European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Benzo Discussion V. Waking up in a Wakefield skip

Yeah, thank you for those tips.
14.gif

I'll go and buy some fresh ginger and make a tea.

Cayenne def. isn't too hot for me. In fact, my fav is Habanero, and I've just read that they too have anti-inflammatory effects.

Capsaicin acts an anti-inflammatory agent within the body, and can help treat the symptoms of inflammation-based conditions like arthritis and headaches. Capsaicin inhibits the production of Substance P, a compound that is responsible for the swelling and pain associated with inflammation. The capsaicin in habanero peppers may also be able to block the activity of nuclear transcription factors which can trigger inflammatory reactions that may lead to premature aging and cancer.

Water melon, bananas etc are pretty good as they contain a lot of potassium that can help in reducing bloating - blend them with coconut water and that can help.

Noted. :)

Good luck with the key worker

Thank you. :) <3

Any advice on alleviating the symptoms of benzo belly during withdrawal? This is something which has reared it's ugly head over the last week, and the discomfort is something else!

I'd never heard of this. Are you sure you've cut all the foods which cause problems completely?

Unfortunately I've learnt that there is no way to cheat by having small amounts of problematic foods (whether you might have a food intolerance or such foods are exasperating something else). You need to *completely* remove them... and quite often they are hiding away where you least expect them.

So for gluten: Wheat/rye/barley/couscous/oats/bulgur wheat/pasta/most food etc etc
Milk: Pesto/crisps/biscuits/wine/etc etc

Essentially most processed food uses either egg/gluten/milk as a binder/filler, or is made in a factory that does. I find the best thing to do is to just stick to the basic ingredients whilst you find out what is causing the issues. :)

Edit: just to add that your prescription diazepam almost certainly contains lactose. Your doctor may well tell you that it's not contained in a sufficient enough quantity to cause problems, but it is certainly tends to be if your body rejects lactose for whatever reason. I spent weeks wondering why I was having digestive problems off the back of a pretty solid veg/meat based diet, before actually weirdly having a dream that my propranolol tablets contained lactose... before waking up, checking the packet and realising it did.

Last edited:
I never experienced any benzo GI problems when tapering (only on opiates) - either it's a diet issue/or something in the pill itself causing you distress like Tranced said, or perhaps it's simply anxiety/stress rearing it's head in from the taper itself and causing you an upset stomach?

I srly don't know. But if you google "Benzo Belly" you will see that it appears to be an issue for many people. I guess I'm just one of the unlucky ones.

As previously stated elsewhere, I went vegan last year, so I prepare most of my own food with the occasional slip up. I have no known allergies, but I avoid bread and processed foods in general just cuz that's the way I am nowadays. I haven't even drank any alcohol since xmas. Nor am I on any other meds or recreational drugs atm. I don't even touch caffeine anymore.

Basically, ever since day one of the withdrawals I've had trouble with my bowels / stomach etc, so I shouldn't think it's a lactose thing. :? Funnily enough, I'm okay today. I'm just gonna have to watch everything I eat and raise this issue with my doctor when I see him in a few weeks time.

FWIW the meeting with the new key worker went well. I've dropped down to 11mg a day now, and will continue to drop 1mg every two weeks as long as I feel comfortable with that. My only other minor issue is that I sometimes find myself a lil' wobbly on my feet, but everything else is good.

I spent weeks wondering why I was having digestive problems off the back of a pretty solid veg/meat based diet, before actually weirdly having a dream that my propranolol tablets contained lactose... before waking up, checking the packet and realising it did.

Do you find this benefits your anxiety? My doctor is overly keen to stick me on SSRI's on a daily basis once I'm through with this taper, but that just feels like replacing one issue with another to me. From what I gather you can just take a propranolol if you feel an attack coming on rather than taking them every day. Is that correct?

Every doctor I've seen has tried to push SSRIs on me but I've never felt the need or desire for them.

The whole point of getting off of pills / benzos was to stop being dependant on something, I don't really want to replace it with something else.

I.e. wanted to force myself to learn how to manage my anxiety without medication anymore, even if it meant lots of wobbling and embarrassment, it was worth it in the long run.

then again, totally your decision what you choose to do / feel most comfortable with.

well done so far, you're kicking ass :)

I srly don't know. But if you google "Benzo Belly" you will see that it appears to be an issue for many people. I guess I'm just one of the unlucky ones.

As previously stated elsewhere, I went vegan last year, so I prepare most of my own food with the occasional slip up. I have no known allergies, but I avoid bread and processed foods in general just cuz that's the way I am nowadays. I haven't even drank any alcohol since xmas. Nor am I on any other meds or recreational drugs atm. I don't even touch caffeine anymore.

Basically, ever since day one of the withdrawals I've had trouble with my bowels / stomach etc, so I shouldn't think it's a lactose thing. :? Funnily enough, I'm okay today. I'm just gonna have to watch everything I eat and raise this issue with my doctor when I see him in a few weeks time.

FWIW the meeting with the new key worker went well. I've dropped down to 11mg a day now, and will continue to drop 1mg every two weeks as long as I feel comfortable with that. My only other minor issue is that I sometimes find myself a lil' wobbly on my feet, but everything else is good.

Do you find this benefits your anxiety? My doctor is overly keen to stick me on SSRI's on a daily basis once I'm through with this taper, but that just feels like replacing one issue with another to me. From what I gather you can just take a propranolol if you feel an attack coming on rather than taking them every day. Is that correct?

Yip, it's pretty good at blocking feelings of physical anxiety. There are no withdrawals and there is no need to taper. It seems fairly benign compared to most stuff... But at the same time, nowhere near as effective as a benzo.

The lactose in the tablets could well be what's causing the pains.
Every doctor I've seen has tried to push SSRIs on me but I've never felt the need or desire for them.

The whole point of getting off of pills / benzos was to stop being dependant on something, I don't really want to replace it with something else.

I.e. wanted to force myself to learn how to manage my anxiety without medication anymore, even if it meant lots of wobbling and embarrassment, it was worth it in the long run.

Exactly; I watched my ex girlfriend come off citalopram and she spent two weeks crying, having occasional panic attacks, topped with headaches, sickness and deliberating anxiety.

From what she told me there were literally no benefits... they just made her worse. Her saviour was yoga, fitness and meditation, which she now teaches to others.

Last edited:

then again, totally your decision what you choose to do / feel most comfortable with.

well done so far, you're kicking ass :)

The doctors are fucking useless. "Oh you're a bit anxious, a bit sad. Here we go, just take these SSRI's which have terrible side effects we're not sure whether they will work so prepare yourself for the SSRI merry go round." Then when you want to stop taking them you go through some level of withdrawal, at least ime. Also, don't get me started on getting urgent help from a therapist, nope you'll be stuck on a waiting list, generally a rather long one. I really want to try an MAOI like Nardil but these bastard doctors refuse to prescribe it. It's too dangerous. Yeah right, i've read so many reports on how efficient a drug it is for depression and especially anxiety which is my problem.

Benzo's have been the only drug that have had a real positive impact on my anxiety, it's as though a fog has been lifted and i can see clearly. Normally, i'm stuck in my own head, anxiety ridden and consciously on red alert. It's a fucking nightmare. First started taking them frequently from 2010 and quickly I became dependant. It wasn't all plain sailing though, i did find myself becoming more 'normal' but after some time i basically became a cocky, arrogant prick who didn't give a shit and i even started to think i was a lot better than other people, more confident. I tapered and came off them for two months but it was unbearable. I was literally housebound for weeks. If i did go out it was head down and walk fast. Doctor said it could take up to two years to fully recover and with that in mind and the thought of being stuck indoors for long periods of time, not being able to go to social events and basically waking up everyday thinking will this ever end, i decided that benzo's were the preferable option. I'm 33, living at home, unemployed so to suffer with that shit for two years would just ruin me.

Anyway, at the moment i'm currently using bars, fast acting and short lived (good and bad). Great for panic attacks! I'm not taking mad doses, never normally take anymore than six 2mg bars spaced out over a day. I'd love to be drug free but the alternative just doesn't seem doable. I've gone through opiate wd and even though it was hard it feels like a piece of cake in comparison. I don't like being a slave to a drug but if nothing else helps and doctors won't prescribe me anything other than SSRI's then what can i do? I just want to live a normal life dammit!

Last edited:
12mg of xanax is still a high dose to be on - consider switching to diazepam and tapering slowly slowly slowly? Let your brain blessed with neuroplasticity repair itself.

What's 2 years of recovery compared to a lifetime of dependancy?

Also Tranced suggestions of exercise/meditation/therapy/cbt etc will help you tremendously in learning how to deal with stress in a healthier way.

At the end of the day, it's your life, your choice and your decision which direction you'd like to head in, it's certainly no easy feat but why suffer unnecessarily - there was a time where you weren't dependant on them, you weren't born an anxiety ridden ruminating being - it is reversible, can be done, it's just a matter of facing fears.

If you're already living at home and unemployed what have you got to lose? Time is on your side.

If you are getting extreme nausea easily the best remedy is odansetron. Nothing comes close for nausea...except maybe a toke.

Got some blues stupidly cheap the other day, vaugely recall the stamp from pakistan blues years ago and popping up over the years, these are badly pressed & crumbly and seem to have some benzo in them but def not diazepam, anyone come across em?

es7ntv.png

photo skillz :sus:

Picture makes them look worse than they are, they look like 10mg blues def had that stamp before in the past on legit ones, and they are blue picture just came out dodgy only real problem with them is way too crumbly (...and not diazepam). Anyways got em tested and they came back as etizolam :sus:

i got these in the city centre , when we where through late at night getting white and b, just 10 for a score and they well a great dunt, they are still locally made valium tho

That was Thursday, only had they 10 and 2 of my normal yellows, yellows mans running out fast, but yesterday I smoked 4 bags of brown and something was still missing & it was these yellows av been taking , got them 7pm last night 10 & a coffee & an hour later I was brand new , went got another today, he only had 60 after I took my bag, never lifted enough money I txd and said al be down for another x amount put them by for me but cash talks, but he is a good cunt so he might, I can get more vals, he was just real local, I get my own ks, well I did but need to be qt just now , don't want to need to travels , tho he's saying a week max without em , well see, chasing else where is a pain in the arse & a travel for me!

Last edited:
Got a few Xanax bars and some d10s that are either etizolam or diclazepam (can anyone confirm this?)
Very chalky and cause the mouth to go blue if taken sublingual

2nlh1ci.jpg

Last edited:
Got this email recently:

DAMIS has received information that someone in the Ballymena area has bought a large quantity of what they believe is Xanax (benzodiazepine) powder from the internet and has also got a “tablet maker” - the tablets are made and stamped with the Xanax logo and are being sold off as 10mg tablets. We have received reports of individuals who have overdosed and needed hospitalisation after taking these tablets.

DAMIS has received a report that two young people from the Western area were found unconscious, and hospitalized, after taking what they describe as “Internet Blues” and believe to be diazepam. There are also reports from the same area that two other young people were hospitalized after consuming the same substance.

stay safe!

So after a ridiculous few months with g's of benzo powder last year I decided that it was in the best interests of my brain neurotransmitters to seek NHS assistance with tapering. I've been taking 4mg in the morning for quite some time (since August/September I had been taking 4mg x3 per day, doctors orders) and feeling increasingly better. Was meeting up with some friends at the weekend at a pool club; I don't enjoy pool whatsoever, so I took a bit of speed and bought five 2mg xanax for the occasion. Took 4mg (incrementally) on Friday, to ascertain the required amount, 4mg xanax on saturday, got home, biffed some ket, lush k-hole etc etc, necked the last 1mg xanax with 8mg diazepam on Sunday, and started feeling a bit shite by the afternoon.

Woke up on Monday and fuck me, I felt like I'd been hit by a train. A really shit one at that. Been suffering from fatigue and the fatigue was again pretty much intolerable, I remembered what ridiculously powerful depression/anxiety feel like, and spent up until yesterday thinking I'd caused a massive set back and remembering how bad my depression/fatigue/anxiety used to be and how far I'd come and worrying that I'd fucked it all.

Thankfully, today I felt pretty much fine. Moral of the story: always remember what little misleading cunts benzos can be.

(That said, although I wouldn't recommend last year, I certainly don't regret it... benzos certainly served their purpose but I can't really just neck them for a bit of fun any more)

Benzos are a fucked up drug. At first there great , but after months of using them and you try and stop that's where the problems comes from, and I am not ready to stop them, I feel like I need them, since July after 2000 odds of teva 5s & crescent 10s when they went, for months it was tubs of yellows I was getting, fakes for sure done the trick, we where getting them for ages & they dried up, so went out on the look out and all over Glasgow it's 10mg (supposedly) white "wwd10s" or "d10s" with loads of fakes msj as well , I tried a few fair different of the whites and none where great done the good of holding of WDs but nowt much else, though I did see some people fucking smashed off them, they used to at least dye them locally made stamps ones blue now there not even bothering just putting out as whites, some better than others, but over the weekend I went & seen my man who I used to get the wads of boxes of, he swore he wouldn't do tubs, but his man getting proper msj, not the fake, real McCoy, can only grab so many tubs at a time, like hot cakes because there real deal , and only real deal is Glasgow where things called dizys 10 meant to from Cambodia or some shit like that, and I have a feeling they where fakes from china anyway. What a difference in getting the proper MSJs, good as any boxed vals for sure. The fakes with the blue lids and white tubs are usually ok, but are fakes, real MSJ have that proper diazepam taste and feeling, instead of all these fakes glad am getting real ones again.

I know this isn't the case every where but all , teva actavis workhardt crescent prescription diazepam that where everywhere for a while then dried up I am hearing are coming back , my man is right in about diazepam and has contacts all over the uk and says the boxes will appear on the streets within 2/3 month again, and I really hope so there has been so many deaths because the locally made things, because a lot of the time it's not even diazepam, it's just stuff where you take 5 and can't remember a day or 2 of your life , I don't take they kind under any circumstances, but pure junkies love them cause a fiver gets them out there nuts, I like to think I know my benzos , especially diazepam. MSJ are the best bets in Glasgow the now if you can get a source for them, you can get the fake ones with the blue lids & white tubs, but the ones that say MSJ on them with the hollagram that's the daddies you won't, & a brother has many of them, feel blessed, been blessing others obv, going nuts for them but playing hard ball, people know there legit, quid a pop is fair in the situation we find ourselves in. Just want all the dodgy ones to fuck some poor cunts aren't dying over taking vals, shocking stuff!!!

All over Glasgow we have got shit loads of pharma drugs, from codeine sulphate to methadone tablets , oramorph , gabbas, pres gabs , crazy there is no diazpeam, maybe the diazepam where put out first and now it's every thing else they got , my vals man is mostly into his pharma stuff, found a great market for his self, are other people round the UK getting these types of pharma ? These are all actavis etc uk brands, I was thinking they where coming from China , that's why I would like to know if anyone else is able to get a lot of pharma stuff bulk on the streets ??

Last edited:
This is why it's best to get this looked at FTT by your drug service provider. You cannot count on the contents or dose in any of the black market 'blue 10mg diazepam' tablets so you could be taking anything in any amounts.

I know what your saying for sure bud. I was getting them yellows for months, easy to get and when I came out the nick I felt they where giving me a diazepam effect, so I kept getting them. My old dear was going ape shit saying I basically looked like a "retard" & looking back , I seen other people full of them and can see what she was saying. They where really addict , like really bad so kept getting them.

They went dry, & I spent about 2 weeks trying all the different batches & I wasn't taking loads, could tell by 10 if there where any good. I know the way it's posted on here maybe it looks like am not careful because I am, lucky i got my man again & getting the real deal, you know how it is, right now diazepam help me more than kit , and it used to be the other way round , though when I go "onit" that's my drugs, diazies & brown, smoke my gear, watch what am doin', all good bruv, few joints that's my tickle, loads would say it's unsafe & I agree but I feel I know what am doing now.

Got a few Xanax bars and some d10s that are either etizolam or diclazepam (can anyone confirm this?)
Very chalky and cause the mouth to go blue if taken sublingual

2nlh1ci.jpg

If they a bit more blue than they look in the photo they the same as the ones i got tested which come back as etizolam, from taking em im pretty sure each dose varies massively n'all

Hi guys I'm loving your photos lol I haven't got a clue how to do that or start a thread as I'm new . I'm on
Legally subutex 16mg) serqol qutipine 600mg and amitripyline 200mg and zolpidem 10mg and I was on Diaz 8mg daily but my arse wipe doctor is a tosser and he's refused to prescribe benzodiazepines/ sleepers . I've a brilliant vendor I'm from uk I'm guessing this is mostly yanks lol ? my vendor gets top top material and he's contacts who make 5mg xnanx bars called Red Devil's but unfortunately he was caught and has stopped the great stuff for now and is on his own with top gear still he gets EU meds like -kasol xnanx 1mg ( no more bars yet) and diazepam top brands and clonazepam roaches and another clonazepam brand I've now but forgot the names but you get the idea - good stuff . I had a bad benzo habit this time last year I was on several different benzos a day with doses that would probably shock some and all on my other mental health medication. I've emergency stash incase I've stopped binges everyday as everyone knew I was on a drug of some sort even check out girl in Walmart / Asda . I ended up in psychiatric unit 5 x in 10 months I had police busting my door off cuz I wouldn't answer I was a mess and it wasn't cool and it scared me looking back . I got clean From all benzos pretty easily and I had to get a stash incase and I indulge little 40 mg diazepam but now I own 5o ananx and 50 clonazepam and 30 diazepam I'm worried I'll get in a mess I nearly lost my family over my habit . I'm not on herion btw 15 years clean just subbys cuz I'm scared to go through withdrawals lol . Nice to meet you all .