• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Benzo Discussion V. Waking up in a Wakefield skip

As far as I am aware, there are no legitimate tablets used in medicine that contain more than 2mg, but due to alprazolams popularity as a drug of abuse they are many clandestine 'bars' manufactured with doses of 5mg per tablet +. I have read anecdotal reports that there were reliable consistent black market sources for high quality products of this type in the UK (and it also appears widely available as a raw powder unlike other Rx benzodiazepines), but according to the same reports the criminals responsible do not appear to be in the market any more and as such the quality has become has variable as the awful counterfeit 'diazepam 10mg' tablets that appear so widespread in certain parts of the UK (Scotland in particular).

These reports concluded that one should avoid these products and if buying alprazolam tablets on the black market folk should do there best to obtain legitimate medicines diverted from the health care market (which only come in flavours of 0.5,1 and 2mg to the best of my knowledge).

I've heard of those mad strong bars in Ballymena. I just don't think I could face horsing benzo's into me again. Especially short acting one's. Think the memory of waking up in sheer panic an exhaustion, as if a bus was parked on my chest, when I had built up to a 20mg etizolam addiction. Swapped this out for 40/50mg+ Flubmazepam or similar dose Clonzelam/Nifoxipam. Got in patient NHS help. Was switched to 30mg diazepam straight away and that was frankly terrifying at times. I didn't get any sleep for 5 days, hallucinated, ripped shirts with back spasms. But in the course of 8 months got down to 1mg of diazepam a day.

Then I jumped of and honestly, for whatever reason, I really don't know why, going from 1mg to 0 was as hard as 40/50mg flubpam to 30mg diazepam.

I bounced back up to 5mg and I've pretty much stayed there. I get 17 2mg tablets a week, definitely feel I could get by on less. But I'm feeling more stable than I have in years.

I was/am prescribed, 45mg Mirtazapine for insomnia/depression/anxiety and I do really think it has helped. I also take 30mg Vyvanse (approx 18mg dexedrine a day). When I decide to reduce anything I think it will be bringing the Mirtazapine to 30mg.

But really the most curious side effect of this combo is that I really havn't feel the desire to abuse the meds or take recreational drugs. A first for me in 20+ years.

To anyone stuggling with benzo addiction you have my utmost sympathy. For me it was utter hell (and i still take 4.5mg of valium a day) however I've met others who stopped relatively easily so it probably best not to just assume it will be hell. One thing though it made it super easy to just stop cigs by comparison

Are you talking legit xanax? Cause i know a few people that were on it for years and none ate 5 bars at a time..

Many different kinds of alprazolam pills and powders (and other benzos such as etizolam and diazepam); whether they be black market, grey market or NHS. Mostly consistent and very good quality with a few notable and obvious exceptions - and obviously that would just result in the consumption of more for the desired effect.

But either way, yes my tolerance increases pretty much exponentially these days. I wouldn't say 10mg is considered a lot for many who have lived in the age of cheap benzos tablets, let alone very (and dangerously) cheap powders.

Yeah rc benzos are unheard of among my circle. Only the pharmaceutical company version. But no mistake 10mg of xanax is a lot

Nor are 7 x 20mg of Temaz which do nothing.
Ethanol (I FUCKING LOATHE the term "Drugs & Alcohol", sorry) is the only thing that could have down-regulated my GABA' receptors so vastly :|

I spent around 9 months taking all sorts of different "valium" from boxes of actavis/teva/crescents to msj and all the dodgy ones in between. I was a silly bastard really. But around 10 weeks ago I decided enough was enough. I reduced a little but I basically cold turkey'd and I was mad with the smack at the time too. I was fucked I had to get a grip, but coming of the benzos was hellish at least with the gear I had my meth to help me out, but the benzo WD was the moment horrible thing I have ever felt, was so scary I thought I was gonna have a seizure more than once. Never again. There is boxes around about glasgow anymore it's back to being loose ones, locally made ww and d10s every where again death pills, and there is loose yellows I was taking these for months, not diazepam but for sure some kind of rc benzo. Also, msj about as well I was taking thous of them for a while towards the end of my binge. Just as I said I was getting a grip I sold the last 120 to a local smack dealer, knew the guy for years sold him vals on and off for years too! He had a solid door always had doe but had a bad benzo habbit, really bad. I obviously have stayed away from everything but I was out and about the other day and heard the man had went into a coma and died through the fake valium, and another guy I know has went blind in one eye with the fakes too. Nuts!! Assuming it'll be the wws/d10s. I don't know what has happened to all the boxes that where on the streets they might have been counterfeit but people weren't dropping like flys been loans of deaths in scotland since boxes dried up. Them bars are about glasgow as well not in numbers of the fake blues but they are there I had 100 of a dude for a swap few month back, but shit is crazy regarding valium in glasgow.

These are the legit bars going around, there are others that are worse, the logo is less developed and the taste is chalky and non existent with them, these have that alprazolam taste and looks proper
23k3c5s.jpg

ah, i see you too are a man of culture
i'm off to go pick some of these up tomorrrow(ish)
what do you make of these? i've always rated them highly but i had a big falling out with a fellow BL'er over these exact bars - traded me some of their clonaz for some of my bars and they were really dissapointed with them -...
i guess Xanax's reputation precedes it but i guises this guy was just looking for some sort of military-grade sedation?
anywho, what;d you make of thEM?

Last edited:
For the past while I had been getting these type of bars and they were 100% Xanax, I just knew by taste as they had that lovely sweet taste and few minutes after taken sublingually I got the desired effects, I felt I could take as many as needed and no problem would occur, even the night I had over 5 of the 2mg bars
Now what's important here is u look at the XANAX print on the bar of the real ones
23k3c5s.jpg

2nr3ii0.png

Now yesterday I got another few off my usual guy, he always had the ones above but he said they were the same ones but these ones came from a tub (?) this tub here (edit: got the tub wrong)
2i9p15i.png

But something is wrong here, as the ones I have are very different, I am 100% wanting to get them tested now but look at these ones and play spot the difference
2ntvi52.jpg

These fakes have smaller letters, little to no taste, never mind a Xanax taste fs and turns chalky, I need to get these tested as they do contain a chemical that, within 2-5 mins of sublingual ROA, I get hot flushes over my body that my body recognised as something I haven't had in many years, but due to my subutex I got less of the effects, just a warm temperate, I believe that these are either a weird rc benzo that I hadn't tried (which is very hard to think of ;) ) or fentanyl or fentanyl like drug

I am really hoping it's not the latter or deaths are gonna start happening
Be careful people until I get them tested and know what is what

So if anyone is willing to help me get 2 of these sent to wedinos I would greatly appreciate it

Last edited:
For the past while I had been getting these type of bars and they were 100% Xanax, I just knew by taste as they had that lovely sweet taste and few minutes after taken sublingually I got the desired effects, I felt I could take as many as needed and no problem would occur, even the night I had over 5 of the 2mg bars
Now what's important here is u look at the XANAX print on the bar of the real ones
23k3c5s.jpg

2nr3ii0.png

Now yesterday I got another few off my usual guy, he always had the ones above but he said they were the same ones but these ones came from a tub (?) this tub here (edit: got the tub wrong)
2i9p15i.png

But something is wrong here, as the ones I have are very different, I am 100% wanting to get them tested now but look at these ones and play spot the difference
2ntvi52.jpg

These fakes have smaller letters, little to no taste, never mind a Xanax taste fs and turns chalky, I need to get these tested as they do contain a chemical that, within 2-5 mins of sublingual ROA, I get hot flushes over my body that my body recognised as something I haven't had in many years, but due to my subutex I got less of the effects, just a warm temperate, I believe that these are either a weird rc benzo that I hadn't tried (which is very hard to think of ;) ) or fentanyl or fentanyl like drug

I am really hoping it's not the latter or deaths are gonna start happening
Be careful people until I get them tested and know what is what

So if anyone is willing to help me get 2 of these sent to wedinos I would greatly appreciate it

I have read anecdotal reports that there were reliable consistent black market sources for high quality products of this type in the UK (and it also appears widely available as a raw powder unlike other Rx benzodiazepines), but according to the same reports the criminals responsible do not appear to be in the market any more and as such the quality has become has variable as the awful counterfeit 'diazepam 10mg' tablets that appear so widespread in certain parts of the UK (Scotland in particular).

These reports concluded that one should avoid these products and if buying alprazolam tablets on the black market folk should do there best to obtain legitimate medicines diverted from the health care market (which only come in flavours of 0.5,1 and 2mg to the best of my knowledge).

In respect of the 1st anniversary of the PSA2016 I've treated mysedf to some Clonitrazolam and Flubromzepam Powder which I have volumetrically dosed in a dilute solution of Red Label Smirnoff (0.5mg / 1mlfor the Clonazolam and 2mg / 1ml for the Flubromzepam. The flubromazeam precipitates a little when left but redissolves upon 10 mins of heating and agitiation ).

To say the last week has been a little hazy n an understatement...

Sorry Matt - didn't mean to come across as mean - I'm just passing on the latest word in black market alprazolam bars. HR first innit xx

Fwiw Stee is right. Xanax is predominantly pressed black market. Chances of pharma bars are very low as we don't tend to have them in the NHS. Xanax press moulds have been available for years via China. The US is rife with fakes and home presses.

UK has been different as we have been slow to develop the "culture" the US has for Xanax. The main UK presser has been very consistent on quality, content and distribution in their press over a long period. This has been backed up by Energy control tests spanning 3 or 4 years. They only ever sold bulk through dark methods. They recently retired passing on their business to others. This has created a vacuum and the space has been filled both by the pressers chosen associates and others who see a new opportunity as Xanax seems to be gaining cultural awareness.

Good bars always have a nice snap well pressed easy to portion. Also they tend to be shiny. Alprazolam also has a very specific bitter taste as mentioned by others that although is not a good HR method is used by people familiar to Alprazolam.

Those are definitely "fakes" Matt or at least not from the original black market presser. Letters are too small. The ones on wedinos are spot on to what would be "considered" best press.

Those are definitely "fakes" Matt or at least not from the original black market presser. Letters are too small. The ones on wedinos are spot on to what would be "considered" best press.

Cheers for the support 'Boa, but while the above may almost certainly be correct, we cannot (and do not permit threads on Bluelight asking for such) I.D. pills, powders or drug matter of any description. Your comment above is OK as it relates to an ongoing discussion, but despite the logic you have used to reach it (which appears to stem from the same understanding of the UK alprazolam black market as I have) we still cannot say for definite as the what the AI is in these products, or the amount.

Even if you were to post a photo of a box of Roche 'Valium' 10mg tablets, with the picture including a blister strip with 2 of the items removed so we could view both sides, we still could not comment as to their suspected contents which in each and every case could only be confirmed by laboratory analysis, or to a much less accurate degree, a subjective 'trip report' by someone consuming one of them, someone who would consider themselves able to identify a 10mg diazepam oral product.

How does it go on in the MDMA thread then where people ask have you tried this or that pill?
I thought since they were fakes and yes i know they are I'm not being stupid, thought that maybe others had came across them since they had such an odd effect and in the interest of HR we could speculate if anyone else had them and thought they were off
Unfortunately a majority of drug users don't hav access to diverted benzos so black market is the only choice, whether that be the man down the road or DNMs
Anyway I just got told I can get msj's (diverted from Sri Lanka ;) lol) so I will be content soon

As Stee rightly said you simply don't know if what you get Is right unless you test each individual tablet. Even then if you test part of a tablet then whose to say the distribution is then same in the whole.

As rightly pointed out my reply is purely conjecture based on the fact that I have a little knowledge of the market in the UK. But those ones that we see as good may well be simply a point in time and as has happened before any presser can change the content when ever they wish or get the die press made to be identical.

MDMA is indeed exactly the same however due to the intricacy of each press the fact that the pressers doesnt try to match a pharma but create their own to distinguish their brand etc. Then their is a golden period where a new pill hits the market with a new shape which can then be identified as a lesser degree of risk compared to say an MSJ which hasn't changed its shape colour etc in years.

Also it does appear from LE analysis that MDMA is a press and run operation Europe based near to synth source m. Makes as many as you can in a run and close shop. Where as benzo operations tend to be day in day out and operate in areas such as India.

As time moves on the chances are the MDMA pill then does become copied the contents reduced or changed etc.

If we can report that it's HR. Hence why I guess it is allowed to report of a pill and effect?

Last edited:
Good bars always have a nice snap well pressed easy to portion. Also they tend to be shiny. Alprazolam also has a very specific bitter taste as mentioned by others that although is not a good HR method is used by people familiar to Alprazolam.

Letters are too small. The ones on wedinos are spot on to what would be "considered" best press.

This is what I was trying to say!
They aren't the original Xanax bar I was gettin for months and they had changed to these fakes
I even said these fakes have smaller letters and zero to no taste, that's why I posted my picture of the old bars and pic of new bars and said spot the difference, it's for HR so that people know what they are getting but then I get told to get diverted benzos and stop asking for help about finding out what's in these with wedinos, now as you said the old pressed has gone and in with the new ones and these are the new from some people, so eventually they will start turning up so I wanted to get them tested but nobody supported that, the opposite happened and now I feel lik how BL EADD feels now, no drug talk, only social talk, you can say you hav drugs but the minute you ask for help your either shut down or ignored, that person that asked for help could make a mistake and we know how that story ends
I'm sorry if this offends but I've been on and off here for ages and back wen I started on here it was mostly drug discussion, plenty of help with people asking 'I got x pill/blotter is it any good' and it wuld be answered, now it's like an in-group thing, were if u aren't talking about what your doing right now or in the photography thread posting pictures (and don't get me wrong that's all cool) then ur outside the in-group, not just I think this and have spoke to various older BLers, one used the words 'elitist attitude now' and that was over a year ago, now I am starting to see what he meant and I'm sad about it as this place is held dearly by me and that image of older times is quickly crumbling

I'm very sorry for the rant and apologise if this offends anyone, I just needed to say my and others that have left BL's opinions
Stee you are one that has responded to me most as of the BL crew of today so thanks for listening even when you disagree

Edit: how does the American side of BL get a 'Massive Amounts of Fake Pharmaceuticals- HARM REDUCTION THREAD' with 503 posts yet we get zilch and zero help, they have compare pictures with fake and real beside each other which I done
I'm confused and saddened by it

Last edited:
I guess because HR is always developing and changing as is the drugs and the site users. There are many more options around if you simply seek a guess.

This site has definitely become more responsible in its approach, as it should do, to maintain its position as a proponent of safe drug use education and study.

In my day we had mazzies and vals end of. No real RC alternatives. Times change and its not because of elitism its simply to try and educate that a drug can not be identified by sight, taste etc. Only by testing.

And yeh you always have human nature. I use the site occasionally and feel that it's what you make it. Whether I'm liked or part of a group I really don't care; for me a selfish pleasure to discuss things most people have no interest or care to discuss IRL.

Think you miss the point of what Stee was saying. He has allowed it on the very basis of the argument you presented IE your alerting to fake or at least a change in your supply.