• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Favourite Quotes And Sayings V3. I'm Serious, And Don't Call Me Shirley

“Some old wounds never truly heal, and bleed again at the slightest word.”

My mother always drummed it into me: "Neither a lender nor a borrower be".

It's stood me in good stead all these years.

I just steal everything... :)

"All those moments will be lost in time… like tears in rain."

"Get busy living, or get busy dying."

'My dear, you are ugly, and what’s more, you are disgustingly ugly. But tomorrow I shall be sober and you will still be disgustingly ugly.'

Winton Churchill to a woman accusing him of being drunk.

"For myself, I am an optimist—it does not seem to be much use being anything else."

"Heroin in itself is a false problem: it is a consumer product invented to suffocate the real need to change the quality of life, the real problem is the existence of the capitalist social organisation, because it bends towards death and the destruction of all that is human. The drug addict becomes known and measured for the quantity of heroin he consumes, for the average number of thefts he commits, and not for being a human being who, like others, is trying to affirm his own right to existence.""All those who support the liberalisation of the heroin market without posing the problem of how to change the reality of proletarian life in the capitalist metropoli, are stupid opportunists."

"All those who support the liberalisation of the heroin market without posing the problem of how to change the reality of proletarian life in the capitalist metropoli, are stupid opportunists."

"The Maoist revolutionaries called on the addicts themselves to step forward, kick their habit and join the struggle for a new society. The Maoist revolutionaries organized the people in the communities to struggle with their addicted brothers and sisters: to persuade them and educate them. Ex-addicts and their families joined big marches and rallies. Drugs were burned at neighborhood celebrations. Kids were organized in their schools. The NEW POWER meant that the newspapers and radio were mobilized to support the revolutionary campaign. It was hard to kick the habit, and many addicts resisted at first. But the masses knew if an addict was still copping drugs. Children argued with parents. Wives argued with husbands. Everyone asked the addicts to get with the new society.At the same time, the revolutionaries organized the people to bust up the business networks that sold drug poison to the people. This meant that supplies were disappearing -- it was getting harder and harder for addicts to stay high. In short, the struggle against drug addiction became a large-scale mass movement -- the kind of mass movement only a true revolutionary government of the people can create."

"The Maoist revolutionaries called on the addicts themselves to step forward, kick their habit and join the struggle for a new society. The Maoist revolutionaries organized the people in the communities to struggle with their addicted brothers and sisters: to persuade them and educate them. Ex-addicts and their families joined big marches and rallies. Drugs were burned at neighborhood celebrations. Kids were organized in their schools. The NEW POWER meant that the newspapers and radio were mobilized to support the revolutionary campaign. It was hard to kick the habit, and many addicts resisted at first. But the masses knew if an addict was still copping drugs. Children argued with parents. Wives argued with husbands. Everyone asked the addicts to get with the new society.At the same time, the revolutionaries organized the people to bust up the business networks that sold drug poison to the people. This meant that supplies were disappearing -- it was getting harder and harder for addicts to stay high. In short, the struggle against drug addiction became a large-scale mass movement -- the kind of mass movement only a true revolutionary government of the people can create."
Is there any part of that outcome that is supposed to be desirable?

Drugs were forced on China by the rich colonialists of Europe and America. The British government even waged the famous Opium War in 1839 to force China to accept opium brought on English ships. Malcolm X wrote: "Imagine! Declare war upon someone who objects to being narcotized!''

I can't speak for everybody but I tend to think that a revolution that kills 45,000,000 of its own citizens in 4 years is one we should avoid.
20th century genocidal dictatorships don't really garner much support, surprisingly.

8)

We're focusing entirely on the Maoist approach to drugs, which is as relevant now as it ever was.

If you go carrying pictures of chairman Mao your not going to make it with anyone anyhow-Lennon

Just get me wasted and your half way there
If my minds tore up then my body don't care