• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Drinking? V2. Frosty Jacks - For The Discerning Pisshead

Oh, yes Don it does sound completely fucking rancid, indeed I only bought it out of morbid curiosity, but it completely surprised me at how tasty it was! It was kind of like a very sweet and vaguely fruity creamy coffee/chocolate milk based desert cocktail, where you could quite clearly taste the buckfast, but it was in no way like drinking buckfast with milk (at least how I'd imagine it to taste). Here's a picture of what it looked like (not nearly as red as you might be picturing)...

jfRB0ii.jpg

So it sounds and looks grim :p

I remember reading about Buckfast ice cream gaining a bit of popularity in Edinburgh. Is there any truth to this?

Can't say I've come across buckfast ice cream, but I wouldn't be surprised to hear that it exists in some form. Irn Bru ice cream is so commonplace it has actually taken over vanilla as the default ice cream in some establishments (not really tho).

Urrrgh my head - wait Buckfast Icecream? Genius and I want no need it in my life.

Imagine that wizzed into a cocktail with cointreau .

I'm drinking a very drab (reading the above) vodka and cranberry

2 bottles of 2009 Charlie Melton Nine Popes GSM blend. Pretty fucking tasty. Dont think the first bottle is going to last long.

Shot of coffee (kazaar) over ice topped with chocolate almond milk - it's so tasty.

First full week without a drink in I don't know how long :D. I feel so much better for it also and I'm going to try and make it over the weekend also.

Shot of coffee (kazaar) over ice topped with chocolate almond milk - it's so tasty.

First full week without a drink in I don't know how long :D. I feel so much better for it also and I'm going to try and make it over the weekend also.

Fuckin hell man, what's your secret? I can't remember the last time I went a night without a drink - regardless of what other drugs I was on. I'm starting to suspect I could be an alcoholic...

Fuckin hell man, what's your secret? I can't remember the last time I went a night without a drink - regardless of what other drugs I was on. I'm starting to suspect I could be an alcoholic...

I'm still going strong :D (nothing to drink over the weekend either)- Today I had a Turmeric coffee latte for breakfast (warm almond milk, strong coffee, whisk in a tea spoon of turmeric).

My problem is I get into the habit of drinking - come lunch time I usually really fancy a couple of drinks when I sit in the sun to chill. You know what it's like though :D. It's amazing how different I feel for not having a drink for a week.

Well i just had a couple of beers for you Bear and i am now cracking open a bottle of cabernet. I will follow that with a glass of nice port i think and maybe some pharmaceutical relaxation aids. All for you.

Think I'll follow in bears footsteps and have a completely drink (and drug) few days until Friday (as I have plans for Friday). Haven't had a completely sober day in way too long and feeling exhausted
after my exceptionally unrelaxing long weekend.

Adelaide Hills Chardonnay tonight. After todays hell it might well be two bottles.

I thought I had alcohol poisoning the week before I was that ill (hubby was getting a bit worried and he has seen me in some states). Two weeks tomorrow for me and I feel so much better for it.

I have been on a diet as I wanted to lose some weight before summer got here, the drinking was really hampering my progress as I wasn't exercising either. Thankfully back on track with that as well and managed to lose 12kg so far.

I had a year off the piss about 8 years ago when i was running a bottleshop because someone said i couldn't do it. A month in i felt fantastic and did the rest of the year easily. Hit the year mark and celebrated with champagne lol.

A year without a drink is a great achievement especially when you enjoy wine so much - my test came at the weekend as my partner had a bottle of wine. I poured them and strangely it didn't set me off wanting one. Then on the Saturday we went out for lunch where I would normally have a few beers - stuck to the coke and was fine (didn't miss it to be honest).