• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

H Withdrawal Soon/Chronic Pain & Health Problems/We Can Do It!

Oh, regarding the caffeine in T1's- it's been asked on bluelight, and answered by a far smarter person tha me - probably sekio. Basically the only methods that remove codeine would either be charcoal, which would remove most of the codeine as well, or ammonia or another chemical, which would render the resultant mixture undrinkable. So no way around the caffeine
Now I hear the uk has a straight OTc codeine / apap, the bummer is its like in 12's. Lol. In the uk they can't buy a 200 ok of Tylenol like we can. Everything's in 12's. And I hear Imodium costs a fortune there too

Transparency... Headed to neighbor for oxy er30. Fuck this. I'm out lol. Hoping my body is desperate enough that chewing the shit out of that plastic bitch will help!

Sorry. Don't hate me.

Peace.

Feel slightly better now... at least not every nerve in my body is screaming like it's some rendition of a Trent Rez song lol.

You think orchestras covering popular music is interesting, check out my nerves doing a cover off From The Heart Of It All lol.

I am by no means "great".

Heading back over to her house, she is a good friend of mine and just got approved for disability for MS. after way too long of a fight. So happy for her.

Hang in there, everyone, espeically if chron pain is an aspect. What. A. Nightmare.

So hard.

Peace and much love to you all. Really.
P.S. Please say a prayer for her, she just discovered another health issue. I won't list it here for her privay. Just say a prayer for her, please, or send her positive vibes. J, you can call her.

Back from friend's house, exhausted just from that. Gonna lay down for a bit.

Hope everyone is hanging in there.

Peace.

Hey there.
A Better Way, shitty you are in pain but glad you have a friend willing to share to get through the tight spots.
I just got back from a massage and my very first facial (no, not that kind, for the men reading!) that's one way to tell men from women.. What comes to mind when you say the word facial ?
My face fills a billion times better. So I bought their cleanser. It's a miracle.
Just sitting down doing insurance paperwork to get $ back. Not doing anything exciting just didn't want u to think I was ignoring you ABW!
I took my 80 before the massage, I even felt well enough to stand up to prepare supper (lasagne) that's unheard of for me
Lately I've been starting it and as soon as hub walks through the door I sprint for the couch ?

Anyway..... Hub goes away for work next week for 4 days. I am NOT a good single mom. Way too lack. I can barely do my share, let alone both. It better not snow. And when he came home and told me today, my thoughts went right to pain relief.. And lack thereof. Merp. This is gonna be a disaster.

Ugh. An 80 and I don't/ barely feel it. I just need to cut the cord- but what do I do when it hurts so bad :(

I know. Got very temporary reprieve from 30mg chewed Oxy.er and already feeling like shit. Hurting. Nerves on fire. My connect MIA for almost two fucking days now.

Sucks so much when you have bad health.

Wishing you the best honey. I'm so sorry. I'm smoking a bowl. Took some benadryl and ibuprofen. Hoping the night isn't too bad. Stay happy. Watch funny things.

Peace.

Woke up at 4:30am and took my last half. Now totally out.

We'll see if I'm starting from scratch again. I don't think so or hope so; I think I more or less pressed the pause button. We'll see.

Oh my God, why is no one responding to me??? Everyone is dry??? Wtf.

Unreal.

This. Sucks. Balls.

Hope everyone is hanging in there.

Peace.

I hear you!
Involuntary dry spells are the worst. My guy always seems to be dry around now too.
I don't know how to do the count, I had 3 days in then messed up. If it's a pause, I'll recount day 3. If it's a restart day 1. But my body doesn't feel like day 1 ish... I'm hurting but don't have much in the way of WD except runny eyes and feeling sluggish.

I so hope you get away with it and we isn't too bad... I'm praying for you. Dunno how you do it with kids.

Some connects may be getting their shit together, I'll probably get ripped off, I don't fucking care lol. I'm about to rip my skin off...

Yeah, I've been up for hours and still only have runny eyes. I'm calling it day 3.

So as far as I can tell. The answer to the question everyone asks if having a slight derail means going back to day 1, the answer is.. It depends how long your derail is but if it's only a day or so, probably not.

Make no mistake though, Day 3 still sucks.

Yeah, it absolutely depends on how long you have abstained, your tolerance, and what you take. Example last night after a little more than 24hrs off, I chewed that er 30mg OP... Only bought myself a couple hours of less WD, not even fully gone.

Took another an hour or so ago after another ,24hrs, topo the edge off enough that I don't want to rip my skin off lol.

Supposedly I've got some h on the way, looked for subs but nope.

Ugh. This is brutal.

Hang in there, you are doing great, thanks for keeping me company too :*

Peace.

Been following your thread ABW, hang in there, I too am working on day 3, I have a few years over on ya but whatever, it stillsucks. Pulling for you and bliss, fondly, bono

Hi bono!
So funny we're all on Day 3! Lol
Stay strong everyone!
My hubby came home with Imodium so I just took 6 and will take another 3 lyrica . Feeling ok except joint pain right now. No major signs of WD except "the voice" that usually is whispering for you to take some, is whispering to find some ?

^Thanx, yup time to pay the piper, I never tried the immodium route, let me know how it goes.I been reading, and rereading, especially when kicking, I find it comforting, somehow. Don't want tie up ABW's thread, but I am hoping well for all. I may start my own thread, haven't decided yet though, fondly, bono

I don't want to speak for ABW but I think she'd prefer to have company on the thread, I know when I'm kicking I feel so alone, I come to bluelight because you guys are the only ones who get it. And to have others CT at the same time is really nice too. Misery loves company.

Right now my only symptom is runny eyes and a bit of yawning. I'm going to try to sleep soon, probably will take Ativan before bed

Bono,

Don't be silly, the more the merrier here :) Thanks for your kind words and company.

Definitely Imodium is helpful in withdrawal, especially for the liquid intestines part of it ;) Soma have had success removing more withdrawal symptoms by taking large, large doses of it. This does effect I wanna say calcium channels in the body and has produced heart issues for some.

So just do your research. I don't think it'd be a problem in doses like 8mg and below. But of course I really don't know that for sure so take that as the unprofessional opinion that it truly is.

----

Yes, I was thinking about the day 3 coincidence too lol. Right on :) I myself pressed pause as you say bliss lol, I was losing my mind. I dunno. I just did not feel like being strong. I'm always strong. I get tired. So hopefully I have not set myself back too far.

With chronic pain, it is really hard. I hope you guys aren't hurting too badly right now. Saying a prayer for you that you aren't.

But I will get there. I just need breaks sometimes. It is just too rough on my body. God damn.
I hope everyone here has a great night.

You are all doing great :) We are trying, and we are making progress :)

Love to you guys.

Peace.

Last edited:
It's 5am and I cannot sleep. I did sleep from around 10pm so not too bad ~ and no rls, just watery eyes.

You know it's weird, I've never had the laxative effects of WD that people talk about, even when I'm not using imodium. Nor do I vomit even though I vomit frequently when I'm not in WD. I do get cold sweats/fever which lyrica/ Imodium seems to prevent... So it's mostly runny eyes, runny nose , yawning and less sleep that I have to deal with.
You know something has been pissing me off . Half the world uses pot to get high and decompress, everybody else you watch running into the liquor store every week to get their Drug of Choice and no one bats an eye. So they all get to be faded 24/7 and it's fine... But because we prefer the feeling of narcotics and they help with our pain, we are looked down on. F that. I call shenanigans on all those asshole Mary Jane addicts who look down on us. And every drinker as well. It would be so much easier if our DOC was liquor or Mary Jane.
Whatever.

So, it's Day 4 for all of us!!!! An involuntaryDay 4, but Day 4 none the less!! Feels like forever!
Smile! I have homework if you're in the downy dumps. Pick a sitcom you like, and go to YouTube to watch bloopers today. Get a chuckle in. Take your mind off your troubles. Maybe even walk around the block.
We got this. ( and even as I'm posting this, wishing my peep had stuff)