• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What is wrong with the MDMA available today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a very interesting thread. It's almost like, we, the people, have lost the magic of ecstasy through our ways of processing. :/
[MENTION=145156]LeJunk[/MENTION], you're almost like an e-celebrity. Lmao. Glad to see you posting again. :]

I want to see multiple people try this out double blind before I believe anything except that it's placebo. Someone analysing the chirality of the samples and their route of synthesis would be needed too really.

Ive taken probably over a thousand mdma doses. Since 1989. It still has the magic for me. Not everyone loses the magic

If you do more than 1000 trips the last 27 years. It means you was on MDMA aprox. every 10 day till now. 8(=D

I assume it's just the new ways of it being synthesized.. Safrole is gone, and as I remember all es or MDMA smelt of aniseed now it just all has some awful strong chemical smell. The affects I got from Two batches of MDMA this year was agitation and anxiaty, and feeling disconnected from everyone, I'm ok at raves because music is on and it makes me forget about being social tbf ha but I recently put up a post about it I wanna know if people are experiencing the anxiaty side I know a few people have gone crazy onit and going skitzo for the night pretty much.. Not sure about the mda, as as I know with that good MDMA turns into a mda type thing on a comedown where as mda alone is pretty rare to buy and is sposivly really trippy I kinda wanna try it. Also the price has down down shockingly I used to pay £40 for decent stuff now I'm paying £25\30 for crap stuff haha, I believe dark web is so popular now even with unknowledgable people, who assume just because its on dark web its good, yet there are loads of cheap deals on there a lot of this new MD cheaper MD is coming ffrom there, lol

If you do more than 1000 trips the last 27 years. It means you was on MDMA aprox. every 10 day till now. 8(=D
Well i didnt keep an exact count. Lets just say a shitload. I abused the fuck out of it for a long time.

Anyone with a press can make any pills with any markings/color they want. I've seen it done and it was mostly flour I believe.

A lot of the stuff now is mostly meth/caffeine. But occasionally good mdma can be found. This is in my experience.

Yea sure man, I also thought before ,that for example 400 or 700 trips are not so much, but it almost all live if you do it 1 in a 2 week. Not so many as we think. Not even 1000 :) Its nice to hear that magick is not always to be losed. I also feel myself almost as first time everytime.

Great thread! I agree with LeJunk on pretty much everything. I live in Montreal and "mdma" here is total bullshit. Same with the speed which is now just meth tabs.

I started partying in '98. Stopped around 2005ish for a few years. When I came back after that very long break, I noticed how everything just lost it's magic. Even ghb.

The people who claim today's stuff is good never used real deal versions if it.

End of story.

Thanks to the shittyness of stuff available, I'm now done with with the rave/afterhour scene. This thread makes me feel sooooo nostalgic though as at times, I really miss those days.

But price wise, it's a joke now. "mdma" is like $3 each now. Anyone dumb enough to believe that is real mdma deserves to be screwed, lol! They were $20-30ish when they were the magic pills discussed by LeJunk.

I have no idea why they don't just make some quality stuff, yet charge more.

T'ill then, it's weed and nothing but weed for me.

There is one flaw in Le Junks science approach and that is dose. Dose appears to be not controlled in his experiments.

Randomly stumbled across this thread and was gonna chime in to point out this. There's also a difference between the absorption of powder form and pill form. But I think dosage is actually more to blame in this case. You have to take in mind that today pills are dosed ridiculously high most of the time (This is a proven fact, I don't have the link at hand but it's documented somewhere that the dosage in pills have increased in time). The harsher comedown, the inability to sleep, the "feeling high" the next day, the burntout next day feeling, even the "stoned" feeling, and almost everything that Le Junk is saying about the """New""" MDMA, could all be explained by the fact that maybe you are dosing higher than you should, and basically overdoing it.

Serotonin is to blame for that monged out feeling, as can be evidenced by the fact that empathogens that have a higher serotonin/dopamine release ratio like MDAI or 5-MAPB feel a little stoning. So I guess a high enough dose of MDMA would feel stoning too, but then leave you with a very long residual NE/DA activity, which would explain the next day hangover.

Just my 2 cents.

Randomly stumbled across this thread and was gonna chime in to point out this. There's also a difference between the absorption of powder form and pill form. But I think dosage is actually more to blame in this case. You have to take in mind that today pills are dosed ridiculously high most of the time (This is a proven fact, I don't have the link at hand but it's documented somewhere that the dosage in pills have increased in time). The harsher comedown, the inability to sleep, the "feeling high" the next day, the burntout next day feeling, even the "stoned" feeling, and almost everything that Le Junk is saying about the """New""" MDMA, could all be explained by the fact that maybe you are dosing higher than you should, and basically overdoing it.

Serotonin is to blame for that monged out feeling, as can be evidenced by the fact that empathogens that have a higher serotonin/dopamine release ratio like MDAI or 5-MAPB feel a little stoning. So I guess a high enough dose of MDMA would feel stoning too, but then leave you with a very long residual NE/DA activity, which would explain the next day hangover.

Just my 2 cents.

I certainly appreciate your thoughts, but I probably should have stated earlier that I've tried both the Supremes and the Tesla's in different dosages. I've tried everything from starting with a whole and ending with another whole to starting with a 1/4 and ending with another 1/4 to starting with a 1/2 and ending with another 1/2. The only differences between dosages was at smaller doses they sucked a little bit and at higher doses they sucked a lot. There was a bad comedown and bad hangover the following day even with the smaller doses. Here's the deal, if I'd never done outstanding, correctly produced MDMA, I would possibly think this new MDMA is okay. But to put it in just some basic terms, if the comedown is not good and the next day isn't blissful and heavenly, there's something wrong with the way your MDMA was made. Someone on here asked for me to do a blind test on the pills and my old school powder. I've tried that twice now as well as a few friends of mine and it wasn't even a question. No one guessed incorrectly. It would be impossible to. The differences between the new MDMA and my old school bleach white MDMA are not subtle by any means. They are extremely dramatic and would be considered two completely different drugs if one didn't know better.

This is a very interesting thread. It's almost like, we, the people, have lost the magic of ecstasy through our ways of processing. :/

[MENTION=145156]LeJunk[/MENTION], you're almost like an e-celebrity. Lmao. Glad to see you posting again. :]

Thanks Pretty_Diamonds. It's a pleasure to be back. I've missed you guys.

Le Junk

It is a common complaint in EADD. The theory is the precursor being used by the dutch labs creates a different racemic mix of mdma which while being the same chemical is producing mongy non euphoric mdma.

i think this is junk. i've taken bunk 'molly' and i've taken the mdxx available today and the latter has given me a very euphoric, energetic effect.

the ecstasy pills are very highly dosed and with high dosed mdxx i'm definitely very much more relaxed and sleepy as this is what high doses of stimulants do to me.

i haven't taken the mdxx that was available way back when but i'm sure i would not have been able to tell a significant difference in the same chemical that i took years ago vs the 'quality' mdxx available today.

unless you're lab testing it, you really don't know what's in it so to those who just check for its presence i think you'll just have to embrace the ecstasy wave that's allegedly hitting europe =D.

i think this is junk. i've taken bunk 'molly' and i've taken the mdxx available today and the latter has given me a very euphoric, energetic effect.

the ecstasy pills are very highly dosed and with high dosed mdxx i'm definitely very much more relaxed and sleepy as this is what high doses of stimulants do to me.

i haven't taken the mdxx that was available way back when but i'm sure i would not have been able to tell a significant difference in the same chemical that i took years ago vs the 'quality' mdxx available today.

unless you're lab testing it, you really don't know what's in it so to those who just check for its presence i think you'll just have to embrace the ecstasy wave that's allegedly hitting europe =D.

Well quite a few people disagree with you. People have noticed the more euphoric mdma turns purple then black like it used to back in the day when reagent tested. The super pills turn straight black. Biscuit who has a lot of chemistry knowledge has proposed a few theories why this may be happening the main one is current precurser and production methods are favouring the R isomer rather than racemic MDMA. This would explain the high doses in the pills as the r isomer is less potent and known to produce mongy effects. There is still good mdma out there but there appears to be a lot of not so good stuff coming from Holland too.

Le Junk, I have a few thoughts. My immediate concern was equal dosage but I see you've addressed that.

However, if you're taking powder MDMA, you'll have much faster absorption than a pill, even broken. It would need to be turned into a fine powder via mortar and pestle to even come close to the absorption of the powder you're getting.

Secondly, why not do a double blinded test?

Have a third party toss a ground up pill into a capsule from Whole Foods or wherever, same with an equitable dosage of powder. You can run with it from there.

The placebo effect is just way too powerful, our preconceptions and prejudices are so much more influential than we believe.

The term used was doses not nights. Lets say 3 doses were used on any given night.

So, 3 doses = 330 nights if none are back to back. That would be approximately once a month.

However, if you're taking powder MDMA, you'll have much faster absorption than a pill, even broken. It would need to be turned into a fine powder via mortar and pestle to even come close to the absorption of the powder you're getting.

Umm -- common misconception.

The main driver is contents of the stomach -- empty vs full of liquid vs full of food

On an empty stomach, pill simply crushed and swallowed (parachute) will absorb into the body pretty much as fast as a powder in a capsule, because the stomach takes a certain amount of time to empty it's contents.

The exception is if the powder is dissolved in a liquid. Even then you are only talking a few to maybe 15 minutes difference. Oral absorption is not perturbed by powder vs pill, the only subjective difference is a slightly different come-up.

Has OP done a double-blind test on this yet? (Preferably with several participants)

If not, I don't see why this discussion is even continuing

Has OP done a double-blind test on this yet? (Preferably with several participants)

If not, I don't see why this discussion is even continuing
Because a lot of people are finding a lot of the current generation of pills to be mongy and lack empathy / loved up feelings. That corresponds with a change in precursor and possible changes in manufacturing techniques. What is wrong with a discussion? It seems a valid topic to me and has been the source of ongoing debate in EADD. A lot of people are saying the pills are all mongy...its not just Le Junk saying this. If this discussion offends you or does not interest you then dont read it. Simple really.

All I'm saying is we could quite easily get an answer if not at least a better idea of why this is happening if someone did do that, I don't see why someone hasn't given it a shot

Status
Not open for further replies.