• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What kills your guys opiate highs?

OxyWannaCracker

Greenlighter
Hey guys new to bluelight, have read forums for years though and just looking for a consensus on this. I would never want to kill an opiate high, that deserves prison lol but have you guys/girls noticed inadvertently that something you do makes the high/euphoria less intense? Like for me being out in major heat and humidity is one of the ways it stops dead in its tracks, showering seems to make it much less intense if I do I it during the high and I'll just throw one more in there which is probably the most odd, stress, if I get in an argument or intense situation while high it will detrimentally effect the quality of my high, which most are wondering how you get stressed while high but it happens ha ha. Just interested to here some other people's input on this. Thanks again. And thanks for always bein there bluelight.

Any situation that releases adrenaline, like having the shit scared out of you or something like getting in an argument, a heated one

Hahah yeah. Pretty much. That's another thing also though. If I know I dont have any for the next day, it makes that days high a lot less enjoyable.

See I knew I wasn't the only one. The argument thing definitely has an effect on me and makes my euphoria a lot less intense.

Yeah I totally agree with the argument thing. In fact pretty much any loud/aggressive people around when you are on opiates is pretty annoying. I've been at places with lots of drunk people and it's just like "chill the fuck out peoples".

Yeah I totally agree. Loud noises are so much louder and annoying. It makes me like shudder. Like shut the fuck up im trying to rush here haha.

Yes. Most definitely. I had a suspended licence at on point but my spot to pick up was a ten minute drive so I did what I had to. Anyway I grabbed 15 Norcos and an Illinois State Trooper pulled right up behind me, I put the 15 in my mouth as quickly as possible, guaranteed I was gonna get rolled on and prepared to eat them but he switched lanes and passed me. Needless to say I wasn't high anymore and almost wasted 15 pills haha.

Is it not just a case of any situation that dumps noradreneline into your system counteracts the opiate high? Even something small like getting a fright from someone cutting you up or seeing something scary on tv can temporarily overpower the calm contentment from opiates. In terms of just ruining the feeling I always found pregabalin to ruin any pleasant feeling from opiates even though some consider pregabalin a potentiater.

Pregablin is lyrica correct? I find anything GABA related just doesn't feel right while high. Adds almost an alcohol feel without the alcohol. Idk its weird. And yes tolerance sucks haha. And the stimulant thing is true, unless it's with subs then it's alright imo

If I smoke weed while opiated it seems to 'take over' the high.

Like someone mentioned above, I think there are certain endorphins that counteract opiates when released.