• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Need help adjusting to subutex wd

I stopped... err... stopping loperamide.
I havent taken any in 3 days now. I had to take some after the chicken nuggets episode as I was dying. Prior to the nuggets it had been almost a week. Other than having these weird gassy rabbit poops I couldn't notice any ill effects.

I think it's just the paws man. Could still be the lingering acute symptoms. We jumped from a high ass dose. It takes a min but you are at that point where you are going to start feeling better.

Yeah it's been about 14 days since no kratom which I slowly tapered from. No lope going on for three days. Just taking ibuprofen and multi vitamins. Just having a drink once or twice a week. Other than that it's pretty painless. Only feeling symptoms during about 10% of my day these past few days. Oh yeah sneezing and chills a few times a day. Lol. 31 days off subutex and 15 I think off kratom.
-Tino

If it has only been a couple weeks since you discontinued using you DOC then this sounds like the tail end of acute withdrawals winding up. Try not to worry about it too much, it will work itself out if you keep up the good work. And speaking of which, keep up the good work Tinoman :)

Thanks TPD , VE and MNSC I'm trying my best feeling ok today. Legs have a little pain to them but hopefully should go away soon. One day at a time.:)
-Tino

Hello today feel good still having leg issues but each day seems to be getting better. Just still having trouble sleeping which is ridiculous. Why do I wake up at like 12-2am for no reason? And my brain keeps telling me my legs are restless all the time when I know they're not. A few more weeks hopefully I'll be done with this.
-Tino

You got this Tino!

At your point I felt the same thing that it was getting better everyday. Your legs will get better. The rls for me was completely gone by day 40. I still shake my legs non stop when I sit but I've always done that :p

The waking up will still happen but it will get easier to fall back asleep. I managed to sleep through the night last night.

You got this sir!

Hey thought I would update thread as I am doing better and better each day. 35 days no subutex and 19 days without kratom. Feeling good have a few drinks a couple times a week not getting out of hand. Thank everyone for there support. I can start to see the light now.
-Tino

Tino! I'm so glad you feel better all the time. Congrats on making it out the other side.

- VE

Hell yes sir!!! I am so happy for you dude! I think day 35 might be the magic number jumping from 8mg.

But seriously. It's 550am here, I've been awake for 5 mins, I haven't had coffee, and this managed to put a smile on my face.

Excited for you Tinoman!

Yeah energy levels coming back little by little everyday slept 7 hours str8 last night. I'm so happy that I'm almost there just a little irritable throughout the day and sometimes seem bored. But, this will pass I hope. You guys were a huge stepping stone for me too make it this far and I thank you all.
-Tino

Update I'm sleeping good now day 39 of no sub and 23 of no kratom feeling better each day. Started exercising yesterday and will continue to do so every morning. As I put on a few pounds since this all has happened. Thanks TPD VE MNSC for all the encouragement couldn't be here without your guys support.
-Tino