• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Carfentanil dosage?

What I wanna know is why I'm earth did chemists even make a drug so powerful? Why not just give an elephant fentanyl , which is too hella strong?

Carfentanyl is safer than fentanyl. If you want to knock down and animal ( and then administer nalaxone), it is a good choice.
And legallu it is sold for this, not to get high.

"What can be pointed out here is that its therapeutic index is also, very high (about 10.000, fentanyl has 700) which is the quotient of minimum effective dose (50% of test subjects) and the lethal dose (also 50% of subjects) with respiration failure/depression being the most prominent toxic effect. So it is actually quite safe ."

Volumetric measurement: dilute it and it becomes safe :)

Hi,

A friend gave me 50mg or carfentanil and i a little bit excidet to try.He told me it is from the dark Web and has 98%. What Do you think would be a good starting Dose? I have a Medium tolerace. Over the Day i normaly take 2 mg fentanyl or 0.5g heroin. Just nasal or smoked.
I plan to make a nasal spray.Has maybe anyone tried? My plan is to weigh 5mg carfentanil and fill it into my 20ml nasal spray. The standard pump volume is approximate 0.1 ml. So if calculate right i have 25 mikrogramm per hit. Is is to much? Maybe 10mg on 80ml? Thx so far and sorry for my worse english
@horrorlon, you are aptly named - don't take that as an insult, more an apt descrition of your approach to such a potent,powerful substance that I certainly wouldn't handle it without full mask, goggles & lab coat/slippers... a couple of grains of carfentanil absorbed through the skin (a very efficient method of absorption) can cause fatal overdose!
Your use of the word 'IF' relating to dosage/dilution shows you are nowhere near ready to play around with the most powerful opioid in the Book. 5mg in 20mL? THINK AGAIN. That is 250mcg/spray, NOT 25mcg, too high even for fentanyl HCl/citrate! I would use lab scales accurate to 0.0001mg, and dilute to maximum of 10mcg/spray, 20mcg dose if using the normal 'one per nostril' method. Even THAT is extremely high for carfentanil. Fer Chrissakes, they use it to bring down Rhino and elephant! 200 hostages were killed by carfentanil in the Moscow Theatre Siege a few years back; the nalpxone and naltrexone given to Special Forces (Spetsnaz) to administer to hostages affected didn't work; would have been enough for a heroin o/d but after 2 hrs, the carfent would have kicked right back in and too late to administer more naloxone, which probably wouldn't have worked anyway.
Your 'tolerance' of 2mg fent and only 500mcg heroin PER DAY is pitifully low when discussing such as this drug.
YES, it's safe-ish IN CORRECT DILUTION FOR YOURSELF AS AN INDIVIDUAL, but only after titrating from 5mcg upwards... your methodology is so wrong you should not be even thinking about carfentanil.
Sorry I never got past the first post in this thread, but I could not possibly ignore such a slap-dash attitude to such a drug. I am guessing that there are probably hundreds of similar posts over the next few pages.
I have seen some crazy ideas for dosing on Bluelight but this takes the biscuit, especially as your mathematics is wrong to begin with. To your credit, volumetric dosing is the ONLY way to do it, but ACCURATELY!
And NOW, time to peruse the rest of this thread. There has been a massive increase in carfentanil reaching the West from China in the last couple of years, and the recent rashes of heroin OD deaths in Philadelphia and Baltimore particularly are due to mixing dreadfully non-homogeneous very finely powdered batches of H on the streets, now that Americans have changed from the poorest street kit to some of the best (but least said about the almost black goo produced in Mexico by use of GAA in place of acetic anhydride, the better - though it works as a #3, smokes well, but is dirty and certainly NOT for IV use - they make hydrochloride #4 from that tarry stuff and get a grey/black powder, much less pure than Viet/Burmese/Thai/Lao/Cambodian white and DREADFULLY overpriced. Over here i W Europe average cost of 1g #3 would be >no prices please< However, it is NOT made to the standards of SE Asia, though perfectly suitable for IV and IN use - around 2/3 the strength of average Viet or Burmese.
If I were you I would stick with what you know. You can handle 2mg fentanyl daily (personally I can use a lot more, smoking around 2.5g #3 Afghani daily and sprinkling 25-50mg on each half of that for the immediate and lovely warm fuzzie, but would NEVER advise anybody to do likewise until they have titrated their ideal dosages of both.)
PLEASE THINK OF THESE THINGS WHEN TESTING OPIOIDS OF SUCH POWER.
I SINCERELY HOPE YOU ARE STILL WITH US...

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean, I believe it could be done but even handling it to do the dilution would be risky. You might not even notice if you accidentally consumed a potentially lethal dose with something that's active in such minute quantities. It seems way too dangerous to me but if you get the dose right it could be done...if you're certain make sure someone is with you and has a lot of naloxone (apparently it takes quite a lot to reverse an overdose due to the high binding affinity of carfentanil). Good luck

Playing with fent analogues is asking for a death wish. I highly suggest that you reconsider.

everyone on here is overhyping carfentanil and how dangerous it is. If you have no knowledge on the subject your opinion is irrelevant. It is possible to use this drug without dying and without lab equipment. that being said it is very very very easy to overdose and the high sucks compared to every other opiate so if you get chance to acquire it don't. if you have no opiate tolerance you're just going to get nauseous and tired so don't bother. if you have a high opiate tolerance and just happen to have some i'd recommend taking your finger and rubbing it against the top section of the bag it's in above where the actual grains of carfentanil are, collect a small amount of dust barely enough to see with the naked eye with your finger and stick it on your tongue. it's better to do not enough than too much because this drug can kill you very easily so don't take this post as me making light of the danger, i still do not think anyone should use this drug recreationaly. i do think it's irresponsible that nobody has allowed any helpful information on the subject to be posted. you won't die just from touching it. you can stick your finger all in it and feel nothing. don't do that though, if you have a small cut you will die, if it gets under your fingernail you might have a bad time. i'd rate it 2/10 it sucks for everything except as a sleep aid and slight analgesic. my advice, don't bother unless you get it for free and you're an addict. please be careful and wait at least 30 minutes before redosing after feeling NOTHING. a friend of mine nearly passed out following these instruction so please don't take this as an endorsement. this drug is horrible please don't bother. i've posted this information on the grounds of scientific endeavors not to encourage use. it is possible for a regular opiate head to use it to get a shitty sleepy high though without any dilution or special equipment. Like literally 3 or 4 teeny tiny grains of dust, not the actual grains, the ones that stick to the bag that are more affected by static than gravity, if you have bad eyesight use a magnifying glass, if it's enough to snort it's ABOUT 500 times too much. right on the tongue. do at your own risk though, there is a reason there is no information on the subject, it's because smart drug users are too scared to try it.

if you have a high opiate tolerance and just happen to have some i'd recommend taking your finger and rubbing it against the top section of the bag it's in above where the actual grains of carfentanil are, collect a small amount of dust barely enough to see with the naked eye with your finger and stick it on your tongue.

^^this is NOT harm reduction.

Last edited:
Please do not mess around with this drug. Hope to god there's someone with enough Narcan around to help you...

i almost died a few days ago from shooting dope laced with this shit. i didnt kno it was in there thought it was just regular dope. u kno this shit is most commonly used as an elephant tranquilizer right??? also i realize the op probably already did whatever with the shit they had as this post is from last yr but i wanted to post this in the interest of harm reduction. ive been on heroin for 7 yrs, opiates for over a decade, and a one point shot almost killed me, took 5 shots of narcan to bring me back then they had me on a narcan drip for 12 hrs, spent almost 2 days in icu. this shit is no joke.

Everything i say is the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me God. I take carfentanyl everyday and have taken it everyday for at least 3 months since i ran out of regular fentanyl. Tolerance is the biggest game changer in the entire carfentanyl game. At my worse I took 3 mg of carfentanyl a day intranasally. Yes 3 mg. Not mikro grams. I am talking mg here folks. I currently am reducing my dosage by 20 percent every 3 days until I am able to hop off of this drug safely and onto fentanyl and continue to to lower regular fentanyl every 3 days by 20 percent. Heed my warning. Do not fuck with this stuff. You do not want to be where I am. The high isn't worth it. It sucks. Everyday u take less you puke the next day. Somehow I have managed not to kill myself but have allmost killed 2 of my friends by only giving them a small tiny fraction of what I take. Had it not been for the naltrexone I have in case of emergency my dog would be dead. And I have no idea how he got it. I woke up one morning and he laid flopping around completely paralyzed on this shit. All he would have had to done is laid down on the smallest fraction of this shit. Luckily the 2 doses of crushed up naltrexone I gave him brought him back within 15 minutes. This is some scary ass shit and it took that to wake me up that I need to get off of it. Stay away. 1000 times stay away. This is not worth it. The high sucks it makes you feel tired all day if it dont kill you. I'm not joking this 100 percent is the truth as god as my witness

See the thing is I thought I was smart to I thought since carfentanyl is 100 times stronger than fentanyl I could safely measure out 50mg of carfentanyl and mix it with 4950 mg of powedered sugar and put it in a ball mill for an hour and I would have 5 grams of regular fentanyl. And it worked for me it really worked in the beginning. But after I kept taking more and more my tolerance went through the roof. The high wasn't the same as fentanyl. It was different it was more sedating. It put me in a state of mind where I was confused. I'd wake up tired thinking I needed more and more. I was so confused I had no idea what I was doing anymore. It took my friend all most dying for me to realize the shit hell I was playing with. Don't do it. No matter how smart you think you are and how safe you think you are. You will find yourself in my shoes with a tolerance so high that one drop of your blood would have the power to kill. Please heed my warning and don't play with this shit. IT WILL DESTROY YOU FROM THE INSIDE OUT IF IT DOES NOT KILL YOU.

50mg?!?! I don't believe you will be able to safely dilute it enough without proper high tech lab equipment. From what I hear, 1mcg is enough to kill you. Even people put hazmat suits on when administering on elephants and such. Idk I'm not the smartest guy in the world be safe

For pure logic's sake if almost all of the people who tried carfent are dead there would be no market for the drug. It is only as dangerous as you say if you have absolutely no opioid tolerance. A hazmat suit, are you fucking kidding me. It's ok to try if you properly dilute it. Say 100mg in 120ml of distilled water. Spray a little in your nose and wait. If you don't feel it enough repeat. PRECAUTION!!! Make sure all of your solute(drug) is completely dissolved in your solvent(water). PRECAUTION!!! Don't try unless you are opioid tolerant. Meaning you take >30-40mg of morphine or equivalent dose of some opioid facsimile. When I say squirt a little up your nose I mean it. First use <5ml. The ideal transition is herion to fentanyl to carfentanil. When it comes to prober dilution get off your ass and take a college level chemistry class. If you half to go to community college. It's not hard. Most successful carfentanil users are chemists any way. Best advice procure knowledge before product.

Last edited:
You cannot safely take this drug without dying unless you have a knowledge of chemistry or have a chemist on hand that can safely dilute this, one microgram is enough to kill you, so good luck on trying to dilute your product safely for you

Done it more times than I can count. I will say no method is bulletproof always have at least 2 boxes of narcan nasal spray on hand and always have someone else on hand to administer the narcan spray. It's available at over the counter at every CVS I've been to from east coast to the Rocky Mountains and all the way to the west coast.

I live in New York, and there has been this synthetic batch of fentanyl going around that is so powerful, that it took 13 narcan kits to just revive someone, grey death I believe it's called

After everything I've read about carfentanil and fentanyl, I think SWIM's multiple darknet dealers have either been lying to him, or SWIM is a living incarnation of proof of quantum immortality. SWIM took fentanyl rectally for about a year, first nasally in incredibly low doses, to then 100-150 mg through out the day rectally in 1 ml syringes. Eventually fentanyl wasn't doing the job anymore, and was getting extremely expensive, so when SWIM saw his vendor starting to sell grams of carfentanil, SWIM began to try it. First in the tiniest amounts of grains diluted on the tongue, to now around 150-200mg a day rectally, also in increments of 1ml syringes, and have never had any medical ailment due to any opioid use.

But from everything I've read, I'm pretty sure SWIM should have died hundreds of times... but SWIM has a deep trust for his vendor/dealer... so I'm going to go with the many-worlds theory and believe SWIM is proof of quantum-immortality. I just feel bad for the many incarnations of SWIMs family and friends who have likely had hundreds if not thousands of funerals for SWIMs parallel bodies that have died of overdoses.

SWIM really wishes ecstasydata.org told exact mgs of substances. The law preventing it does a disservice to the health and safety of the citizens it's trying to protect.

Jarez33..... do you ever run out? If so, what are the withdrawals like? I have always heard that there is no ceiling dose of opiods/opiates. If that's true then I suppose with enough time a person could become tolerant to any amount of any strength.