• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What kills your guys opiate highs?

not having a banjo and weed

after much thinking i've come to the conclusion that an opiate high isn't multidimensional enough for me without weed and banjos. without a banjo, i can still feel anxiety, without weed, it's next to impossible for me to nod properly (dream-nods as opposed to passing out). i need banjos AND marijuana if i'm going to have an exceptional time on painkillers. otherwise it's just a good mood.

I can enjoy opiates on their own, but I'm one of those users who ADORES the marijuana/opiate combo.

I don't really care about benzodiazepines one way or another, but gotta have cannabis with my dope.

One thing I remember killing my opiate highs was waiting in line at the grocery store. I'm not sure why, but being high on heroin/morphine/oxycodone etc. would drop my patience to rock-bottom levels...I'd get opiate rage like a biiiiitch. And waiting in line anywhere would make me fantasize about committing acts of antisocial violence :)

i am a believer that the sedation from.benzos masks the "glow" that opiates provide.

I agree. Benzodiazepines subtract from the "glow" of just about everything

One thing I remember killing my opiate highs was waiting in line at the grocery store. I'm not sure why, but being high on heroin/morphine/oxycodone etc. would drop my patience to rock-bottom levels...I'd get opiate rage like a biiiiitch. And waiting in line anywhere would make me fantasize about committing acts of antisocial violence :)

I agree. Benzodiazepines subtract from the "glow" of just about everything

whaaaaaat? i don't give fuck about anything when nodding out. I could be happy waiting inline at walgreens for 45 minutes.

no if i'm waiting to get home to push off....i will cut someones throat if they slow the line downffffffffff

Oh, it was totally an unreasonable frustration, that's for sure...I never really liked that mental effect of opiates really. It seems like it only affects certain users ("opiate rage"). I would always note the change in my mood & try to check it so others wouldn't notice (who wants to be someone who becomes an asshole when they get high? you'd think that you'd be happy when you're high!) but it'd still happen over the most trivial of matters...

That's why opiates are the ultimate solitary drug, IMO. I always prefer doing them alone, away from people.

^ i get opiate rage after the peak....ie not withdrawing yet just coming down. but during the peak i could give a fuck about anything.

one time i was in line at walgreens getting a can so i could make up a shot in the bottom of it. Someone in line was holding up a line of like 8 people trying to use a coupon to save like 50 cents and the cashier was having problems with it....i stepped in and rudely offered to cover the "savings" the customer would reap so that we could just forget about the coupon

Yeah, I'm one of those people who doesn't understand "opiate rage". It's not something I deal with, and as such seems like a contradiction. Obviously I get irritable when dopesick or kicking though.

I do agree benzos can damp down the "glow" of opiates, but before Methadone when I had to stretch my H, or Oxy or whatever benzos were the first things I turned to.

My best nods have been Heroin + Cannabis, always. Herb potentiates the dreamy effect I'm looking for when I do Heroin.

And yeah, crack cocaine kills the opiate high, if you aren't mixing them properly. I love speedballs, whether it's a shot of cocaine and heroin, or a shot of H and crack. But the key for me is ratio. I can't do more than a 1:4 cocaine to opiate mix. And I need to have a benzo for the comedown.

Annoying people, drama, petty begging people

If I spend money on a drug I want to do my best to enjoy it, I don't fuck with bullshit people and as long ad someone OK to be around it doesn't blow my load

Sometimes I just pull out my sketchpad so I can go into my own lil world for a bit