• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD-Heroin-Discussion-v-XXIII-New shit - same old problems

methadones effects are as dirty as they can get,seriously its a bad idea ot go into methadone maintenance,because if you suddenly get dropped of from the people that substituting you for sometimes reasons that arent your fault,you`re fucked and i have seen many people get kicked outbecause of false drug tests
also methadone raises your opioid tolerance like crazy,so when you get dropped of from 100 mgs and more to cold turkey,you need an insane amount of heroin,oxy or whatever opioid to stop withdrawals.Better stay on your DOC and if you have some self control,taper down yourself,than going to methadone maintenaince

Methadone IV amps? oh nice, I'd love to get my hands on something like that, even just a few of them, I love methadone recreationally.

Methadone IV amps? oh nice, I'd love to get my hands on something like that, even just a few of them, I love methadone recreationally.

They're occasionally prescribed to users with chaotic needle fixations but they offer little advantage over oral perpetrations in terms of rapidity of onset or overall effect.

Heard similar, but that doesnae' mean i'd not jump on the chance to slam a few of those fuckers. they do look tasty as fuck.

So what's the point in taking methadone? Genuine question.

It's extremely useful for mardarses like me who can't handle a 10 day smack rattle and would much prefer to spend at least a decade yo-yoing between doses, key workers and chemists... :\

I agree with Backfromthebrink, I was on IV Methadone Amps while living in London and when I kicked it stayed awake for 14 days in a row.
The oral 'juice' though is very useful for a tapering plan. Still get bad WDs when doing the final 'jump' to nothing but all much less intense.

I disagree there - the final 'jump' can be totally painless as long as the taper is slow enough.

And its a fantastic opioid recreationally speaking. Had my first taste of it whilst on probation years and years ago after finding a decent sized bottle full of it, nobody else in the place.

So what's the point in taking methadone? Genuine question.
Methadone has a long half-life, so in theory it should be possible to come off in one long, slow taper, with only daily doses. And it has an inherent ceiling dose due to saturation (once all the body's receptors are occupied, you can't get any higher no matter how much more you take), supposedly preventing abuse.

In practice, it rarely if ever works like that. (And "prevent" looks just a wee bit too much like "throw up a challenge", although there is little argument to be had with biochemistry.)

For my part, I think if there was a portable machine that could monitor endogenous and exogenous opioid levels in the bloodstream in real time, it should be possible to administer doses of a short half-life opioid to manage background pain as far as possible without adversely affecting endorphin production until the latter was back to normal. Imagine being able to turn a habit off like a tap! The rehab industry isn't going to like that, though ..... Still, it's only a matter of time before someone introduces a mobile phone with a molecular analyser that can identify substances at the molecular level (Is that ring real gold? Find out now! Download the app!) and that should enable a homebrew version to be tried. (Mind, a molecular analyser in your pocket is going to change a lot of games anyway.)

Becomingjulie, well there sort of are. There are iPhone spectrophotometers, IR I think, although pretty sure UV-VIS phone-coupled spectrophotometers are available. IIRC a prototype of one actually used a portion of a writable CD or DVD (forget which) as a diffraction grating.

methadone as a recreational drug is an odd statement - one of the reasons its used is it doesn't rellay have any 'high' just make you fall aslleep if you have enough. Best way of using it - i have done many times is rapid detox.....dont take any for a few weeks just gear then start on 70mgs and drop 5mg a day till you get to 5 then 4,3,2,1, stop. little discomfort but if you have some left a litle top up will help.

Hm. Well, I've always found it to be most enjoyable. Of course, this is coming from a point of view of somebody who has never been on a methadone program, be it detox or maintenance, but does use other opioids. Would use methadone a lot more often if only I could get it without having to go to the trouble of, if I wanted a large amount, making it from scratch.

Now there's an idea. Always wanted to try dipipanone too, wouldn't mind shooting for both some time.

I like the sedating character of methadone quite a lot. And I've always been a big one for NMDA antagonists (methadone has, although quite weak, some affinity for NMDARs). Perhaps that has something to do with it. I'm naturally what you could call highly strung, physically. CNS wound a bit tightly, so to speak. And more than other opioids methadone has a very pleasant leveling kind of effect.

Last edited:
I've found methadone to be very recreational tbh - though at a significantly higher dose than that prescribed (usually at least double). When I was on take homes I would regularly take less than I should during the week so I could get reet fucked up at the weekend. Mind you, that sort of behaviour kind of defeats the object of being on a script in the first place. It wasn't until I'd stopped chasing the high that the final taper was effective. That's the key folks - stop chasing that high...

Hm. Well, I've always found it to be most enjoyable. Of course, this is coming from a point of view of somebody who has never been on a methadone program, be it detox or maintenance, but does use other opioids. Would use methadone a lot more often if only I could get it without having to go to the trouble of, if I wanted a large amount, making it from scratch.

Now there's an idea. Always wanted to try dipipanone too, wouldn't mind shooting for both some time.

I like the sedating character of methadone quite a lot. And I've always been a big one for NMDA antagonists (methadone has, although quite weak, some affinity for NMDARs). Perhaps that has something to do with it. I'm naturally what you could call highly strung, physically. CNS wound a bit tightly, so to speak. And more than other opioids methadone has a very pleasant leveling kind of effect.
in your position i would aim to make something like ketebemidone,more recreational, a bit shorter half life (methadones half life makes wd hellishly long).
Ketobemidone also has nmda antagonist properties.
dextromoramide would be ineresting as well

That is an excellent idea. Thanks for reminding me. Have always wanted to try ketobemidone (and there is sod all chance in the UK of getting it scripted, it isn't used at all here) Didn't know about ketobemidone having NMDA antagonist properties though, most interesting. Dextromoramide is another good target, agreed on that one, its meant to have a really damn fast onset isn't it, even when used orally, via the buccal mucosa, insufflated etc?

And as for the methadone, wasn't thinking of switching to it entirely, I'm already on an rx morphine/oxy, so the methadone would only end up being used a couple of times a week or so, when scripts run low, or as an occasional treat. Dipipanone, a methadone analog, as for that, well its simply fucking legendary ain't it?

Levorphanol is another one I'd not mind trying.

That is an excellent idea. Thanks for reminding me. Have always wanted to try ketobemidone (and there is sod all chance in the UK of getting it scripted, it isn't used at all here) Didn't know about ketobemidone having NMDA antagonist properties though, most interesting. Dextromoramide is another good target, agreed on that one, its meant to have a really damn fast onset isn't it, even when used orally, via the buccal mucosa, insufflated etc?

And as for the methadone, wasn't thinking of switching to it entirely, I'm already on an rx morphine/oxy, so the methadone would only end up being used a couple of times a week or so, when scripts run low, or as an occasional treat. Dipipanone, a methadone analog, as for that, well its simply fucking legendary ain't it?

Levorphanol is another one I'd not mind trying.
ive read about you using dipropionylmorphine.a good idea would to be acyletating this to form acetyldipropionylmorphine,which would increase lipid solubility,hence increasing the rush.
also 6-Methylenedihydrodesoxymorphine looks very interesting 3,14-Diacetyloxymorphone aswell.i happen to got pure oxymorphone powder in my hands(from bangladesh) which i tested here in a professional drug testing labour and its real oxymorphine powder but only 60 % of it which i fine with because it was a bargain nonetheless.here in germany we have no oxymorphone marketed and its the most euphoric opioid i ever tried

Is there even room on the ring for another acyl group?

Anyway, they're only there temporarily, to boost the drug across the blood-brain barrier .....

The days of palfium and diconal (Dipipanone+Cyclizine) and pretty much over i caught the tail end and they are two of the best opiods iv'e taken. meth amps plus cyclizine is similar but still not quite as good. Dikes were always a bit dodgy in terms of tollerance went over on one once and that was doing 1/2 then 1/2 other times i could do 1 then anoyher hour later (IV)

I got my hands on a few pink dikes years but i'd never slammed pills before, or even stone or anything that resolidifies in the in pin, just brown. When that disgusting pink sludge hardened in the pin it was one of the most painful moments in my life in hindsight :! , Sniffed 2 but got nothing off them & i imagine that'l have been my only opportunity to ever cross em off the to-do list. Ahh well crossed a fair few others off in my time =D

Gear round Leeds is so shit its untrue, 2 for £15 all over but you'd get fuck all of the 2 probably even with no tolerance. Whites a bit better but i thank God every day that can take it or leave it and i'm, not gonna push him by taking it when i don't particularly want to lol. Haven't bothered with it local for months

Never have them solidify in the pin before and i must have done 100 or so filtered and all ws good- there was a myth that they had silicone in them (they didn't) which put people off for the reason you mentioned but never happened to me

Fuck knows then, must've registered then lost it or used a 29g or something stupid, it was years back & never got the chance again sadly

In the months prior to the great gear drought of 2010, I frequently had gear solidify in the pin. As if finding a viable vein wasn't bad enough - trying to redissolve it with an ever increasing amount of coagulating blood really took the piss...