• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Benzo Discussion V. Waking up in a Wakefield skip

^how do you know if the content of the pills varies pill by pill? if you're only sending one....just a thought, those things are so cheap I'm guessing some may have 10mg of diaz, some may have 1mg, some may have 20mg and others may have none.

I'll be doing some Wedinos testing myself for some things.

I'm sorry about the semi - blackout blitz of a post yesterday - I haven't had any Clonitrazolam in 6 months, and despite using Clonazepam already twice this week (2mg then 3mg 4 days later) - 2mg of C'lam was a bit excessive for someone who's tolerance to these drugs has severely plummeted since I stopped taking them regularly back in the autumn.

Test driving the Flubromazepam this morning with a 16mg dose - just perfect. Oh how I've missed these particular flavours of chill - thankfully I only have about 10 decent doses of each so now I've had a dip they can go away again for a rainy day.

I don't recall seeing anything that bad Stee - you should've seen my embarrassing posts I'd make under the influence of too much Midazolam. So many next day face palms and deleting sesh. It's hard being the 'face' of HR sometimes. Perhaps a new sticky thread of 'do as we say not as we do' :D

'do as we say not as we do' :D

I think that this is kind of implicit in the EADD members creed =D

I'd fucking love some Midlazolam - I havn't had any in over 2 years and it was always difficult fr me to get hold of anyway.

Between the Clonazepam, Clonazolam, Flubromazpam and Diclazepam I have a decent enough spectrum of select for the time being anyway and serious opportunities to finally get around to chewing on a lysergamide of wrap my lips round a mushroom soup next w/e.

Got some blues stupidly cheap the other day, vaugely recall the stamp from pakistan blues years ago and popping up over the years, these are badly pressed & crumbly and seem to have some benzo in them but def not diazepam, anyone come across em?

photo skillz :sus:

Look dodgy as fuck but you weren't expecting Pharmaceutical grade were you? Never seen the stamp myself, took about 3 hours to try and remember my username on here, gave up a few times, thank god for chrome which remembers. Been getting crescent 10mg here locally, tevas and actavis have dried up,,, all the same to me though.

As of my first post though, i dont think I will ever quit benzos. Withdrawals and what not is more hassle than its worth, I was getting bad attacks even before I took benzos so nothing will change, almost near my expiray date anyway I imagine. P.S those eggs look tasty :)

I think that this is kind of implicit in the EADD members creed =D

I'd fucking love some Midlazolam - I havn't had any in over 2 years and it was always difficult fr me to get hold of anyway.

Between the Clonazepam, Clonazolam, Flubromazpam and Diclazepam I have a decent enough spectrum of select for the time being anyway and serious opportunities to finally get around to chewing on a lysergamide of wrap my lips round a mushroom soup next w/e.

Heh, seems implicit to the smarter ones amongst us perhaps! When I was a yoot a lot of the discussion seemed so normalised it didn't come across as too risky...
i haven't any Midaz in even longer, it really was blackout city but with a tolerance / bit of know how, there was a pretty sweet spot to be reached / regretted :D

Enjoy your potential trippy times to comes!

Look dodgy as fuck but you weren't expecting Pharmaceutical grade were you? Never seen the stamp myself, took about 3 hours to try and remember my username on here, gave up a few times, thank god for chrome which remembers. Been getting crescent 10mg here locally, tevas and actavis have dried up,,, all the same to me though.

As of my first post though, i dont think I will ever quit benzos. Withdrawals and what not is more hassle than its worth, I was getting bad attacks even before I took benzos so nothing will change, almost near my expiray date anyway I imagine. P.S those eggs look tasty :)

I used to think I would never quit benzos, but they just made my anxiety worse in the long run than it was to begin with, it's a painful process having to re-learn coping mechanisms without their help, proper anxiety inducing but sadly that seems to be the only way to get over it, facing fears, feeling the anxiety, letting it run it's course, coming out the other end, realising you're still in one piece, rinse and repeating until you can handle whatever comes your way.

I used to think I would never quit benzos, but they just made my anxiety worse in the long run than it was to begin with, it's a painful process having to re-learn coping mechanisms without their help, proper anxiety inducing but sadly that seems to be the only way to get over it, facing fears, feeling the anxiety, letting it run it's course, coming out the other end, realising you're still in one piece, rinse and repeating until you can handle whatever comes your way.

Truth, its worth the struggle imo/e ^

That pic of the white d10 pills is locally made valium where they can't even be arsed getting the dye lol and they don't contain diazepam something that gets you fucked up, but not diazepam.

I had 7 yellows this morning, & my meth felt alright to a few hours ago, i thought it was the diazepam , so the 5 I had put by for the morning I took, I will get at least 25 tomorrow again about 10am tomorrow but recently, i feel the 3/4/5 I have been taking before i go for my meth takes my anxieties away, so I maybe have balls'd up for the morning. Where I need to go for my vals & meth is a ball hair from each other but it's still that walk without my yellows, and I don't even like that thought!!!

Fairy pressure couple of days, so I'm going to give my brain a reprieve with the last of the little clonitrazolam selection I was treated to the last month.

Every time we say goodbye...

Benzos are the best. They go with everything & are great by there self! Make you feel a million bucks, best things out there for me at the mo.

Problem is they make your anxiety a fuckload worse by the time you (if ever) decide to come off them.

Great in the short term, worst fucking crutch ever in the long run.

It's one of those drugs were less is more. I've been guilty over the past 20 years of binging on them to the point where I have to take forced tolerance breaks ( the last few weeks being one) and the rebound anxiety is almost completely debilitating.

Thankfully, without the unlimited access to them I used to have through work, and then again when the RC compunds were available I'm back in the position that I have enough as to not to worry for a good while but not the ridiculous amounts of flubromzepam, diclazepam and clonazolam I was getting through when they available on tap prior to the PSA enforcement. Apart from the aforementioned little RC select I got my hands on the other week it's back to the trusty favourites for general purposes - diazepam and clonazepam.

the rebound anxiety is almost completely debilitating.

For sure, it took me months of crippling anxiety, constant shaking hands, nervous tics, etc in day to day life / social gatherings / work settings to get over it having been dependant on them for years.

I'd take opiate withdrawal over benzo withdrawal any day.

For sure, it took me months of crippling anxiety, constant shaking hands, nervous tics, etc in day to day life / social gatherings / work settings to get over it having been dependant on them for years.

I'd take opiate withdrawal over benzo withdrawal any day.

God yes, I remember getting savage anxiety attacks when doing basic stuff like buying something from a checkout in the first months post benzos. Of course, the embarrassment of being so visibly anxious was incredibly embarrassing and made things even worse in a sort of negative feedback loop. In a 'what doesn't kill you makes you stronger' sense I actually like to think the whole ordeal allowed me to overcome some social anxiety I experienced pre benzos, but obviously there are safer ways of facing your fears!

Diving in at the deep end tends to work for me...fastest way to get over your fears a lot of the time.

But yep, I've been there with the daily panic attacks, panic attacks whilst queuing in shops, even just leaving the house. Spilling all my 2p coins at a Tesco till from hands shaking so bad whilst trying to buy the cheapest bottle of wine. Pretty humiliating at the time, but whatever - if that's what it takes to get through it, then that's what it took. No regrets!

Never used them daily for more than a couple of weeks at a time. I am wary of relying on them to control anxiety. Mindfulness is far more effective in the long term but for acute anxiety short term benzo treatment is good. I always have some in case of comedowns or if life goes pear shaped but have managed to avoid any kind of dependence. I dont actually get any kind of high off them..they just take away anxiety and help me get to sleep.

I went daily for years (Regrettably) but felt I had no other option at the time. I would scoff at the idea of any meditation or mindfulness, but will agree with you Consumer, it does work wonders, especially for those that have trouble calming their minds. Daily practice is even more effective. What's 10minutes out of your day?

When you suffer serious anxiety, the relief itself is a good enough high. When you're not an anxious wreck I guess they feel just as you described.

Just like some people can take or leave opiates / stims etc, not everything is for everyone.

Any advice on alleviating the symptoms of benzo belly during withdrawal? This is something which has reared it's ugly head over the last week, and the discomfort is something else!

I've had a quick look into it and I seem to be (for the most part) avoiding all foods which tend to trigger or exacerbate matters, though apparently chamomile should be avoided. I have been chuggin' in abundance. :\

Some people seem to recommend activated charcoal for bloating etc. Does anyone have any experience with this or similar? I'm just too scared to eat anything now for fear I'll end up lookin' like Elvis in his latter days.

I'll be seeing my key worker tomorrow (never met this one before) but honestly, some of them are so clueless I need to do my homework beforehand.

Ginger tea would probably calm your stomach, ginger and turmeric honey cinnamon in warm milk (use soy if your sensitive to lactose).

Try cayenne pepper (not chili powder) in any of the above - can really help with gas, upset stomach etc. It is very spicy though so if your not into spicy food just use a small amount at first and see how you go.

Water melon, bananas etc are pretty good as they contain a lot of potassium that can help in reducing bloating - blend them with coconut water and that can help.

Good luck with the key worker