if you have zero tolerance to it. Even if with a hefty fent hcl tolerance, it won't effect carf potency. It will be as if you have none at all.

After everything I've read about carfentanil and fentanyl, I think SWIM's multiple darknet dealers have either been lying to him, or SWIM is a living incarnation of proof of quantum immortality. SWIM took fentanyl rectally for about a year, first nasally in incredibly low doses, to then 100-150 mg through out the day rectally in 1 ml syringes. Eventually fentanyl wasn't doing the job anymore, and was getting extremely expensive, so when SWIM saw his vendor starting to sell grams of carfentanil, SWIM began to try it. First in the tiniest amounts of grains diluted on the tongue, to now around 150-200mg a day rectally, also in increments of 1ml syringes, and have never had any medical ailment due to any opioid use.

But from everything I've read, I'm pretty sure SWIM should have died hundreds of times... but SWIM has a deep trust for his vendor/dealer... so I'm going to go with the many-worlds theory and believe SWIM is proof of quantum-immortality. I just feel bad for the many incarnations of SWIMs family and friends who have likely had hundreds if not thousands of funerals for SWIMs parallel bodies that have died of overdoses.

SWIM really wishes ecstasydata.org told exact mgs of substances. The law preventing it does a disservice to the health and safety of the citizens it's trying to protect.

Nah bro, your tolerance sky rockets with fent, it's analogs and carfent. There's actually a word for it, which I can't recall atm. Swim was doing 10g of pure furanyl fent a week, started at tip of a pin high as all hell first dose to scoop fulls by the end of the day. Tolerance was so high first time using carf had no effect. Withdrawals from these super powered opiates are beyond comprehension, with super fast onset. I had to use every 20min or Swim would start feeling almost like day 2 cold turkey dts. Doing so much that swim was literally sweating it out and smelled like a hospital cancer patient on the fent drip. Id start tapering asap and try going atleast 8 hours between doses to avoid continued tolerance increase.

What would be the safe dose for a nasal mix in like a 20 milliliter spray bottle? I am very high opiate tolerance.

The lethal dose of Carfentanil is 26,6 micrograms to adult of 70 kg

Last edited:
I was just thinking about dosing regular, pure fentanyl and even with that it seems a dose would be about the size of a pencil tip. And that's just fent. Flush it. You'll die.

good advice to get rid of it, but dont flush it down the damn toilet!!

A true story about carfentanyl: These two dealers get busted when they're pulled over by the cops. A cop does a search of their vehicle and finds what they thought was heroin. Somehow this cop got a little little tiny bit of powder on his uniform and brushed it off his shirt with his bare hand. He didnt think much of it (would you? looks like a tiny bit of dust). He ended up with a massive overdose, his breathing stopped and he needed narcan to be administered 4 times before he came back around. He would have surley died if he didn't get prompt emergency help.

Its so potent that a tiny imperceptible amount that "poofs" out when you open the bag its in could kill you quick. And then your mom/wife/son/daughter/whoever could meet the same fate just by toucing the table the bag was on once. There is no room for error with carfentanyl, which is a problem because using any drugs practically guarantees error

I was an analytical chemistry technician, and I wouldn't touch stuff that is that strong, even with gloves and analytical balance. It's chemical warfare stuff!!!

Be careful not to die a quick death but if you are serious then you should at least have tolerance to other opiates/opioids and then if you do have years of tolerance you can put a some under your fingernail and let it absorb otherwise you might end up overdosing if you breathe some in.

Last edited:
Even when I was smoking pure ( well supposedly) fentanyl, I still refused to go anywhere near carfent. That stuff is ridiculous.

Thats kinda what I thought.... This stuff is measured down to parts per million, right?

Your use of the word 'IF' relating to dosage/dilution shows you are nowhere near ready to play around with the most powerful opioid in the Book. 5mg in 20mL? THINK AGAIN. That is 250mcg/spray, NOT 25mcg

It is pretty possible and I'd say easy to deal with carfentanil.
But I also think that the question " How many mcg/ml you have if you put 0.005 grams in 20cc of water" is easy.
If you forget or add zeros around, fentanyls are a no-go.

We should also probably dispense with the suggestions of 'fingertip' or 'tip of a fingernail' measuring. This really does require volumetric dosing or access to a university or better lab scale (or both). There's an interesting Trip Report on the stuff if anyone is looking for further reading, just read it with a grain of salt.

Just like to put it out there it is completely possibly to use carfentanil, I tested positive for morphine heroin fentanyl and carfentanil , and I was only useing one substance at the time that was a purple rocky powder I was told was heroin , but I got tested at the methadone clinic the next day and was told and shown exactly what was in my system from the urine test because of how worried of an overdose the methadone doctor was for me . If I wasn't on methadone the first time I used this substance I'd be dead forsure. But since I'm on 55mg methadone and abused this purple heroin/fentanyl while on methadone it had cause my tolerance to skyrocket beyond believe , after I use my normal daily dose doesn't hold me anymore and ill experience withdrawal even on 55 mg meth

We should also probably dispense with the suggestions of 'fingertip' or 'tip of a fingernail' measuring. This really does require volumetric dosing or access to a university or better lab scale (or both). There's an interesting Trip Report on the stuff if anyone is looking for further reading, just read it with a grain of salt.

Where could I find this trip report on carfentanil ?

Wow thank you very much for that ! I enjoyed reading about the carfentanil and Russian special forces , along with your input and very fast response ! I'm sorry I mentioned urine testing as I was unaware that is not aloud , it won't happen again .and please feel free to edit my post above or delete it if there's anything that's against the rules.