• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Benzo Discussion V. Waking up in a Wakefield skip

Welcome Dizzyshell - 15 years clean? I could do with making that a personal goal and then see if I can beat it.

European & African Drug Discussion so we is mostly from the UK & Eire, mostly (always have to get the Newt reference in :D)

To the Scottish guy above . I'm from Birmingham and I've watched documentary about Valium in Scotland and it looks like it's all fakes and I don't know one person in Birmingham who does what we all do . I've Asked on psychiatric wards I've been to and no one has any or none to give . My wanker doctor refused to prescribe my hospitals request of diazepam and zolpidem and now hospital is getting me off zolpidem I've already got off the Valium so I needed a stash as I can't get any anymore . I only take few diazepam every now and then as before I was a walking zombie mess every fucker tells me now what I was like . Anyway just wondering if it's a big habit in your place . I get mine off same guy I've known for 6 years I was one of his firs customers and he's a brill supplier always on time with tracking etc even subbed me a few times and mainly his benzos are clean and by what I've read around on forums I'm pretty lucky .

Hi yes 15 years never touched nothing since I'm on subutex still now because I'm a wimp for withdrawals lol ? 16mg . Are you on
H ? Thanks for reply ?I love this forum but couldn't register something to do with a email being wrong fuck knows but I used a new email and eventually got here .

Birmingham crew, respect dew - I'm from Wolverhampton and still live in the general vicinity.

No 'H' since December - I'm on a methadone reduction and hoping to be shut of it all within the next few months.

Sorry you had so much trouble getting your account activated but the perseverance appears to have paid off!

Hey big up big up the Birmingham crew lol ? I think that's how that song went . Weldone for not using !!! I'm 15 years in July I was 15 when I started and I was 19 the last time I used herion I'm now 34 . I
Never crave herion and I never have thought once - need a hit . The life I had on that drug frightens me so bad . I can get bad flash backs and I can smell and taste the time I'm in , in a flash back . If you know what I mean ?. If herion was free forever I'd still turn my nose up . I don't mean to sound all high and mighty about it so I apologise if anyone thinks that . The only reason why I'm on subs still is because I don't wanna withdraw from it and go back to that hell . They say go into detox and we'll dose you up with benzos - you won't know or feel anything . I know there's a new drug that supposedly stops withdrawing but I'd love to know if that works . So I'm still addicted to an opiate . I'm
Glad it's not methadone I'm on , I hate that stuff too . Took me 12 weeks in rehab to feel normal again but I jumped off at 40mg so no
Wonder I suffered . You should change to subs but only problem is you don't get high enough with benzos on subutex .to me subutex has the effect of a aspirin to me - I feel nothing on it but that the idea probably plus there's a blocker in it . What's it like these days to get still alum rock vendors ? It was like that in late 90s early 00s.

Tolerance well and truly re - set following 22 day break

My clonazepam arrived yesterday, a couple of days earlier than expected but not a moment too soon. Had a dental abscess blow up in my face yesterday morning following crippling toothache all Monday. So due to a combination of this plus the fact that my neurosis have been at DEFCON 1 I had 2mg at tea time upon receiving them and then stupidly and unnecessarily had an extra milligram at 21.00 in order to get to sleep to try and forget about my toothache. Did the trick far too well, causing a black out as I have woken this morning to find that I had got through an entire box of fags overnight and of more concern, one of the sheets appears to have caught fire at some point (there is only 2/3 of it left). I don't smoke in bed so I have to attribute all of these pathetic behaviours to being over - pammed.

Feeling fine today if a little benzed still (which I love anyway) so it goes without saying that I have no compultion to re-dose until it is actually needed. Abscess has disappeared and toothache is gone so im looking forward to a massive dinner as I haven't had one since Sunday due to the pain. really need to get some swirls down my neck at the w/e now I have the back up.

Last edited:
Fuck yeah, that is scary.

I'm lucky in never really having done anything particularly dangerous or criminal etc etc etc during a benzo blackout, other than taking fucking shit loads of benzos.

I tell ya, I've never really had total blackout (in 19 years of using these drugs last night was the only real incident of concern) but many selective memory gaps, usually pertaining to where I've put my weed. I have half a gram floating around which went AWOL when I had that flubromazepam a few weeks ago, it's not much but as I didn't bother getting any last weekend it would be perfect as I am desperate for a lean now. I have a quarter waiting for me to pick up tomorrow lunchtime though but it is still a good 16 hours away leaving me with a Christmas eve impatience. As soon as I have it I'm going to try and check out 'Logan' if it is still on at the flix.

D10 Blue Pills - deffo not diaz. Been given good few 2mg xanax bars recent months for comedowns after partying and they work a treat.

Last edited:
I will bud - I've been using clonazepam for 14 years as I too used to be able to get 2mg Rivotril tablets by the hundreds in a former life. I can only get the Auden generics nowadays.

I don't bother with clonitrazolam any more since I ran out it's too much of a pain to get hold of now.

Last edited:
These are the legit bars going around, there are others that are worse, the logo is less developed and the taste is chalky and non existent with them, these have that alprazolam taste and looks proper
23k3c5s.jpg

Have had 10mg of alprazolam, the same bars you see in pic above ^ feel lovely and chilled out, got a big pizza n cuppa tea, always hit the munchies wen I get a few benzos in me lol anyone else get that?
Anyone been gettin good Diaz lately, I mean proper ones like msjs or boxes? Ain't seen them in ages and I miss em :(

Thats 5 bars. Does not sound legit to me. That would knock out a horse

Even the heaviest xanny head i have known would not eat 10 mg in one go. No way. Either it aint xanax or its a typo

Depends on tolerance really. It takes a few days for my tolerance to hit 10mg.

Depends on tolerance really. It takes a few days for my tolerance to hit 10mg.
Are you talking legit xanax? Cause i know a few people that were on it for years and none ate 5 bars at a time..