• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What kills your guys opiate highs?

Yesterday I noticed that keeping your mind busy won't let you enjoy the high. You have to take a relaxing potition, listen to music and think about nothing to realy enjoy h.

Police, family, annoying ass people, judgmental people, and too many stimulants.

Yesterday I noticed that keeping your mind busy won't let you enjoy the high. You have to take a relaxing potition, listen to music and think about nothing to realy enjoy h.
Agree. In fact right now I'm chilling on my bed not moving much. If I have to get up or adjust it kills this wonderful feeling I get in my stomach and chest.

For me responsibilities are pretty negative to my high although I wouldn't say they kill it.

But like having to get up to do the dishes or mow to lawn or even take a shower . . Just little things that I promised myself to do once I got well.

Actual work tho was neverso bad. Tho I am the type to get high at work. I have a good poker face and I never fall out or anything like a lot of addicts I know. Swear I am completely functional on dope. The only person I know that doesn't have a personality change from being high off opiates.

The only thing that kills an opiate high for me is my girlfriend disapproving of what I'm doing, other than that any situation where I'm scared or nervous is pretty much a high-killer. Was smoking some after I took an opiate and someone shouts to their friend, something probably about me as they were on their bike watching me, and I hear it and know someone sees me and I lose the high right away. It was actually probably a good thing in that situation, because I was able to quickly find a way out of where I was without them being able to follow me. I'm lucky I had opiates in my system too, I ripped up my leg jumping over a fence with wire sticking out on top due to shitty design.

Anything overbearing, TVs too loud, works too hard today, whateer gets you frustrated.. Food is a instant kill too me. And for some reason a shower just removes the pill from my body and puts it back in the bottle like I never took it, I wanna see the science side of BL explain that one

Showers completely kill off any buzz I may have. Also one I didn't notice on here was eating food.

I'm sober(ish) now, but this is what killed my coke high (it's a long list, tweaker problems):
When someone played a song I didn't like
When my ex boyfriend started freestyling/ talking about his non existent rap career
When I was out of cigarettes
When it was just my ex and I in the apartment, I liked having company.
Running out.
Sex, mostly because my ex would try to force it.
Any conversation that wasn't lighthearted, or I was doing more listening than talking.
When I ran out of new posts to read on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Pinterest

Lots of things. When I was high, I wanted to stay up, either stare at my phone or be surrounded by funny people, listen to music, and chainsmoke cigaretts, Maybe drink a little wine. OR, or go for a long drive by myself. Nothing more, nothing less.

Ive notices that with some opiates if you walk or run, you dont feel the effects so strong anymore, like with oxycontin, its more like lay back on soffa opiate. But in the other hand opium or poppy pod sea you can do anything and dont loose the effect. Also codeine is very spesific what you are doing, just like oxycontin, you get best effects of it just laying down.

Knowing that the peak is already gone when I've decided not to redose.

What is opiate exactly? I'm assuming it can be laced easily which scares me since it's a pill. I do coke I know it's laced but I know the dealer well so I know he only laces it with benzocaine. Also heard its good for sex? Do u struggle to get an erection and does it feel better than fucking on coke? I do sometimes have problems getting hard on coke but I get horny as fuck and fuck hookers all day when I'm on coke. Makes me last waaayyy longer than when I'm sober (literally will bust in 30 seconds when sober). Does opiate make u horny like coke? What's the high like? I live in the GTA is easy to get and good quality?

I'm one of them people where opiates make me limp, or if I get half hard, having sex feels like like brushburn feeling on my dick, and eventually it turns soft, i never understood people that get dopedick on opiates and can fuck for hours. .

An opiate is natural drug like codeine and morphine from the opium poppy. An opioid is a semi synthetic derived from the alkoloids of the poppy such as hydrocodone, oxycodone and heroin or fully synthetic drug made in a lab like tramadol, methadone and fentanyl. It's different for everybody about the sex thing. I get dope dick and can go for fucking ever. Some people can't get hard. Some people dont want to lol. And the high is amazing. There aren't words to explain it. If you have any sort of addictive personality at all or even if you dont I would suggest you don't fuck with it. I'm sure many others can agree haha.

Please if someone can relate, Please do!
People claim that adding benzos with they're opiates, causes this crazy potentiation.
I do agree that it causes increased CNS depression, but when it comes to the.actual effects of mixing, i am a believer that the sedation from.benzos masks the "glow" that opiates provide. I always take.benzos at the very end of my opiate buzz so I don't make it a foggy experience.

And obviously, crack cocaine kills my heroin buzz.

a huge list of things kill my opiate buzz. my enviroment should be ideally controlled like a pleasure dome to enjoy my buzz in the best way possible. and that cant happene with annotyin friends around doing something as small as eating crunchy food (not even smackin their lips but the sound of the crunching will piss me off) to conversations about my life, when am i gonna do this, achieve that etc.

just too many things to name re opiate buzz's. i take opiates to escape the sadness of the real world. so basically things that distinctively remind me of my current reality objectively are huge buzzkills. like calls from creditors...

I got pulled over high as hell on Norcos and that completely killed my buzz and I agree showering does as well and so does eating for me.

When I mix the two the benzo completely takes over my opiate high. Like every damn time.

Food before or after kills my oxy high. When I'm on bupe I can eat though with no problem