• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Higher Than A Kite That Ate Acid

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm finally back in my apartment, smoked around 30g of high grade weed these last 2 weeks (6 by myself and shared an oz with 2 friends).
Now i'm just chillin on 100mg of codeine and 0.5mg of clonazepam.

A little bit high from that bowl of weed but not quite where I want to be yet. Gonna go see a movie later.

Starting to feel a little off... decided to quit oxy again today...

Woke up and ate a couple enormous globs of oil, gonna follow that up with some neurontin now and then some dabs... gotta stay comfortable... I've only been daily dosing like 20mg oxy since November so the weekend shouldn't be too bad...

^ Best of luck man, doesn't sound like you'll be in for too rough of a ride in terms of opioid WD's. Oil and gabapentin should almost mask it completely IMO. I'm going to an inpatient rehab to get off IV heroin this upcoming week. I'm fucking stressed about that, considering I've been using about a gram of dope daily for a month; opioids for like 7-8 months this time around.

OT: Just woke up (again) and shot a point of heroin + putting a 2mg alprazolam bar under my tongue (after this cigarette and 600mg cimetidine). The 300mg dope I've slammed since morning has me catching a nice lil' nod.

Another 500 mg codeine before bed. Going to stop taking it as of tomorrow, so probably going to feel a little off as well considering that the recent days I had skipped weren't all that pleasant. Been dosing it once (or twice) a day since October. So glad it's only codeine though, good luck hangyourhead and Felonious Monk!

Was out of town this morning and felt like I did not need drugs any more, but as I approached my town the mood started sinking and reached a low point just before reaching my house, though inside the mood improved somewhat. The whole atmosphere of my town makes one want to use drugs with the bad vibe it gives off through the telepathic energy released by its inhabitants. And I thought I was the cause of the bad telepathy in my town. Now I blame it all on the negativity of unknown people and the fucked up experiment I was subjected to against my will without my knowledge when I had that OD after discovering my telepathic ability to attach people to me telepathically so I'd stop using drugs. All it did was make me miserable and did the same to them but many of them were volunteers from what I gather. Some of those people like it because they get my drug telepathy that makes them feel better.

Made me want to use even more drugs than before so it was a complete failure.

Will be dosing the kratom I did not think I'd need in a few minutes, about 20g. I had 2mg clonazepam about 4 hours ago before leaving for any anxiety I might have encountered but things just start to feel better once you are 5 miles or so away and very significantly better once you get 15 miles or so away. In the next town down it was like being in a mentally clean place but this town is like a collection of dirty bad vibes. I hear some of the people who were attached telepathically have managed to remove themselves and maybe when more do so things will improve but I'd love to just get out of this place.

Someone used a telepathic attack on me yesterday and made me feel like I was dying and caused my blood pressure to rise to 162/106 P113 from a near normal level and they attacked Lucky with their power too. The attack on me actually may have been on everyone who is telepathically attached to me and they all think (or hopefully now formerly thought) that I was the one who did all that shit to them. This is about the 7th or 8th time they have done it to me and they repeatedly do it to Lucky. I woke up at midnight with what I believe to be the same person doing shit to Lucky and this is not a relative doing it but someone else at least in this case but probably the other times they made my blood pressure do abnormal things without the ingestion of drugs. And it gave me no drug telepathy any of those times - just feelings I would have a seizure, stroke, and/or die.

To BingeBoy - just telepathy and haven't tripped in months
Took a huge amount of seroquel to weaken my nephew's telepathy because he was using his telepathic attack power to hurt Lucky and was making threats. I may have taken too much such that I might die but probably not because my heart rate is slowing back down. But it was the IR with some Latuda and prochlorperazine I put up my ass and 1,800mg of Seroquel XR I ate.

Now I am almost sure I won't die because I don't feel like I will but it hasn't all kicked in. I think it just took effect to fast up the ass.

Last edited:
^
Communist telepathy by any chance? Or you on LSD?

Anyways as your attorney I recommend you to take some more benzodiazepines.

I'm on 6 mgs of bupreborphine plugged + 2 snorted, 5 drops of liquid lormetazepam and half a liter of some cheap ass beer. Feels pretty good. Would kill for an e-cig right now for some reason.

Thanks for the support Belligerent D! Means a lot buddy, a good new year resolution. My plan is too only use nautral MOR affinity psychoactives like opium and kratom.

2.5g's phenibut
2mg eitzolam
IV 100mg heroin
Nicotine via Marlboro Reds

Last edited:
Been smoking weed all day. It's been a haze for the last 4 or 5 days lol. Drinking plenty of beer right now as well, the two just complement each other so perfectly sometimes.

had a valium with some scotch on the rocks. chief'd a bit afterwards n now i'm pretty stoned. :)

:\valium and weed just make me eat like a m'fer

^
yes that combo made me put on 10 kilos then I quit the valium and my muscles got all tight.

I just drank my last liqour of 2016 and i toked a lill

Just came to from one hell of a nod from a few good bags of H. Time to pass out for the night, already looking forward to my morning dose along with a nice coffee and breakfast... mmmmmmmm i can taste it all already!!!

75mg thc edible and a dab of some good og wax on a low tolerance. I'm chillin.

50 mgs of Benadryl to try and combat this weird allergic reaction I've been getting ever since I've gotten back to the east coast.

I hate the psychoactive effect of diphenhydramine, it makes my head feel like it's made of lead. My watery eyes and itchy nose is driving me up the wall, though. I've been snorting cocaine semi-regularly lately and I'm sure that doesn't help, either. The ability to indulge in some good new York fishscale is just too much for me!

been pretty buzzed all evening.. love the beer buzz :D.

smoked some weed as well.. may be smoking more in a sec =D

Took 5mg val on waking, feeling a total lack of anxiety which I haven't had in days/weeks.

Now I just gotta avoid drinking later today, a monstrous task.

Woke up hungover, slightly feeling the opioid withdrawal. So I'm going to do what any sane person would do: start drinking coffee and beer. Cheers. And good luck SirTophamHat, I know the struggle.

Heh Heh I already know I'm gonna drink, it's only a question of limiting myself.

Have fun with the caffeine and alcohol!!

Status
Not open for further replies.