• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 3-FPM Thread v3 - Is it advisable to stick a glass pipette inside my rectum?

Heh, give it a chance ;)

Is it at least better than the stuff from just before the ban?

The stuff in the 7 - 10 days leading up to the ban were just awful.

Are we talking along the lines of the mediocre glittery stuff that appeared about this time last year after that summer of nothing but proper - hopper?

Been riding the ol' train to 3fpm eternal recently (thanks to our more enlightened euro cousins). First two orders were disappointing, but then I hit paydirt! Luvverly spunky rushy horny filthy duuurty hedonistic heaven! I even found God - ensconced between my wife's buttocks...

Hehe, nice report. What is your definition of eternity ? The comedowns from 36h binges is enough for me to abstain from stretching it any further. Perhaps the fornication process aids as a comedown cure in your case.

Didn't get this stuff for awhile. But finding it a grower. Nice for a day release. Find a 50 mg oral is great level followed by a second drop at 50 mg after about an hr after onset. It'll keep me going till bed time. Still got 3 g plus left from August / September last year so plenty of days left in the bag ?

The stuff in the 7 - 10 days leading up to the ban were just awful.

Are we talking along the lines of the mediocre glittery stuff that appeared about this time last year after that summer of nothing but proper - hopper?

No. Distinctly non glittery. Pure white with consistency of flour, but it's deffo cut with summat - the bastids!!

Got another 5g coming - but I've fucked the timing up so its not going to arrive until Monday. Cue working all week with no sleep and a sore cock!

The truth is, I don't really know why I bother with this stuff anymore. It's always cut to fuck and slightly disappointing - but it's fuckin addictive in a non-addictive kind of way....

err

NSFW:
dirtybird.jpg

3-fpm

Evening all

i had tried to send FUBAR a PM but his inbox is full, i have seen him mention this quite a few times

had a few question about this substance. Once 4MMC was banned i pretty much didn't bother with RC's anymore, other than 1 time taking 1P-LSD.

Is 3-FPM similar in its effect in comparison to 4MMC ? are dosages similar ? RAO i am assuming are the same

i am also assuming that it is still possible to procure this substance, i wont ask anymore on that subject, but if it is completely unobtainable please put me straight

thanks in advance :)

For me, the only thing that feels similar about it to mephedrone is that it keeps you awake. The effects are much more subtle than that.

The starting dosage for 3-fpm is smaller than mephedrone but this will increase quickly if you keep the session going.

As for ROA, I only snorted a small amount. The stuff isn't so good to be exposing to mucus membranes. Oral upset my stomach a little bit but I have a fairly weak stomach anyway. My preferred ROA was to vape it on foil. It gets very compulsive.

Thanks for the reply, so would you say 4mmc is "better" ?
Meph is possibly my favourite drug though I've not had any for quite along time.
Didnt think I would ever say that considering the amount of pills / mdma I took in my clubbing days 90s & 00s

Evening all

i had tried to send FUBAR a PM but his inbox is full, i have seen him mention this quite a few times

had a few question about this substance. Once 4MMC was banned i pretty much didn't bother with RC's anymore, other than 1 time taking 1P-LSD.

Is 3-FPM similar in its effect in comparison to 4MMC ? are dosages similar ? RAO i am assuming are the same

i am also assuming that it is still possible to procure this substance, i wont ask anymore on that subject, but if it is completely unobtainable please put me straight

thanks in advance :)

Sorry man, my box is always full... ;)

Although i big up the ol' 3-fpm occasionaly 8) , it's probably not for everyone. I like it because:

a) you can smoke it like smack

b) it gives a decent dopamine rush

c) The effects get better the longer you take it (upto about 4 days max, where you hit the law of diminishing returns)

d) The comedown is negligible when compared to the fun you've had

e) You can wank and fuck for hours and hours

f) it's easily available and is better than most street speed

My inbox is open wide and ready for influx...

Cheers Pal, thanks for the reply.
Me and the missus mainly like 4mmc so much for the sex side of things.
the comedown after for days of meph is horrible. I will have to give it a go.

Is smoking it off foil using a biro the best way to use it ?

Cheers Pal, thanks for the reply.
Me and the missus mainly like 4mmc so much for the sex side of things.
the comedown after for days of meph is horrible. I will have to give it a go.

Is smoking it off foil using a biro the best way to use it ?

I personally smoke it off foil using a foil tube - then you can open the tube up and smoke the condensate.