• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Share Something Positive About You Day vs. Good Things Happen Everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's funny.When I wrote about my pork I hadn't read about your tune. We are both happy about the food we cooked today.

enhanced-buzz-19874-1366249800-11.jpg

Met the new Golden Retriever puppy next door and played like I was a kid again. All natural anti-depressant.

An old friend has some days off the millitary and we hang out tonight.

Went to see the Star Wars costume exhibit at the Denver Art Museum.. it was well worth going.

also hit Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.. 2d and enjoyed that as well.

my kiddo is cool and starting to move on from being a kiddo <3

Ended up having my baked haddock with garlic, ginger, cherry tomatoes, cilantro, bell peppers, and avocado oil. Definitely fishier tasting than good old tuna steak but still great. Oh comfort foods. Where would I be without them. One of my few sources of pleasure in life. Kinda feel like a spicy pork chop now... haha.

I wish you were my personal chef! Damn that sounds good.

Had a cleaning day at the office and extended the 'action' at home. Such a relief. We do keep so many unnecessary things sometimes.
Electronic and paper 'trash' all gone! Great feeling. :)

was really 2 days ago. i was kinda down cuz it was raining and some other stuff on my mind then i saw a mf'n rainbow. what does it meaaaaaan.

tumblr_oheyuyRXHH1upgx32o1_540.jpg

<3

My wife and I together for 17 years tomorrow - what a journey, despite of predominant discussions for so many years.

Last edited:
That golden retriever is super adorable! Omg.

I'm happy for many things in my life that I tend to take for granted, but really happy about a special someone I'll be seeing again next week.

^^ The puppy is indeed very cute!! :)

That special feeling 'happy to be seeing someone' is the best high. It had played an important role in my life when I was trying to quit.
Happy for you CTC!!

^^ The puppy is indeed very cute!! :)

That special feeling 'happy to be seeing someone' is the best high. It had played an important role in my life when I was trying to quit.
Happy for you CTC!!

Thank you sooo much! It really does make a difference and gives me a boost of motivation to get myself together more. I'm also trying to make sure I stick to other things that make me happy because I don't want to only rely on him for that.

^^ Great to feel like that, even if it's only for a moment.

Today we celebrated life and mourn for the many lost woman lives. Orange seems to be the right color, at least today.
Human rights in baby steps..

Went back to work this week and have been busy with some community responsibilities. It's great to be a trusted contributing member of society again. Though I've been so busy I have been staying up until two or three in the morning and am looking forward to sleeping in on Sunday...I'm exhausted!

That's great news Moreaux! You've been an amazing contributing member of society right here on Bluelight all along but I know what you mean about getting the monetary reward and carrying your own weight that way. Don't wear yourself out!<3

having a typical day of a tweeker on a drug binge wihich is a common occurence at the moment.i really need to get from head out of my atse and stop being so fscking boneidol and become the master of my own drug supply ahd stop buying garbage,off the street but other than that are have a good day tbh.%);)

Status
Not open for further replies.